TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patriot: Mission 2 "Prisoner"

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    Key to exit??

spoiler:
    Expert...the key floats where? I've tried everywhere I can swim. I figure it should be in final area with the two fans past the cell with the huge hole.
    Hi, please check this post
    or direct hint: visit the other pump station (south)

I've been all over the
    spoiler:
    south pump room. Am I supposed to be able to get under it? I found a square grate that seems to lead down there but it only opens a tiny bit so I can't go that way.

I've been all over the
    spoiler:
    south pump room. Am I supposed to be able to get under it? I found a square grate that seems to lead down there but it only opens a tiny bit so I can't go that way.
    Well, there will be an opening on the floor, behind the door.
    If not, i think you have to visit first that well grate again near the entrance to N pump station which you can't open fully, and you should be hear a nice music there. on flow map, marked as "well"
    Last edited by Cheela; 9th May 2019 at 13:22.

The problem here is a scripted event that's easily broken.

The problem here is a scripted event that's easily broken.
    Isn't any KO-ed guards lying there? This made the problem for someone.

Exactly the problem and it didn't have to be so. There's no reason why the thing couldn't have just been opened and closed by the player at any time.

I can easily fix your save file to let you continue. It's my fault.
    See ReadMe for my email.

Now worry. I just backed up a bit and moved the bodies before triggering things. I'm on the monastery level now. All I can say about it is WOW...this thing is BIG.

What's the point of making that door into the locker room opened only half way then it opens too slowly when trying to get in resulting in getting clobbered by the guards chasing me?
    That's lame in my opinion and makes this game unplayable. Also the guards are too fast and even if I made it to the door that opens with the button they will still be able to clobber me since even that door opens too slow.

@onetruekeeper
    It is very-very frustrating, but not impossible. Just keep running, there is only one possible way, after many tries you will know which doors open up, you will know the route. Maybe it helps, when entering a door, you quickly click on it to close it, this can slow down the guards a little bit. And when reaching that button, you don't have to wait until the door fully opens. When you finally reach and climb the ladder, it is worth to make a save (even a hard save), because a second round of runaway waits for you in the warehouse.

Can someone help me please i've got out of my cell, got all my equipment back and knocked out all the guards in the south tower levels basement 1.2.3. however i just can't find a way out, can someone please tell me where i should go next.

Work your way up the tower. You should find an exit behind some double doors, but the room is fitted with cameras and an automated cannon (turret). That does not look like a good way through, so continue searching the tower and moving upwards.

Eventually, you should reach a corridor, with one of the first doors leading to the repair shop. The "Repairer's key" should open the door.

Once you have found this corridor, search the rooms accessible through the corridors there well. You should find several usable objects and some kind of labelled switch. This all should then give you plenty of ideas on how to proceed.

Thank you my friend for helping me out i have now progressed further in the mission

I beat this mission long time ago, but I never managed to figure out how to complete optional objective. After getting out of the cell, I get objective to put some body into cell and lock it. Well, I tried that many times after getting blackjack and KO-ing every guard, but I never succeeded. So I wonder what I did wrong? And also - is this objective absolutely must be completed only during blackout?

Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    I beat this mission long time ago, but I never managed to figure out how to complete optional objective. After getting out of the cell, I get objective to put some body into cell and lock it. Well, I tried that many times after getting blackjack and KO-ing every guard, but I never succeeded. So I wonder what I did wrong? And also - is this objective absolutely must be completed only during blackout?
    Do you think the cops would be happy if they would see their collegaue lying there in the cell, instead of Garrett?
    Now, how could you make them believe everything is alright in there?
    Last edited by Cheela; 9th Jun 2019 at 06:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post
    Do you think the cops would be happy if they would see their collegaue lying there in the cell, instead of Garrett?
    Now, how could you make them believe everything is alright in there?
    You mean I should hide dead cop somewhere else and put some other prisoner into Garrett's cell and lock it to complete this objective? Also do I need to do all that specifically during blackout?

Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    You mean I should hide dead cop somewhere else and put some other prisoner into Garrett's cell and lock it to complete this objective? Also do I need to do all that specifically during blackout?
    No. I think everything you have done is okay - or almost everything.
    You have to do something more, and the proper place matters as well. Look around in the cell for something useful - or maybe you have already picked it up, then check your inventory.
    more: Think about a kind of movie cliché. You have a dead guy in there. So, how can you hide him and make the others believe that Garrett is still in the cell?
    very strong hint: ...sleeping deeply?

For the other question: i don't know. I did it during blackout. Haven't tried doing later.
    Edit: I have tried it, yes, it works after blackout as well. But leave the corpse in the dark corner, so the patrolling guard won't get alerted when electricity comes back, and the objective won't fail. Maybe it is not designed this way. It can be done during blackout. And it doesn't work with other prisoners or ko-ed guards.
    Last edited by Cheela; 9th Jun 2019 at 10:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post
    No. I think everything you have done is okay - or almost everything.
    You have to do something more, and the proper place matters as well. Look around in the cell for something useful - or maybe you have already picked it up, then check your inventory.
    more: Think about a kind of movie cliché. You have a dead guy in there. So, how can you hide him and make the others believe that Garrett is still in the cell?
    very strong hint: ...sleeping deeply?

For the other question: i don't know. I did it during blackout. Haven't tried doing later.
    Edit: I have tried it, yes, it works after blackout as well. But leave the corpse in the dark corner, so the patrolling guard won't get alerted when electricity comes back, and the objective won't fail. Maybe it is not designed this way. It can be done during blackout. And it doesn't work with other prisoners or ko-ed guards.
    Thanks, Cheela. I'm thinking about ghosting this campaign somewhere at the end of this month. So every info is valuable for me.

Hey guys,

can't figure out how to proceed. I've got all my stuff, have been in the north tower and blackjacked every guard, there's a locked door down there which I can't open. There's also a locked door in the Main Building to the Military Intelligence which I can't open. I've read some of the spoilers about levers and drains and flow charts but there is nothing like that in my game or at least I haven't found it yet even though I have been in every room that's available.

Any guidance or help?

@Aekoric
    (On expert) the key for that locked door in N tower: it was at a guard on the top floor of prison/tower. When you enter the N pump station, you will get the answer for the question of the other key. Just follow its way, according to flow map. Check that key, in order to hear some music. Then you have to visit the "well" and hear some kind of music, at that place too (mentioned on the map, near the entrance to N district, a grate which can be opened only half way), then the final ending.
    Last edited by Cheela; 16th Jun 2019 at 17:32.

Thanks for you help Cheela!

Sadly I haven't been able to progress regardless of your ideas. I can't find a flow map anywhere and there is also no music anywhere in any of the pump stations. The only music that's playing is the mission impossible remix which plays everywhere in the north tower except the basement where the water is.

Edit: I've looked for the key again and found out that I had it in my inventory the whole time...

I've managed to get into the N tower pump room now and also succesfully escaped from the guards. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Aekoric; 17th Jun 2019 at 13:22.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12