TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Thief 2 FM: Forbidden Rites

The sewer entrance is back in the room with the waterwheel and the ladder up to the bar area. It's a "submarine hatch" on the floor. The lever to open it is in the engineers' office by the big furnace.

d. Dec 2017
    Phil_Solid

Gotcha.....and thanks. I really overlooked it.

Just completed this mission...and its fab.

Anyone know if Krush made any further missions?..its amazing that this was his first mission,and if he didnt do any more of them it would be a travesty

I also made Amoral Dilemma which I think is even better! Just don't destroy the CombatBot or it breaks the mission.

Anyway, glad you liked FR!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Solid View Post
    I also made Amoral Dilemma which I think is even better! Just don't destroy the CombatBot or it breaks the mission.

Anyway, glad you liked FR!
    ah thats cool,I will go and have a play at that one....although the name seems very familiar, so I may have played it a few times already,

I downloaded and was playing this awesome fm that I had missed in the past................
    Unfortunately I get a crash when I go upstairs in the lab........pls tell me there isn't anything important for the mission there.......
    otherwise I'll have to abandon it as I did for a few fm's that gave me the same prob.............

d. Dec 2017
    Yes, I have a habit of playing really outstanding games every 2-3 years. Have a question though before I get out of the glyphs area in the circular building with the 'spirits'. Before leaving with everything I came for, there is a single door shortly before the exit back into the caves. I can't find a key nor can I bash it, or blow it up. Help appreciated.

Dawggon -

That's the door that teleports you into the trap room (round room with four doors). It won't work again after you frob it once. If you got the Staff of Va-Taraq then no need to mess with that door.

d. Dec 2017
    Oh, yes....now I remember. Thank you Krush!

Water Arrows

I can't find any. I must be blind looked in all of the places that hold water of so I though?

It looks like there are six. Two in a little outside fountain upstairs, and four in the armory. Oops, I should have added more.

dml to make good end game stats, courtesy Jax

Code:
    DML1

//Forbidden Rites: Fix loot//miss20.mis.dml

+ObjProp 766 "Loot"
    {
     "Gold" 0
     "Gems" 0
     "Art" 0
    }

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456