TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: T2 FM - Compulsory Egress [20 July 2019]

@frobbin hood: I just installed NewDarkLoader 1.5.8 to test myself. The Google Drive .7z file installs and plays correctly.

Worst case, can you make a folder manually where all your other FMs are, and extract the contents?

If that doesn't play in NewDarkLoader, perhaps try using FMSEL (simply add a semicolon ( ; ) to the start of fm_selector NewDarkLoader.dll line in cam_mod.ini).

If that doesn't work either, I'd advise a clean install of Thief 2. If you have it on GOG.com, that version works without any other software or patches.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkBogan View Post
    @frobbin hood: I just installed NewDarkLoader 1.5.8 to test myself. The Google Drive .7z file installs and plays correctly.
    Confirmed. Works for me with NewDarkLoader as well.

During the last months, I have sometimes read postings here and on the german forums saying that the one or other mission wouldn't work with FMSel or NewDarkLoader, but which gave me no problems. I wonder whether it's a coincidence.

Ah, thanks.

I had downloaded the zip version. Now using 7z and it's Ok.

Sometimes, when making an FM, not everything goes the way you expect it. Sometimes, you link an object to an AI the wrong way:
    https://streamable.com/kggil

Sometimes, when making an FM, not everything goes the way you expect it. Sometimes, you link an object to an AI the wrong way:
    https://streamable.com/kggil
    I would be doing the same, if I had a burning lamp stuck to my a**se! Maybe except that I would be more likely screaming, not peacefully humming....

Now that's what I call a true b-boy style

This is a first mission?? I somehow missed this one earlier this year. I spent about an hour yesterday morning just exploring. Amazing.

More of these, please!!!

A job well done on this FM. I found the exploration aspect incredibly enjoyable, though I'm sure I missed some areas. I would definitely offer this as a recommended playthrough to anyone.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456