TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A "Leak" from Cassandra?

//Indeed, I based my statement on no facts other than the statement by KG that they were "rubbish" - which is basically synonymous with crap - and my estimation of the abilities of someone who pulls a stunt like you did.//

Heres a picture i drew of you [Joke] I think it gets you perfectly

//Ah, the age old justification.. I take it that you go out stealing cars and planes at the weekend?//

Hey geniuous in case you didn't notice you can't clone those and stealing one robs somebody else of the right to do it while warez is a victimless crime as I have no money to pay for the software anyway QED.

//While nowhere near as powerful as Aura, the program which replaced it, TVPaint is probably the best pixel art package you can get for the price of a download. There are plenty of options for people without the budget for Big Name graphics programs.//

You dont understand though thatI have to compete against people using the latest software on a small budget and this is no easy task let me tell you. One of my friends' dads works at Adobe and says they have no problem with kids using their stuff as it trains them to use it and once they get out of art college which is where I plan to go next they will have to buy it and thus Adobe gets their money. Victimless crime like I said.

//I'm sure that you have struck terror into the hearts of the TCP team.//

Yeah you say that but many people from around the internet have now been here to see my 5tuff which is more that you can say for most people. Anyway if you dont want it I'm sure there are lots of people who do want to know all about this mod but can't translate the webpag
    e

"I have to compete against people using the latest software on a small budget."

This is completely beside the point. It's not necessary to have the latest software package to make good textures. Gimp is more than sufficient as a Photoshop substitute. I know people who prefer it. Do yourself a favor and go here: http://www.gimp.org

"warez is a victimless crime"

No. That's prostitution. Warez is not a victimless crime. There are people who spend a lot of time and energy creating software. They pour their hearts and souls into some of these products. The least you can do is pay them for it. Just because you didn't have to stab someone in the face with a butter knife to do it doesn't make it a victimless crime.

"many people from around the internet have now been here to see my stuff, which is more than you can say for most people."

What stuff? You haven't shown anything. Unless you mean your 'Mad Smiley Face Using Skillz', which impress me greatly.

"I'm sure there are lots of people who do want to know all about this mod but can't translate the webpage."

You seem to indicate that you yourself don't understand the webpage. If so, why would you try for a position on mod team whose webpage you don't understand? What's so difficult to comprehend that it needs to be 'translated' anyway?

Oh, we get loads of them. The best are the ones who say something like "herd u need textures 4 ur mod".

Though TMS's spelling has definitely improved since his initial application. Either he's learnt from his mistakes, or we're having a good influence on him.

//No. That's prostitution//

Sorry perhaps it's my ears 'wot are going' but did you just compare a profession that subjugates (See I have a dictionary as well) women across the entire world with many girls being taken in horrible beaten starved exposed to hideous illnesses and otherwise mistreated to COPY C:\photoshp.ZIP D:\photoshop. Interesting indeed.

//The least you can do is pay them for it.//

As indeed I plan to right when I can afford it. Just think of it as a long term investment for Adobe and Maracaramacamedia!!!

//You haven't shown anything//

Nothing? Nothing?! ONLY THE MOST SKILLED HACK JOB EVER (in the deus-ex mod community NEway) [Thumbs Up!] [Thumbs Up!] [Thumbs Up!]

//You seem to indicate that you yourself don't understand the webpage//

Of course not since you aren't meant to understand the webpage. But what need you know apart from a babe with a gun wasting half the world, i'm a texture artist not William Shakespear.

I'd hardly call lying through your back teeth the most skilled hack job ever.

Tosser.

Well actually the exploitation of women through prostitution is probably because its illegal! If it was legalised, you could regulate the sex industry far better and even have prostitute unions and such. Just a side point there...
    'An anarchist is a liberal with a bomb'

Trotsky

[quote]Originally posted by Always_Black:
    I'd hardly call lying through your back teeth the most skilled hack job ever.

Tosser.

Don't knock it Mr. Almost Black it worked didn't it?

"Did you just compare a profession that subjugates (See I have a dictionary as well) women across the entire world with many girls being taken in horrible beaten starved exposed to hideous illnesses and otherwise mistreated to COPY C:\photoshp.ZIP D:\photoshop."

Not at all. Prostitution is often refered to as a 'victimless crime'.

"Of course not since you aren't meant to understand the webpage. But what need you know apart from a babe with a gun wasting half the world, i'm a texture artist not William Shakespear."

I think this quote exemplifies why even if you were the greatest texture artist the world had ever seen you shouldn't be working on TCP.

I'd explain further but what's the point?

I'm still not discounting the idea that this is still, as was intially suspected by many, a publicity stunt and that KG and the rest of [!] have decided to run as far as they can with it.

I am however, a terribly paranoid person.

"I am however, a terribly paranoid person."

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean everyone isn't out to get you.

I wish I was more paranoid.

Contrary to popular belief, I _am_ Will Shakespeare. Also David Bowie, Mozart and Pitt the Elder.

TheWatcher

[quote]Originally posted by TheMastersSlave:

Heres a picture i drew of you [Joke] I think it gets you perfectly

You've not got the ears right.

[quote]
    Hey geniuous in case you didn't notice you can't clone those and stealing one robs somebody else of the right to do it while warez is a victimless crime as I have no money to pay for the software anyway QED.

Victimless crime my arse. But of course you're still a kid aren't you so you have no concept of such things as real work, economics and the impact of thousands of cross-eyed, knuckle scraping morons saying things like "I can't afford it, bit it won't matter if I just use a copy".

[quote]
    You dont understand though thatI have to compete against people using the latest software on a small budget and this is no easy task let me tell you.

Life is not easy, or fair. If you have any talent you do not need the most expensive software on the market, a massive computer and the most expensive peripherals in order to make good work. The artists who do use them either use them to make life a little easier, or to speed up the production of vast amounts of work. One person drawing textures and skins does not need such things. So you can't make amazing 3DSM animations or whatever, that is completely beside the point: a decent artist can draw as well in DPaint as in Aura.

And just because a tool is free, it doesn't mean it is inferior.

[quote]
    Yeah you say that but many people from around the internet have now been here to see my 5tuff which is more that you can say for most people.

And? You've come over as an untrustworthy, dishonest, insecure, whining pain in the arse with literacy problems and no ability to manage rejection. I don't expect this is eactly the picture most people like to present.

[quote]

How ironic. Someone posting on a Looking Glass Forum while saying warez is victimless.

As people have said, GIMP is an excellent free tool that you can use instead of Photoshop.

Lastly, you are what we call a 'script kiddie' - you steal other people's work and try to pass it off as your own brilliance. Hence, you are not welcome around here. We appreciate genuine talent, intelligence and hard work, none of which you have shown.

"Hence, you are not welcome around here. We appreciate genuine talent, intelligence and hard work."

I'll be going then too.

KG

I didn't think I would encounter anymore brats like "TheMastersSlave" since I stopped posting on RTS forums. Stuck up little fuck who thinks he is "it" and lacks the maturity to take responsiblity for anything. Probably bullied or something in real-life and so needs to feel feared online. I've met your sort a million times before, mate.

Why not ban him for being stupid? I don't think anything productive is going to come out of this thread.

[quote]Originally posted by Brem_X_Jones:
    "Hence, you are not welcome around here. We appreciate genuine talent, intelligence and hard work."

I'll be going then too.

KG

I said we appreciate it. We don't expect it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12