TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 69 of 69

Thread: Patriot: Mission 10 "Patriot"

  1. #51
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2003
    Location: Frederikssund, Denmark
    Check your inventory.
    more: do you still have that tool which was used earlier to open a similar grate?
    No, I don't.

  2. #52
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2008
    Location: UK
    Quote Originally Posted by karstenpontoppi View Post
    No, I don't.


    If you had it and lost it somehow I guess you may need to revert to an earlier save - if you never picked it up you will need to just head back to - and maybe find a safe way in to - that dangerous "High Security Area" room. (on Expert that is - may be somewhere else on other difficulties)
    Last edited by Sagittal; 3rd Jun 2019 at 07:29.

  3. #53
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2003
    Location: Frederikssund, Denmark
    Thank you. I found it

  4. #54
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    On roof - search for the window.
    i'm on the roof where the elevator ends and where i climbed up to the endless ladder , and frob the switch , but iconnot find a window on the roof

  5. #55
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    i'm on the roof where the elevator ends and where i climbed up to the endless ladder , and frob the switch , but iconnot find a window on the roof
    While on roof you need to descend on the slope and look for window.

  6. #56
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    I'm in a great room with two huge bots ,which are firebreathiung. how can i purge this two bots?

  7. #57
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Location: Hungary
    Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    I'm in a great room with two huge bots ,which are firebreathiung. how can i purge this two bots?
    I think there is no way to eliminate them...
    Instead, maybe you should think of a kind of camouflage.

  8. #58
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post
    I think there is no way to eliminate them...
    Instead, maybe you should think of a kind of camouflage.
    and how should this camouflage loks like ?

  9. #59
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Location: Hungary
    Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    and how should this camouflage loks like ?
    i played on expert, so i just can talk about that gameplay. But maybe the same in normal.
    Have you visited the museum? There is something useful.

  10. #60
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    museum sorry i can't remember

  11. #61
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Location: Hungary
    Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    museum sorry i can't remember
    You surely know. That room with a security camera and a Karras statue in the center. A kind of exhibition room.
    Last edited by Cheela; 7th Jun 2019 at 09:57.

  12. #62
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    thx for you help, but i can't remember and i will resign, because this is a mission with endless routes and if i shloud visit know the museum , beacuase i can't really remember, this would be too longbreathed for me

  13. #63
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Location: Hungary
    Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    thx for you help, but i can't remember and i will resign, because this is a mission with endless routes and if i shloud visit know the museum , beacuase i can't really remember, this would be too longbreathed for me
    Sorry. explicit hint, if you will change your mind:
    if you are in the archive, standing at those double doors leading to giant bots, now turn to the right, there is a door which leads exactly to exhibition room. You need the helmet of Karras from the show case. Use it at the bots.
    Further hints:
    - have you disabled the security camera in museum? -> see dome roof, transmitter tower
    - do you have a code for entering the lower area? -> see security camera control room next to museum -> hint to code in archive, code book
    - using the helmet, go to bots, there is an elevator in the central column. wait until the cabin comes up, the doors close, take off the helmet and type the code very-very quickly
    Last edited by Cheela; 7th Jun 2019 at 10:27.

  14. #64
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    many thx

    i'm in the elevator and i have a code with nine numbers ( 422124127) and i insert this very quickly,but the elvator don't start

  15. #65
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    many thx

    i'm in the elevator and i have a code with nine numbers ( 422124127) and i insert this very quickly,but the elvator don't start
    You need code that have 4 numbers. You get them in Security Room (with camera controls). After you disable camera, look what you see through them (it looks like scouting orb). You will get 5 codes. One of these 5 codes is correct and you need to use it in Elevator.

  16. #66
    New Member
    Registered: Jul 2010
    Location: Sweden
    One of the Keeper Enforcers destroyed one of the security cameras so I can't see one of the codes. Are they randomly generated at the start or is there a list somewhere? Or do I have to start over?

  17. #67
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Location: Hungary
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    One of the Keeper Enforcers destroyed one of the security cameras so I can't see one of the codes. Are they randomly generated at the start or is there a list somewhere? Or do I have to start over?
    I don't know whether they are random or not but you need only one out of the 5, read the code book in archive there is written which one you need. I hope that not the destroyed one.

    Edit: If you "simply" mean that one of the switches is not working in the security control room, and therefore you can't disable the 5th camera and see that code:
    no, switch is really not working, and it won't, you have to find another solution to disable cam.

    But if it really got broken : I had some fire arrows so i tried to destroy cameras. 4 can be, but the one you need is not smashable (at least for me), so maybe everything is okay now, you can proceed.
    Last edited by Cheela; 9th Jun 2019 at 03:48.

  18. #68
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    One of the Keeper Enforcers destroyed one of the security cameras so I can't see one of the codes. Are they randomly generated at the start or is there a list somewhere? Or do I have to start over?
    I wonder how is that even possible. Keepers vanish shortly after opening entrance to Dome and security cameras are deep inside the Dome. Could you explain how does that happened?

  19. #69
    New Member
    Registered: Jul 2010
    Location: Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post
    I don't know whether they are random or not but you need only one out of the 5, read the code book in archive there is written which one you need. I hope that not the destroyed one.

    Edit: If you "simply" mean that one of the switches is not working in the security control room, and therefore you can't disable the 5th camera and see that code:
    no, switch is really not working, and it won't, you have to find another solution to disable cam.

    But if it really got broken : I had some fire arrows so i tried to destroy cameras. 4 can be, but the one you need is not smashable (at least for me), so maybe everything is okay now, you can proceed.
    I meant the security camera got destroyed which makes the scouting orb stop working in the security control room, the switch still works. Fortunately, as it turned out, it was the big one from the museum that I needed.


    Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    I wonder how is that even possible. Keepers vanish shortly after opening entrance to Dome and security cameras are deep inside the Dome. Could you explain how does that happened?
    For me they lingered on outside as two of them ran inside and created mayhem near the three bells and the benches. When I followed them one got killed there but the other one ran away and I later found him dead upstairs under a broken security camera (the one next to the bathroom). When I got outside again from the archive they were all gone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •