TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: TAC The Tower November 30, 2008

Well just finished the mission with 3600ish loot, wow excellent! Really cramped in most places, but I guess that was a restriction of the contest. 9/10

Apologies for the necromancy, but I've hunted around and haven't found a solution to a pretty aggravating bug:

The whole level, wherever I go, seems to be drowned in the very loud "moving lift" sound. I can't find any other mention of it, and I found a let's play that doesn't have the problem, so it seems to be just me. I've tried restarting, and redownloading from a couple of different places, but to no success, I'm afraid.

This looks like a really promising mission, so any help or insight at all would be very welcome.

Thank you!

The first thing is to make sure you have all the latest scripts with new dark 1.27. The best way is to use t2x1.27c.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingm View Post
    The first thing is to make sure you have all the latest scripts with new dark 1.27. The best way is to use t2x1.27c.
    That did the trick, thank you very much. Thought I was up-to-date, but apparently not.
    Last edited by Wroke; 30th Jun 2020 at 08:47.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567