TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Turtle Has Passed.

This is so sad to hear. I never interacted with Turtle much, but he was always a delight both on the forum and even on Facebook. He will be missed.

I met Turtle at the 2003 TTLG meet in Chicago. He was such a kind and funny man. It has been a few years since I've had a chance to chat with him so I wasn't aware he'd been poorly. My thoughts are with his family. 😥

So sad to hear this.
    Rest in Peace Tafferfriend!

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Well that's horrible. It seems like a long time since Turtle was active here, but I know I liked the guy. I wish I knew him better. 44 is no age at all. Rest easy, pal.

Such awful news. My heart breaks for his family. Rest in peace, Turtle.

FYI there's a simple memorial page up for our old friend I thought worth posting here.

Ken was the first person who really engaged with me in commchat here (the rest of you are jerks ). We talked way more on FB than here in the end but he's a big part of my early memories around here. I'm never aure how to properly grieve an internet friend. I just know I should say again how much this place and you guys mean to me while I can.

Administrator
    It’s sad that death is one of the few things that brings a lot of us back. I did not know Turtle well but he was a large part of the community, and just being reminded of his name recalled the days when this place kept me going on while real life was a struggle. I don’t think there was a direct interaction that I remember but that doesn’t always matter, clearly it was enough to make him real to me such that I feel genuine sadness. Mixed up with a feeling that I’ve missed out somewhat - similar to MsLedd.

Been hiding in the shadows here for over 20 years. I've never been much of a talker on here or anywhere for that matter,
    but I feel like i got to know Turtle and alot of other people here over the years. Im really sad to hear about him,
    thoughts and best wishes to all his friends and family.

SShock2.com

That is sad. I always found him funny and clever.

When it's my time, people will probably just say "who was that guy?". Not so for Turtle. We argued about pointless crap, and he usually won.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12