TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: TMA20AC Mission Feast of Pilgrims (Mar 24, 2020)

This was a great one. Beat it with all the optional goals but only two secrets found - definitely didn't find any easter eggs, and could never quite figure out how to get to Castle Valeria.

But I had a great time, and I look forward to revisiting it in the future and trying to see everything.

I loved this mission! The map was a bit daunting to get around at first, and so were the tasks (particularly the dispersal recipe ingredients. Jeez. .) But after a while I got the hang of it. Never could find "Brother Burus," sadly. . But my favorite parts were the ambient noises--the fighting, shouting and particularly the guard conversations made it feel like a real lived-in Thief city.

I do have one question, though. I found a readable in a lady's house warning her to keep her doors locked because there was some pervert running rampant, peeping into ladies' windows and such. So what I'm wondering is: is Koomly the pervert?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    I do have one question, though. I found a readable in a lady's house warning her to keep her doors locked because there was some pervert running rampant, peeping into ladies' windows and such. So what I'm wondering is: is Koomly the pervert?
    Hey, LT!

Well, Koomly is certainly a pervert, but no- not the pervert the readable is about!

Is the pervert supposed to be any character from the FM in particular, or just someone random? Either way, great mission!

P.S. Every seven years I emerge from my underground lair and manage to make it to the TTLG forums before the druids recite the incantation to send me back to sleep again.

I believe the pervert is just some dude, but that may be a deception.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    Is the pervert supposed to be any character from the FM in particular, or just someone random? Either way, great mission!

P.S. Every seven years I emerge from my underground lair and manage to make it to the TTLG forums before the druids recite the incantation to send me back to sleep again.
    Haha, yes. He's one of the band members of Los Cabrones from across the sea. He can be heard at various points breaking windows and on the run from the guards.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678