TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: T1 Mission, Nigel's Hidden Treasure, Feb. 10, 2013

I don't see it in the mission file either. I've got the loot list so I've sent a PM for you to email me and I'll forward it on to you.

Thanks for the Loot List,Nightwalker.

This is a really great and lengthy mission that I never played due to the bug that loads the first mission of T2 instead of T1 missions, but I got hopelessly stuck:

The key from the dead hammerite across the lava simply doesn't work on the door

that must be a bug in your copy....i replayed this only a few weeks ago and that key opened the door no problem, the key is called 'Old Metal Door Key'

My bad, the key was simply not among other keys in inventory but between other items

where´s the key to this tower door?

in the hidden treasury room beside the kitchen. to get to it go to the walkway (west side) above the temple and find the hidden crawl space
    Last edited by fortuni; 8th Jul 2015 at 22:13.

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    in the hidden treasury room beside the kitchen. to get to it go to the walkway (west side) above the temple and find the hidden crawl space
    Thank you Jim

I'm still in the begiining, have been over the canal and back. Now what?
    I was at the attick of a house, but couldn't find a key to the door.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Gloria, in Nigel's house (accessible through the attic) look for a hidden switch. I don't remember the exact location, under the table perhaps? There's also a secret compartment in his bedroom. I would advise getting equipment from the weapons smith before going down to the caves though.

Really stuck in what I think is near the end. I'm in a tiny room/box with a dead guy on the other side of a lava bit. He stared to death and there is no exit. I needed 2 rope arrows to get here and connt get them back. I have already dealt with the rat men and extended the bridge. Is it possible to jump across the other side of that huge lava pit? I have tried at least 20 times and always slip off the high peaked rock. There is a ledge with a lit mushroom on it across the way, but I cannot get over there at all. On the right side, as I said, I have gotten across and been through the single zombie area and the dead end dead guy. I cannot go forward from this point at all. I cannot go back to the Hammer temple and get back "home". Either I am missing something really obvious, or I am supposed to be able to jump across lava without slipping off the rocks. Everyone else seems to solve this. What am I missing? Thanks

bjack, you need to find the burrick area. It's near the end of one of the rail tracks just around the corner from the elevator you used to get to the dead guy, there's a mine cart at an angle, go through the crawl space on the right just before the cart, it's easy to miss as it's in the shadows.

Thanks fortuni. I thought I looked around that area carefully, but I was also evading someone. I'll check it out.

And I did... Completed, but just about 1400 loot shy of it all. I am sort of surprised not to find any loot in the rat man area at the end. These dudes usually have gold or silver nuggets. Cool game though. Took me just over 3 hours of play, mainly because I was running around in circles
    Last edited by bjack; 20th Aug 2016 at 01:37.

nihilon_traveller,

Thanks, I found that lever and moved on further and further!

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

stuck in the very beginning got the front door key and arrows and flashbomb but the key doesn't work in the lock nor do my picks and cant seem to jump out of the area ... help please

Quote Originally Posted by maika View Post
    stuck in the very beginning got the front door key and arrows and flashbomb but the key doesn't work in the lock nor do my picks and cant seem to jump out of the area ... help please
    There is a lockbox to the right of the gate. I just tried it out, and the key works for me.
    Last edited by jiansonz; 20th Nov 2019 at 16:01.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345