TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Hail, Elder Scrolls!

mad god

Hail, Elder Scrolls!

Well, I'm actually see this for the first time. I went on the forums page to locate FMP project forum and found this.

It is pity to see this forum in such a bad state, but what the hell, the game is over the far mountains and we have a little info about it.

But all I've read about it tells me that it can be another masterpiece from Bethesda just like Daggerfall.
    It is pleasant to see Bethesda doing really good work, not such craps as Redguard and stupid so-called sequel to Daggerfall (forgot its stupid name).

One thing worries me though: we'll need a lot of money to play Morrowind (I mean to buy a really super-puper PC)

Bruny, you are wrong about no-posts, see ...?

real_oRGy

Hear hear!

aside - isn't Morrowind the sequel to Daggerfall? Or do you mean battlespire?

------------------
    Lead Designer,
    Thievery UT

mad god

I meant Battlespire - you see in our country it was presented as "sequel to Daggerfall", i.e. TES3.

How could you think that I could mark Morrowind (the real TES3, I hope) by "stupid" ?????

real_oRGy

Rapture

I absolutely loved the concept of DaggerFall but somewhere along the way (I believe it's when I fell through the floor for the..... I don't know how many times but it's more than 3 digits) I just couldn't play it. I hope Morrowinds will be more playable.

Aragorn

real_oRGy

Mad god, you should be doing missions for Morrowind.. Your mages area mission had brilliant puzzles..

------------------
    Lead Designer,
    Thievery UT

kathode

They are hiring designers....

------------------
    Webmaster: Destination: Morrowind
    You ain't nuthin' but a skank guar unless you read the FAQ!