TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Haddur T2 FM

If you search under "Vennok" within this thread (see top rt hand corner of thread if you do not know how to do this) you will find the answer.

He is in a small building near the gun. Walking away from the gun he is in the first building on the left. You can look through the window. You need to take him to the mansion and jump down the blocked stairwell and dump his body next to the “zombie” bodies. There is a detailed description within this thread.

Note however that it did not work for me or some others so you may have to Ctrl-Shft-Alt-End to continue. This mission is a little buggy ... amongst other things.
    Last edited by Origami Thief; 30th Nov 2005 at 17:58.

Dropping vennok

Quote Originally Posted by Origami Thief
    Note however that it did not work for me or some others so you may have to Ctrl-Shft-Alt-End to continue. This mission is a little buggy ... amongst other things.
    Yep, it didn't work for me either, no matter how many times I picked up vennok and dropped him all over the place.

Now what happens if Ctrl-Shft-Alt-End doesn't work for me? It never has.

Will there be a debugged version of this fm?

I don't understand how Ctrl-Shft-Alt-End doesn't work.

As for whether there is a debugged version... who knows.

I don't understand how Ctrl-Shft-Alt-End doesn't work.

As for whether there is a debugged version... who knows.
    I'm just reaching back into my dusty memory, but was there some kind of .cfg change to make the game understand cheat codes?

ctrl-alt-shft-del

Quote Originally Posted by Slither
    I'm just reaching back into my dusty memory, but was there some kind of .cfg change to make the game understand cheat codes?
    It has never worked for me since I used a nocd version if T2.

Nightwalker assures me that no mod to any .cfg is required.

Well, I've never had to modify anything to use it, anyway, or seen any mention of it on the boards.

Mission 2

Where is the loot?

I'm stuck too...

Gerhard Eichberger
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspirin
    Sorry Turi, this mission is so monotonous. I have made it to main gate in second part and... another labyrinth of same looking corridors behind... sorry, my patience is over. Switch to another new FM.
    Whoever has finished this one is a strong taffer !
    I did not find any main gate in the second part (I suppose you mean mission 2, where I'm stuck). I have knocked down all people here in the village except the small boy wearing a mask.

It was said here that I must look for a pool of water with a man standing by it. The only one pool of water is the one where a tree-beast is standing and the boy is running around. There is no man standing here. There were only two women walking around and two bowman on the wooden way above the huts.

Where shall I go now?

And I did not find the mentioned labyrinth of corridors here in mission 2.

Gerhard

There is a passageway out of the village. Take the right fork and go right through the village to the end. The passageway is partially blocked by a tree.
    Or you could turn back now?

that passageway is blocked by a boulder. You have to do something to move the boulder.

This mission is awful, but I hate leaving any mission unfinished. So how do I move the boulder?

Hmmmmm... you need to
    spoiler:
    spin the ship's wheel of course!

It's on the wall of the hut next to the boulder btw.

Hmmmmm... you need to
    spoiler:
    spin the ship's wheel of course!

It's on the wall of the hut next to the boulder btw.
    Actually I had done that but for some reason nothing happened. I restarted the program and tried it again and it worked. Thanks for answering though!

Mission 3? : Back To Haddur

I did this mission in completely the wrong order. And this thread has me very confused. Now I'm contemplating which question should be asked first.

Funny thing is, the statues in the sewers never posed a problem for me. But I have no objectives ticked off and no new objectives to complete, but have been retracing my steps for too long now.

Apparently you are supposed to enter the mansion in the middle through secret tunnels/doors. The one that I eventually found has an iron grill preventing access. How does one open this?

I gather the spy I'm supposed to find and kill is on the other side of the unfrobbable skull along a tunnel at the bottom of the well accessed by way of the sewer statues.
    I can't slide past this cramped place to get to the other side of the skull. Is there another way?

Have you been in the mansion in the middle and got the key (medallion)?

I wouldn't have been able to get to the tomb without the medallion.

At least I finally got to wiggle past the skull and land into the tomb. But I don't see anything to do in here.

Yes, my mind is a little hazy on this one.

If you wander around the "spy" should appear. I'm not sure what triggers his appearance.

Siege

Ok, I'm lugging Vennock around trying to access the central section (mini-mansion?). Both enter points are closed (the main ramp up and the sneaky way frobbing torches and following tunnels and ladders up to inside the mansion itself). Is there a third way in there?

I've just spent lots of time and arrows wiping out the guard contingent in order to get to the main ramp after finding the short route blocked off. Now that the ramp is closed as well, I'm wandering around puzzled. I even tried banging that gong in front of the ramp. Whats left to do?
    Last edited by Clock; 11th Dec 2005 at 15:24.

Never mind....it's the stupidest thing i ever did in this game. I frobbed the torch which moved the wall cabinet CLOSED instead of open.

Seiged Out

I think I'm forced to manually end this mission, because no matter what position or angle or coordinate I place Vennok amongst the zombies, nothing happens.

Show of hands....how many others had to end this way, without dealing with the mechanist.

Quote Originally Posted by Clock
    I think I'm forced to manually end this mission, because no matter what position or angle or coordinate I place Vennok amongst the zombies, nothing happens.

Show of hands....how many others had to end this way, without dealing with the mechanist.
    Yep, me too. I dropped that sucker onto every pixel on the floor including tossing him down the stairs a few times for good measure too! Had to end that mission manually and move on.

Likewise.

Finale

This is really sad. I think I have to manually end the same FM twice, though at different missions. I'm now, I think, at the end, and I'm supposed to come to some kind of altar or something (that wasn't there before?) and pull a dagger out of it, thus ending the mission. There is no such thing at the beginning of this mission (#7?). The treebeast and all the spiders are dead, so I have run of the place, but there is nothing anywhere.

Show of hands....how many had to ctrl-alt-shift-end at this point. (Just so I don't feel lonely)

Not me.

What a stressing experience.
    I am done for today, I am in the mission right after Vennok problem.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast