TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 414651566166717681868788899091
Results 2,251 to 2,273 of 2273

Thread: Taffer Art *Post thy works Here*

Quote Originally Posted by Platinumoxicity View Post
    Hey, those are mine! People didn't like my bugbeast design though. It's not demonic or monstrous enough. More like a halloween costume.

Anyway I'll repost my anniversary piece here as well.
    Twat is that?

No, it's the end of the Maw of Chaos.

^^ nice pic
    Last edited by downwinder; 11th Dec 2018 at 02:45.

Hello taffers,

i need a artist for my Acideus Project for Thief 2. I want a a picture like a movie poster with some faces from the heroes and enemys in this Saga, i have a little preview of my ideas. Maybe there is one who can help me, please send me a message if you are interested.

This Art Nouveau poster from 1918 has some serious Thiefy vibes........
    Edit: Ermm....only now just realised I posted this in the wrong thread. I was thinking of Real life...Association With Thief.
    Last edited by Purgator; 24th Jan 2019 at 17:05.

Pls help

Help me fellow brethren. I have been searching for fanfiction in the... Slashy part, as in homo slash. I know there was a huge library of them in the circle but it appears to have been purged. I also heard that there was a Artemus/Garrett fic on ao3 but it was deleted. I was wondering, since there's a lot of old blood here, is someone saved these stories and if they could share it with me.

I know I know, Builder looks down upon me. Please help me fellow pagans.

Man, isn't it good old Constantine?

Made during Christmas last year. All acrylic yarn. I drafted up the pagan symbol, and the other patterns were pre-existing.

Quote Originally Posted by Purgator View Post
    Those socks are awesome. I'm partial to a themed sock, tbh. Although the missus has pointed out that, 'unwashed and smelly' isn't strictly a theme.
    I should've mentioned they're fingerless mitts. My brain is out to lunch at night.
    Last edited by Ornis; 23rd Jan 2019 at 14:56.

Those socks are awesome. I'm partial to a themed sock, tbh. Although the missus has pointed out that, 'unwashed and smelly' isn't strictly a theme.

Hi everyone. Was told this is the place to post art. Here is a one page comic and a separate drawing too.

Nice. The addition of the Carleton font for the lettering is a lovely touch. Got any more comic pages?
    Have you considered getting these digitally coloured?

Quote Originally Posted by Purgator View Post
    Nice. The addition of the Carleton font for the lettering is a lovely touch. Got any more comic pages?
    Have you considered getting these digitally coloured?
    No other pages yet. And anyone good at such things and who wants to is welcome to try coloring them! I may try myself eventually but Iím awfully bad at at it and weirdly sort of prefer the black and white look. But it would be neat!

These are great. Do you publish your work anywhere?

Thanks so much. Published? Not quite yet. I have an art Instagram here if you'd like to see more. But I'm working on a film noir comic in the same style as the Thief one I posted that will be published when done.

Edit: Just checked out your art zine and it looks badass. Would love to contribute if you're looking for artists. If not, no worries. But if so, hit me up spuzzwick@gmail.com

I see Judge Dredd in there! Very nice. Mike McMahon is an art hero of mine, your style reminds me of his work.
    I loved his work on the early SlŠine series. Excellent stuff.

I really like the linocut/woodcut possibilities here, have you considered to try one of these two techniques for fun?

But when it comes to comic, the font size is too unreadable to proportions and thickness of lines. It feels sort of out of place. To fix that probably will be needed major changes with composition and thickness of speechclouds. Next time when you will make a comic with speechclouds including, see the whole page on same size your reader will see. If it gives you some trouble, then for sure it will give for reader too.

About applying textures, the brick wall seems little bit off, the repetitive and monotony of bricks gives too much information, we as readers doesn't need to have. You can try to not draw every brick by itself but suggest here and there with lines and creating shapes bricks. Something like here or here . Like the shadowed bricks on wall where Garret lean back is much more interesting than the wall behind two guards.

Besides that two problems, I love how you play with positive and negative spaces, you can be more brave with applying more clean black to areas! Also making keyhole frame, and adding arrow as inbetween frames looks great here. And I'm charmed with little gears for decoration.
    Good luck and have fun with other illustrations!

Purgator, huge Dredd fan here and have a Mike McMahon Dredd statue on my kitchen counter. High praise, thanks a ton!

Wycha, thanks also for the constructive criticism. All duly noted and agreed with!

Is this the MAW https://imgur.com/a/54VzqC6

found this on a site i go to,i like to think it's where viktoria lives

I've been messing about with some Thief based tshirt designs. Very much a WIP.

great job purgator ,love those one liners in game

but you forgot the one of the best ones "what is that smell, smells like old meat"

Cheers Steve, I'll give that a go. If cartoonish graphics are not your thing, you can just get your fave t-shirt shop to print any Thief quote you like onto a garment in a suitably olde worlde font.
    It may raise a few eyebrows, but hey. Spread the word!
    Last edited by Purgator; 11th Apr 2019 at 08:14. Reason: Missed a word..hello there, person who reads reasons for editing texts..

i would just use the thief items images as the logos on shirts,for the old meat shirt i would use the deer leg in the center :P

healing fruit shirt i would use healing fruit from thief images

i am a artist so i have made many designs for shirts,great job purgator

In anticipation of the Thief 2 Anniversary, this is the legendary PCZONE Thief 2 Demo CD artwork on a shirt.

I will be posting these and all designs at a later date.

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 414651566166717681868788899091