TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: TMA20AC Mission — The Builder's Paradise (Mar 24, 2020)

The contest rules say (or at least suggest) that the authors of the missions remain anonymous until the voting period is over, which will be on June 28th. So you will most likely have to wait until the end of this month before you can contact the authors of this mission.

Ok, I can wait.

DromEd Archmage
    Quote Originally Posted by Udo View Post
    Ok, I can wait.
    Alright, here the main author of this little big adventure!
    With the precious help from Dirkbogan, Drk and Marbleman to finish the mission in time during the last monthes.

It has been very fun to do despite some difficulty because of the ambitious scale of the mission, but for such a contest, it really worthed it!
    I have read most of the criticism during all the voting period and you have been heard : I will try to update if possible.

Anyway, Udo, what you wanted to tell me?

Really, the absolute lion's share of credit goes to FireMage. It is essentially his solo mission: he invented the style, the gameplay, the story, most of the modified resources, everything.

DrK, marbleman and I did provide a significant amount of brushwork in the last six weeks, and a few miscellaneous contributions to resources, but we were following FireMage's plan and design notes. I think the only serious gameplay input any of us had was DrK, who helped with designing the optional objective. And of course, everyone made invaluable suggestions during beta-testing.

So, if you loved this mission (or hated it ), FireMage is the true genius behind it all. He worked on it tirelessly in the last few months -- it earned him a well-deserved silver medal

Thank you all for this mission! This is one for the ages! but no wonder with so many VIPs

I send you a PM about it, FireMage .

But yeah, would have wondered if such a big mission would have been only made by one creator.

I've just finished this mission, and it was a blast!

I do have a question: in the basement area, not far from where you start, there are two locked and unpickable doors. I never found a key for them, how are you supposed to get in?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowgrab View Post
    I do have a question: in the basement area, not far from where you start, there are two locked and unpickable doors. I never found a key for them, how are you supposed to get in?
    They unlock from the inside, look for vent shafts to gain access.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkBogan View Post
    So, if you loved this mission (or hated it ), FireMage is the true genius behind it all. He worked on it tirelessly in the last few months -- it earned him a well-deserved silver medal
    Loved this one - my favourite entry. Well done to you FireMage and all involved. A very slick, well designed and enjoyable FM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahenjo View Post
    They unlock from the inside, look for vent shafts to gain access.
    I already found several vent shafts in various parts of the map, but not anywhere near the area (or anywhere elsewhere that would lead to that room). More specific help, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowgrab View Post
    I already found several vent shafts in various parts of the map, but not anywhere near the area (or anywhere elsewhere that would lead to that room). More specific help, please?
    For the room in hallway near elevator:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ2e...youtu.be&t=281

To get to other unpickable door near start:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ2e...youtu.be&t=434

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011