TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T1: The Haunted Church (Feb 2006)

Finished on Normal in 18 minutes with 50 of 600 loot. It is one of those fan missions in which the author created the play area with a single air brush and then put a building in the middle. Lots of early mission use this approach. Examples are Guardhouse, Shunned: Fistral's Story and Hellerhouse. This mission seems to be inspired by Return To Haunted Cathedral. Its architecture is very, very basic.

I was most engaged with the mission during the intro video: I was straining with my full concentration to understand any of the voiceover. That monotone delivery sure is something.

Was never a fan of any of the Circle of Stone and Shadow fanfiction. The "Master Nightfall" self-insert makes my skin crawl.

Nice move including a dedication to the people who helped with the creation of this mission. I would have moved it to a secret area. It broke what immersion I had with the mission at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Finished on Normal in 18 minutes with 50 of 600 loot. It is one of those fan missions in which the author created the play area with a single air brush and then put a building in the middle. Lots of early mission use this approach. Examples are Guardhouse, Shunned: Fistral's Story and Hellerhouse. This mission seems to be inspired by Return To Haunted Cathedral. Its architecture is very, very basic.

I was most engaged with the mission during the intro video: I was straining with my full concentration to understand any of the voiceover. That monotone delivery sure is something.

Was never a fan of any of the Circle of Stone and Shadow fanfiction. The "Master Nightfall" self-insert makes my skin crawl.

Nice move including a dedication to the people who helped with the creation of this mission. I would have moved it to a secret area. It broke what immersion I had with the mission at that point.
    It is so interesting to receive feedback about the work I did more than 13 years ago!

The basic architecture was done by notaction (I wonder where he is now, we last spoke on IRC, he was very talented and in fact he was my DromEd teacher)

Don't forget to play the second mission of the campaign - Secrets of Avidan. This second mission has been built entirely by me!

It will be a while until I play anything for T2. I want to finish all releases for T1 first. But I will get to your mission Robbing A House soon.

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    It will be a while until I play anything for T2. I want to finish all releases for T1 first. But I will get to your mission Robbing A House soon.
    Oh, that mission is too basic. It's nothing special. I think I did it to refresh my DromEd knowledge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12