TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Thief II: The Metal Age 20th Anniversary Contest - Mar 23, 2019

Hey.

Yes sir

Still working on it, but it's long past breaking contest restrictions now...

If anyone is looking to collaberate on a mission, I am working on a design that I think can be accomplished by two people within the remaining timeframe.
    I am still learning many of DromEd's secrets, so I do not think I could accomplish it alone, but certainly could work with a more experienced DromEd-er to make a good romp.

-Ascobol

Rollin' in on the roll call - small mission

Scientific Paper - Why do you Create Thief Levels in 2019?

Dear creators!

I'm very impressed by the screenshots of this contest.

I'm currently writing a scientific paper about the dark engine, dromed and why creators still make games with it.

Please check out my thread ttlg post: Scientific Paper - Why do you Create Thief Levels in 2019?

Thanks!

Yandros, how many contestants do we have (potentially including those who contacted you via PM)? I think we are definitely going to have more than 10 missions released.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Aemanyl View Post
    Yandros, how many contestants do we have (potentially including those who contacted you via PM)? I think we are definitely going to have more than 10 missions released.
    Between this thread, PMs and Discord I count 13 different authors with missions in the works. No doubt there are others of whom I'm not aware, but it's also unlikely they will all get released. I would say if we get 10 or more, we're doing well.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, all you Dromed Gods!!

If the missions coming out of this contest are anything like the incredible series that resulted from the Thief 1 20 year contest, we will see more of the fantastic and stunning creations that our creative community has been able to produce, likely to be some of the highest pinnacles of creative endeavor ever seen in Thief.

Alas! I am not a creator of Thief goodness, but I am an extremely grateful consumer and player, in awe of those who can massage Dromed into worlds of wonder.

No other gaming community out there can hold a candle to the dedicated wizards of Thiefery!

May the Builder guide you all!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234