TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Haddur T2 FM

Ending mission 3:

spoiler:
    When you get to the tombs, you keep running back, cross the bridge over the chasm, and into a final tomb with a coffin in the middle and a rope leading to the ceiling with another coffin. All I had to do was run past this (to where the lantern is) and the spy just appeared on top of the coffin. You kill him, and mission ends!

Ending mission 7:

spoiler:
    I cannot think of why this isn't ending for you guys - I re-loaded my last save, I had the same objectives as when the level started - I ran all the way to the beginning - are you sure you are ALL THE WAY at the beginning? Remember, there was a little pile of coal or something you had to mantle over. Running backward toward the beginning of the level, I passed all the creatures I had killed - a Large spider, two small spiders, a Tree Beast, another large spider, then the pile of coal or whatever - and over that pile, there is an altar with a dagger sticking out of it, and behind it a man holding a mace. You grab the dagger and the ghost appears and says, "See you later" - mission ends!

Beyond this, I don't know what to tell you!

taffedinthehead: the door is metal. The door to the right is wood, but sword bashing did not help.

edit: never mind, for the time being. I managed to get in the front door and down the stairs in the kitchen.
    Last edited by joanieS; 24th Nov 2005 at 09:19.

Quote Originally Posted by joanieS
    taffedinthehead: the door is metal. The door to the right is wood, but sword bashing did not help.

edit: never mind, for the time being. I managed to get in the front door and down the stairs in the kitchen.

You have to sword bash 10 times, right? As for the metal door . . . maybe there was a key on one of the nearby guards?

Bashed the door 20 times. Didn't open. Anyway, like I said I bit the bullet and stormed through the front door. Finished that mission and am now being chased around an exitless room (except for hole in ceiling) by the tin man carting an arrow (probably the rope needed to get out) on his knee. TOO MUCH! I have to get started cooking Thanksgiving dinner so will decide tomorrow if I want to go on struggling with this fm. I like it, but.....

Joanie:

Tin Man with arrow? Anyway, to get out of the tomb at the beginning of Mission 4:

spoiler:
    Ignore the hole near the ceiling - instead, notice that you seem permanently in Slow-Fall Potion mode! Maybe the way out is DOWN, not up!!

No, I am not in a tomb. I have gotten back to what was the beginning location of the fm where one is floating toward the gem in the air. This time there are undead all over the place. Have entered the building to the left of where the gem was, crossed the floor and jumped down a hole in the floor to a room where there is (o.k., not the tin man) a skeleton encased in mail with an arrow sticking out of his knee and another out of his chest.
    Last edited by joanieS; 25th Nov 2005 at 14:02.

Quote Originally Posted by joanieS
    No, I am not in a tomb. I have gotten back to what was the beginning location of the fm where one is floating toward the gem in the air. This time there are undead all over the place. Have entered the building to the left of where the gem was, crossed the floor and jumped down a hole in the floor to a room where there is (o.k., not the tin man) a skeleton encased in mail with an arrow sticking out of his knee and another out of his chest.

Oh - ok . . . well, kill him . . . mission over!

taffedinthehead,

Mission 7:
    There is nothing behind the pile. No alter, no dagger and no man with a mace. Now I'm confused for real.

Quote Originally Posted by karstenpontoppi
    taffedinthehead,

Mission 7:
    There is nothing behind the pile. No alter, no dagger and no man with a mace. Now I'm confused for real.
    This happens at the ending sequence. After you have obtained the mask of Haddur and fled the scene back where you started. You have to first
    spoiler:
    kill the guy with mask on his belt who is in a circular room with a couple other people

bobber,
    I've done all the objectives, except getting back to the startpoint.
    spoiler:
    Of course, I've killed all the people in that room. But I didn't kill the man outside this room. Is that the problem?

Nope, just grab the mask and beat feet out back to where you started. You'll need a rope arrow to get out though. I was able to finish ok without having any encounter with the guy standing outside the door.

bobber,
    Do I need a rope arrow at the starting point?
    spoiler:
    Do I have to go through the crack high up?

No, just to get out of the round room where the mask was obtained. Sorry for the confusion.

Where is Vennok? (in Siege)

Oop found the blighter.

Ending mission 7.

I've completed the two first objectives. The last says get back to the starting point. So I've run back to the point I started, but nothing happens.

taffedinthehead tell me there should be an alter at this point, but there wasn't when I started and there isn't now.

Please help me!

Quote Originally Posted by karstenpontoppi
    I've completed the two first objectives. The last says get back to the starting point. So I've run back to the point I started, but nothing happens.

taffedinthehead tell me there should be an alter at this point, but there wasn't when I started and there isn't now.

Please help me!

This sounds like some kind of bug - several people have reported this - I did exactly the same thing, and when I got ALL THE WAY to where I started, there was an altar with a dagger stuck in it, and a Keeper standing behind it.
    At this point, I'd PM or email the author and find out if he knows why this is.

Where is the key to the portcullis at the top of the tower? I thought I saw a guy with a mace with a key but I can't find him now?

Well I just wasted half an hour trying to find a guy who didn't exist. This pack is seriously buggy. Mission 3 wouldn't end for me either.

Clearly the author has spent a long time creating this pack but forgot to assess whether players would find it enjoyable wandering aimlessly around huge levels in a vain search for variety.

If he does design any more levels I suggest finding some good beta testers.

Where to go in the siege mission?

Quote Originally Posted by taffedinthehead
    Facing the gun, go to the left - there is a door . . . if you cannot unlock it, try sword-bashing it (if it's wooden). Once inside, you'll be looking for a couple of easily found switches for the next few rooms.

I'm getting ready to re-load this one since so many people are still having trouble with it.
    Ok, I got inside the mini mansion using this route (siege mission), but what now?

I have killed everyone, been everywhere but cannot find anywhere else to go or anything else to do.

I presume you have found the key (medallion) on the first floor. You then need to go down to a room on the ground floor (to the left of the door as you go in) and open the door on the floor.
    spoiler:
    There is a secret switch under the shelf to the left of the door as you go in)

The just go down, go down again in the shaft behind the crate and use the
    spoiler:
    medallion on one of the statues in the sewers
    . A few secret buttons later you will reach your goal.

Siege mission

Quote Originally Posted by Origami Thief
    I presume you have found the key (medallion) on the first floor. You then need to go down to a room on the ground floor (to the left of the door as you go in) and open the door on the floor.
    spoiler:
    There is a secret switch under the shelf to the left of the door as you go in)

Then just go down, go down again in the shaft behind the crate and use the
    spoiler:
    medallion on one of the statues in the sewers
    . A few secret buttons later you will reach your goal.
    Hmm, you mean I have to repeat the process that I did 2 missions ago?

This is the siege mission I am speaking about. I have the medalion but got it two missions ago.

I tried doing what you say in the Siege mission and I die at the borrom of the hole in the floor, which now is solid!

Arrgghh sorry. Wrong mission. Scrap the last comment.

What are your objectives?

Don't you have to find Vennok and dump him in the mansion?

Vennok

Quote Originally Posted by Origami Thief
    What are your objectives?

Don't you have to find Vennok and dump him in the mansion?
    Yes, that is the objective, Origami. So where is Vennok, and for that matter where is the town hall!? Does it indeed mean the small mansion?

I appreciate your help.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast