TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T2X and Newdark?

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    Then install the latest Tafferpatcher and upgrade to ND 1.26 with Bullet DromEd again. Config the anti virus program to make an exception for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Unna Oertdottir View Post
    Then install the latest Tafferpatcher and upgrade to ND 1.26 with Bullet DromEd again. Config the anti virus program to make an exception for the game.
    Ok, I'll have to postpone that till tomorrow 'cause it's late and I have to get to work early tomorrow.

Just so that I know, on the TTLG page it says Tafferpatcher's latest version is TafferPatcher_TMA_218_beta, is that right? What version is T2 supposed to have once that's done? I can't even see the version number on it now (reinstalled the backup copy after the last message).

Yes, it's TafferPatcher 2.18. That's NewDark 1.25. It will fix any files that might be messed up. Then update to ND 1.26.

Quote Originally Posted by Unna Oertdottir View Post
    Yes, it's TafferPatcher 2.18. That's NewDark 1.25. It will fix any files that might be messed up. Then update to ND 1.26.
    Will do. Thanks a bunch, Unna

Zombified
    just the executables, I might add.

Concealment potions (Invis. potions) are behaving strangely. They used to make me 100% invisible and mute but now if I run or get under light source I'm not invisible while under effect.
    Is this because I dont have new dark version or am I missing something?

Concealment potions always behaved like this. They make you darker but not fully invisible.

A concealment potion isn't a invisibilty potion, it just adds a metaproperty which changes visibility control for some time. There are no invisibilty potions in T2x.

A real invisibilty potion as can be found in Thief 2 makes you invisible. It even removes all AIAttack links from AIs to the player.

Really?
    I'm 100% sure I was able to pull of some stunts I'm unable to pull of now.
    At one point my light gem was fully lit while under influence of concealment potion.

Examine the T2x gamesys in DromEd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12