TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Screens of mission in progress

Screens of mission in progress

I posted these at the Editors Guild already
    , but I thought there might be some taffers hanging around here that don't get over there so...
    Outside your apartment:

The Study:

Couple of hallways:

A reason to use a Grappling Arrow:

I do need to fix a tiling issue with one of the textures, and i might use a few more custom ones in the city section. The terrain is 90%, the room brushing is done for the terrain I have. All of the lights are hooked to switches...
    NV had stated that the textures were too clean and needed dirting up a bit,
    I've redone all the temple textures. They have VERY visible brix now(after these shots) and I took the yellow tint out of them since the lights themselves have quite a bit of yellow. Looks much better now I think.

Have to do the Ai work, texts, goals. It's getting close

Can't forget the Chapel, or a non-spoiler part of it at least:

This is very nice. Love your work Schwaa

It looks gorgeous!

Give me a church, give me undeads, give me the scary ambience, just don't tell me when, so I can jump higher when screaming in terror.

looking good

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    I'm so glad you came out of "retirement" or wherever you were! Can't wait to play another Schwaa mission.

aye carrumba

wow. very nice!!

Thanks everyone
    Still pluggin away.

I will be needing a few voice actors if anyone is interested.

Voice actors? Female voice actors, perhaps? PICK ME, PICK ME!

*stops, and takes a deep, calming breath*

I love the screenies, they're gorgeous, and my microphone's getting too damned dusty. I'd love to help if you need a gal, hell, I'd be honored.
    She's not a maniac, a raving thing, she just goes a little mad sometimes.
    I'm not suffering from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    I can voice male parts, just let me know.

If you want a mean Scottish voice, or a posh Scottish voice

Voice Actor
    I am happy to do male voice acting. I am American but have lived in several parts of the US and the world, so I can do some accents. I have done VA projects for 5 FM authors, and some of my work was actually used in the released version.

Drop me a PM and I will give you my email (or you can get it from my web site). Once I have the lines and your vision of what you want, I can have it done within a week or two.

Don

New screens Jan 06

here are a few more teasers:

Part of the city with canals. Some of the old timers might recognize this area, I made most of it back in 2002 or so. had grid snap issues, it sat around for quite awhile and was even given up for public use at one point(I don't think it ever got used).
    So i multibrushed it, fixed the gridsnapping, save me a nit of time, glad I got to use it after all:

Couple pics of the ingame nightmare, uh i mean shop. What a hassle to set up, thanks to NV's tut it was easier (still tough). My setup varies from his a bit and probably takes more objects but serves my purposes well.
    You will be able to buy whatever goods you want, whenever you want with regards only to the money you have.
    A few shots, the first is a dromed shot for those of you who don't dromed so you get an idea of what a shop really contains.
    And a shop in game

(that's the T1 merchant btw, now higher poly with 4 fingers and a thumb.)

And a mug shot of the main arch enemy, the Fire Mage. (The merchant is just for testing purposes) this screen is a bit of a spoiler, but I'm fairly close to release...

------------
    Looks like no matter how hard i try to contain a mission to a small area and limited number of objs they always seem to max out before i'm done. Right now I'm at 2600 objs and still have more to go, some areas might end up being a bit more sparsly decorated than I had hoped.

Nice screens Schwaa! I'm so looking forward to this one. I love your missions :-)
    And your fire mage is cool.

Voice Actor
    this screen is a bit of a spoiler, but I'm fairly close to release...
    I have it! Garret and the fire mage join forces and dance "The Macarena" to force the glowy red thing to return to the pit from whence it came. Right?

Don

Quote Originally Posted by dlw6
    I have it! Garret and the fire mage join forces and dance "The Macarena" to force the glowy red thing to return to the pit from whence it came. Right?

Don
    well actually it's the 'Jitterbug', but close