TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61116212223242526
Results 626 to 636 of 636

Thread: Your Name @Trioptimum.com Part Deux !!! (Read the 1st post.)

  1. #626
    New Member
    Registered: Jun 2022
    Quote Originally Posted by fox View Post
    Wow, that's extreme. Sorry to hear it! Knowing how serious the collateral damage can actually get for the users, I feel like the very least Google shoud've done is contacting each of us and offer assistance.
    If Google is indeed treating the @trioptimum.com user group as a business, then I expect they will offer no assistance whatsoever to individual users. They would, at best, contact cortex and tell him to contact us (unlikely). More likely, they will ignore us because they can't determine whether we are scammers trying to gain access to a business' data.

    My work uses a Google mail solution, and if you leave the company you lose all access... by design, for reasons of company security.

  2. #627
    New Member
    Registered: May 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by D'Arcy View Post
    CortexReaver sent us multiple warnings that this was going to happen. So I transferred everything that I could remember being registered with the @trioptimum.com address to a new e-mail address.

    I don't know if it would actually be possible to have kept this working; apparently the number of users being over 10 was an issue. But we managed to keep our @ttlg.com accounts, which are also hosted by Google, and I'm sure that there's more than 10 of us using it.

    I didn't actually get any warnings. (This is probably the one time I was invited to something where they had to bother you by bothering me to bother investigating my deleted email.

    I have since sent support message here on the Forum which I rarely come to sorry I know how you miss me and the email came back but it's not and then I was able to log on whereas before) my account was deleted and now I don't know what to do I want to go back to bed after bonging more beer, but I'm getting old, I can just drink it.

    I'll keep looking into this for the next little while because I kind of needed to work and then if it doesn't I don't know what I'll do.

    Sorry if that isn't clear. Many such cases.

  3. #628
    New Member
    Registered: Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OtherRick View Post
    If Google is indeed treating the @trioptimum.com user group as a business, then I expect they will offer no assistance whatsoever to individual users. They would, at best, contact cortex and tell him to contact us (unlikely). More likely, they will ignore us because they can't determine whether we are scammers trying to gain access to a business' data.

    My work uses a Google mail solution, and if you leave the company you lose all access... by design, for reasons of company security.
    You're probably right. Can't say I ever bothered trying to learn the details of this seemingly "free" account offer.

  4. #629
    New Member
    Registered: May 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by fox View Post
    You're probably right. Can't say I ever bothered trying to learn the details of this seemingly "free" account offer.
    I knew that it would one day be hijacked, and so I simply knew that it would one day come when I least expected it and lived my life with duplicate backups.

    I do wonder if it's possible to get it back. However I'm not super enthusiastic about my digital footprint online these days anyway. Whoever is interrupting and intercepting my incoming messages will likely get tired of pretending to be me, soon enough.

    TANSTAAFL.

  5. #630
    New Member
    Registered: May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack2355 View Post
    I knew that it would one day be hijacked,
    [...]
    TANSTAAFL.
    When the account gets phone calls or texts or something, my phone generates a notification telling me to log in and to ask my administrator for help.

    Is that John or Mike? ‘Coz like, I'm Jack.*.

  6. #631
    Moderator
    Registered: Jan 2003
    Location: NeoTokyo
    Welp, my phone is letting me know today that my Trioptimum account is no more now, and to add insult to injury I've lost every Google Play app I've ever bought under it.
    RIP Triop. It was a good run.
    Damn the man that did this to us.

  7. #632
    New Member
    Registered: May 2011
    My phone tells me routinely that I get some sort of notification message and I need to log into my Google Account to get it and supposedly the Google Account cannot be found, and if I am expected to believe that it has actually been deleted, I have Google Bridge to sell you.

    I'm uncertain if the behavior is intended. Also, I'm uncertain if you've all intended to make me lose my favorite playlist that I had on my YouTube account, That's gone too, which is I guess fine, it's time to move on, however, when they will be moving out of the briar patch.

    This is all a big coinky-dink, right? Can't be helped, them’s the brakes? Roflsnort. Consider the irony, I would have forgotten it by now if you weren't participating in criminal identity fraud.

    Is it because my daughter is black?

  8. #633
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2002
    Location: Saint-Petersburg, Russia
    Jack, dude, what's wrong with you? You have been informed that everything will be deleted at a certain day. People made instructions how to perform migration. Now all triop accounts are dead, period. And yes, you lost access to all other google services under that account.

    What's your problem now? What are you asking for? Just get over it, make another account and live you happy life.

  9. #634
    New Member
    Registered: May 2011
    The most obvious bait in the world, and you took every morsel of it.

    Cheers!

  10. #635
    New Member
    Registered: May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Valet2 View Post
    Jack, dude, what's wrong with you? You have been informed that everything will be deleted at a certain day. People made instructions how to perform migration. Now all triop accounts are dead, period. And yes, you lost access to all other google services under that account.

    What's your problem now? What are you asking for? Just get over it, make another account and live you happy life.
    Oh I don't have a problem at all, especially now that I see that you're willing to lie in public about it, lol

    .o7

  11. #636
    New Member
    Registered: May 2011
    NSFW https://youtu.be/LrxdRxF7X-A NSFW (profanity phor pussies)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack2355 View Post
    Oh I don't have a problem at all, especially now that I see that you're willing to lie in public about it, lol

    .o7
    My Google Deleted Account still sends notifications to my phone, and I'm sure there's a workaround around having to just delete the deleted account from my deleted phone that isn't deleted but I'm concerned about losing her community and heard immunity.

    I'm pretty sure somebody here is clever enough to figure out why this is a big problem for somebody, but it's not really a big problem for me it's a pretty funny problem for me, and it's big funny, but it's not a really pretty big funny problem.

    You're a pretty big hot mess right about now, aren't you?

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61116212223242526

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •