TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: TG FM - Morning Light (Dromed Summer Speedbuild Competition)

TG FM - Morning Light (Dromed Summer Speedbuild Competition)

Thread for Morning Light, mission for the Summer Speedbuild Competition.

You can download it from Google Drive or SouthQuarter.

Very nice little mission with impressive brushwork, the lighthouse is particularly well made. The layout in the Alcazar-ish underground was very well done, plus that area had neat ideas and execution. I just wish there was more backstory to the mission, but it's a small nitpick.

Impressive little gem, finished it in 24 min 47 seconds at Normal mode and found 1499 loot of 2039. The atmosphere in the outside sea island and in the inside underground temple is fantastic. This will be a nice add to every FM collection. Just masterpiece!!!

It's small, but it's still hard to believe this was made in 2 weeks. Really good-looking and atmospheric with a decent, well-paced challenge. I know it's not a contest, but this one's the winner for me.

Very nice. Thank you! 1508/2039 on Normal in, oh xxx minutes. But I did spend time at the start, swimming out to the horizon and seriously wondering if I could swim back.

Very nice one! Loved the lighthouse & creepy atmosphere

What a BEAUTY! thanks Skejven

I love playing your missions because of all the incredible details in your architecture, and this one is no exception. Absolutely stunning! I especially liked all the creative ways you used the bones in the underground temple. Though I did notice the low skybox made some of the rocks on the horizon disappear once I was near the top of the lighthouse.

Ended up with 1774 loot.

I'm grateful that I got into the habit of regularly checking the forum, because I didn't know of this contest. Skejven, this mission is a really nice one. I am a Thief Gold fan missions' fetishist so this was a real delicacy for me. Thank you very much!

PS: The architecture of the lighthouse was amazing. Even though this is a small mission I couldn't find all the loot, I will have to check back some time.

The lighthouse scenery was truly an excellent work on art itself. All these details, these small rooms full of nooks and crannies, the love for details in decoration and the overall athmosphere.
    Just incredible, wow.

This was really fun, so much was packed into such a small space. Excellent work !

I think this is my favourite one, I loooooove cosy, small space missions.

I love the first part of this mission, but in the dungeon I wish I could fight the undead.

What prevents you from fighting them?

Dang, is there loot made of Un-obtainium in this mission. I can't find the last couple hundred.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade View Post
    Dang, is there loot made of Un-obtainium in this mission. I can't find the last couple hundred.
    You can get all the loot, if you want I can make a quick video of getting all of it

Overall a enjoyable mission, good looking place to explore, nice atmosphere, had a short but fun moment with it. Thank you !

Nice little mission. Something weird, though... whenever I wanted to throw one of the skulls away, I had to click the right mouse button twice instead of once. The Curse of the Glued Skulls, huh?

This one was probably my favourite speedbuild mission! The lighthouse is very cool and the underground areas are also really impressive!