TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: What are you gonna watch?

I'm onboard. Probably. Maybe.

Chakat sex pillow
    I'm onboard if they actually get all the elements required to get the audience to empathise with Mr. J. Truth be told he's better off and far more frightening with The Dark Knight's take: the Joker as an agent of chaos sprung fully formed from the void, raw entropy made flesh. But if they want to follow so closely in the tradition of Greek tragedy, then either the movie turns out as one, or the production of it does. It'll be interesting either way.

Level 10,000 achieved

Ooooooh. :U

I feel like this is just more confirmation of Moore's decision to reject all adaptions of his work and refuse money from them. I don't think the guy behind the Star Trek reboots, World War Z, Cowboys & Aliens, and Prometheus is going to be able to translate Moore's politics and message into a new story, or will even have any interest in doing so (in which case just make a new IP ffs). We'll see, though, but that teaser looked like something entirely different and was also kind of annoying.

Season 3 of Cobra Kai was announced this week and will screen later this year. So we get 2 seasons of a show within a year? Nice. Can't wait .

Quote Originally Posted by froghawk View Post
    I feel like this is just more confirmation of Moore's decision to reject all adaptions of his work and refuse money from them. I don't think the guy behind the Star Trek reboots, World War Z, Cowboys & Aliens, and Prometheus is going to be able to translate Moore's politics and message into a new story, or will even have any interest in doing so (in which case just make a new IP ffs). We'll see, though, but that teaser looked like something entirely different and was also kind of annoying.
    Lindeloff did a fantastic job adapting and then expanding The Leftovers. When he’s bad, he’s horrible, but he has also done some amazing stuff. At the very least I’m curious what he does with such rich material.

I liked the leftovers a lot, but that's the only thing in his body of work that I've enjoyed.

The final season of GoT)

real reviews https://scamfighter.net/review/edubirdie.com
    Last edited by Tim25N; 21st May 2019 at 04:25.

Be prepared for disappointment.

Still Subjective
    Why?

It's GoT.

It doesn't conform to your ideas about "traditional" or expected outcomes, and hadn't since before Ned was killed.

I've seen it all and it was great.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011