TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Character screens

BANNED

Character screens

Got any? What's your character look like?

Khajiit Thief/Assassin/marksman/Vampire FTW!

In my rather snazzy deciever outfit, off to do some bartering.

My "combat" armor is a robe of deflection mixed with chainmail.. though i'm looking to replace that soon.

(And yeah, I am a vampire XD)

Here's me outside the dark fission (sp?) cave with shadowmere - just got me some necromancer robes. Apparently the mages in the college at imperial city don't like me wearing them (Are you insane?! Take off those robes at once!)

I'll unviel Oblivions version of Tuco once I find the proper, claudicus vile mask giving daedric shrine... I've found... and beat... about 7 already.

My character is of the Lady and is a thief. I got it really developed, and even stormed that thief's place with all the women inside it. All the guards respected me until I went into this tavern and stole an apple. The guard said either pay my dues or die. I picked to steal his horse and run away. I didnt know he'd follow me out of the building. He keeps going after me. And all the people in the game hate me now. The game for me has pretty much ended there. I'm at school now. It autosaved when I ran away after stealing the apple. Thats the only save I have, so what should I do now?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco
    I'll unviel Oblivions version of Tuco once I find the proper, claudicus vile mask giving daedric shrine... I've found... and beat... about 7 already.
    Nice, hurry up!

Fig what armor are you wearing thats sweet looking.

But why do you have iron arrows? or steel for that matter. elven and silver...only way to go :P

Your average Imperial assassin.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by sprenger5
    Fig what armor are you wearing thats sweet looking.

But why do you have iron arrows? or steel for that matter. elven and silver...only way to go :P
    Thats the Dark Brotherhood's armor and hood. Also, I have Dwarven, Elven, and Silver arrows. That picture was taken after a rather arrow-intensive Oblivion Gate mission.....

Me:

Me stalking prey via rooftop:

"Die you mangy house cat!" - Best quote ever. Ha ha ha!

I got the helm, didn't like the look(worthless without my notorius morrowind robe.

I wanted to 'finish' the game before I posted screenshots, but since it's been requested by multiple people who wish to see the product of a week's worth of work, and wish to compare to their paultry avatars...

Gaze, mortals, into the face of death.

1600x1200 embedded image happily deleted outright by GBM

I somewhat regret beating the game before closing all the oblivion gates, but the daedra grew tiresome.

I'll probably end up level 52ish when I finish, doing the DB and thief quests lowers my skills, making it harder to max them out, but at least giving me chances to bolster the failing enemy by increasing their level alongside mine.

Magic is to this game what melee was to Morrowind, sadly. But the effect of a death touch is quite cool, so it works out in the end.

The items in this game do not compare to the power of Morrowind, but they do make a huge, huge difference for spell casters. Not much for melee. I can get +72 strength OR weapon skill from my armor/shield, which isn't a big deal at all(post 100 skill of weapons, or post 100 strength isn't that great), compared to +300 magicka, which is the heart and soul of how powerful your spells and mana pool is (as mana regen is affected by magicka size and willpower)

Just as Morrowind's Tuco's strength was in his health regen and +strength gear, Oblivion's Tuco's strength is in his +mana gear. One hit of my spell is worth about 4 fully powered swings of my sword. If I wanted to, I could make a spell that could kill anything in the game at default difficulty. The sad thing is that, if I redid this game, I could have a character with 500 mana, and the same 300 damage spell, at level 1. That would make things... easy.... to say the least.

BANNED
    that pic is a bit big, tuco.....they might get on you about it. Nice job, though

I imagine striker and his ilk shall be greatly annoyed by my lack of image thumbnails in one image, which just so happens to not follow suit with the following ones.

Yes, Striker, I did that just for you.

Previously Important
    Striker's the least of your worries. I seem to remember exactly this being a thing with you when Morrowind came out, so let's get off on the right foot and we'll see you in three days, okay? 1600x1200 is just a little too big to be anything other than deliberately defiant.

BANNED
    Hah! My old nemesis, GBM has struck yet another blow against me! Surely he is swift and vicious, though many may question the idealogy behind his practices! While your only contribution to this forum is a sinister ban against its most important member, and the removal of the best picture to grace this forum, I am sure the plebs with small monitors thank you.

Very well, Ginger bread man!(said with a sneer, you know the one), you win this round, but this is not the last you have heard of the mighty lord Tuco!

ps.

BANNED
    tuco, if it means anything buddy.....I thought it was AWESOME when I saw theat gi-normously evil, Daedric tuco. Thank you, that was an honest-to-goodness inspiration to me and my Khajiit to sniff out and find an end-game worthy set of armor myself. Though, I have a feeling my Dark Bro armor and the SWEET constant effect Black robes/hood I found that enhance almost every single skill my sneaksie bugger relies on, are probably as good as it gets. Oh well, at least the Dark Bro armor in Obilvoin is nice looking. Unlike those tattered, goofy,bulbous-eyeball-thing rags they called Dark Bro armor in Tribunal assassins.

And it was fekkin' hilarious how GBM made it sound all Moses-I-have-all-the-powr-of -the-Intarweb-Thou=Shalt-B&

Free tuco
    Last edited by Fig455; 29th Mar 2006 at 13:47.

Quote Originally Posted by system shocker
    My character is of the Lady and is a thief. I got it really developed, and even stormed that thief's place with all the women inside it. All the guards respected me until I went into this tavern and stole an apple. The guard said either pay my dues or die. I picked to steal his horse and run away. I didnt know he'd follow me out of the building. He keeps going after me. And all the people in the game hate me now. The game for me has pretty much ended there. I'm at school now. It autosaved when I ran away after stealing the apple. Thats the only save I have, so what should I do now?
    Save more.

You could also just go to jail or pay the fine.

Previously Important
    Oh, right. JoJangles is one of yours, too.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ignatios
    Save more.

You could also just go to jail or pay the fine.

Yeah, or just join the thieves guild and get a "discount" on the fine ( this could be tricky).

Tuco, I dont know if this would count as a spoiler for others but I was curious about how you enchanted your daedric armour with so much + magicka. I recently soul trapped a "grand" level mob into a grand soul gem and could only constant effect fortify magicka my daedric shield for 24 points. Thanks for your time

You are right to thank me for my time. It is valuable.

spoiler:
    When you defeat an oblivion gate by scooping the sigil stone, a sigil stone of a random trait will appear in your bag. The power of the stone is based on how good you are, with transcendence being the highest. I wasn't aware of this until I saw it in the construction set, as I always got the transencdence. In most cases it will be one of many random traits, like I said. For me, it asked me what I wanted. I imagine Dagon was afraid of me trying to enter his plane to challenge him on his own turf, so he just gave me what I asked for. Namely +50 magicka to enchant my gear. Other note-worthy ones are like, +30Chameleon, +12 to a single stat(I remember int/will/str/agi/speed off the top of my head).

my oblivion redguard, no mods.
    yet.

my morrowind redguard. with better bodies, better heads and leia's dual wield mods installed.

Was anyone else really dissapointed in the facial models in Oblivion?

I almost feel like taking the time to make a mod that replaces all the facial models with random ones from better heads/rhed heads or whatever in Morrowind's mod collection. For my characters now, I don't even bother to customize them since they all look like the same, round faces. And the women all look masculine.

Although, it does allow for some.. interesting... possibilities...

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attac...g?d=1143578337
    http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attac...g?d=1143578354

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco
    Was anyone else really dissapointed in the facial models in Oblivion?
    In a word, yes.

thanks man, I actually figured this out from one of your previous posts
    spoiler:
    but ya at level 22 i am seeing the trancendence stones and f9in a lot got me a 50 magicka, its a bit cheap but it works time to enchant all of my daedric armor that dropped from a "bandit warlord" too bad that unlike morrowind I didnt really have to earn this armour

spoiler:
    At least it's possible to get full daedric in this game without killing valuable NPCs. In Morrowind the only way to get full Daedric was to kill the corpsarium guy, getting a nice healthy, "Doomed world, fag." message

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast