TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Rebellion of the Builder" Mar. 29/06

essaniel

spoiler:
    I assume that the room of angels helps you get the mace but I really am not interested in how! Someone else will have to answer your other questions.

Quote Originally Posted by WildWilbur
    This one drives me crazy...
    spoiler:
    I presume you mean either the spider bot or the normal bot (which went to a little bot after destruction). I destroyed them both and used my 2 fire arrows on the "corpse". But that wonīt budge. Did I misunderstood you?
    spoiler:
    Hehe, you still think too thiefy. What I meant was a thing that you normaly won't even appeciate to look at in Thief. This time you have to smash it into pieces. Think of a martial quarrel.

spoiler:
    I managed to kill Christine (oh well) and have the sword now and the switch of Frederick. But I can find the location where I can use it....
    spoiler:
    Red, big, holding you away from treasure, hurting you when comming too close. You might have to try from different angles though.

spoiler:
    In the library with the floating books: Is there anything else besides the holy water upstairs? And is there a way to pick up the gold on the table?
    spoiler:
    Yes: some loot, go and search again if you missed it. I never managed to move that big lumb of gold, Maybe it is a decoy like the one below.

Quote Originally Posted by Roz
    Erm, where can I find
    spoiler:
    this little pagan girl? Can't remember...this time I headed straight for the back door, is she at the other end of the estate?
    spoiler:
    The pagan girl is not looking like one at first. Go into the backside garden. Now there are two windows you can look through, right? Do so, and I'm sure you will understand. ->

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dude
    essaniel

spoiler:
    I haven't found out how to get into the back room of the bar either but there is only a load of fine wine in there.
    spoiler:
    One of the keys from the mechanist church can open this door

Quote Originally Posted by essaniael
    spoiler:
    [1st] Is the information objective the mace? How to get the mace? Can't see how having a good ear for music applies.
    [2nd] Also what is the lever in the mechanist office for?
    [3rd] F[i]nally, how to open the angel room?
    spoiler:
    [1st] No. Switch off the security in the library. You will see, as soon as you enter the angels room.
    [2nd] It disables the poisonous gas trap in the small corridor to the "Private Office /And Lab Records".
    [3rd] Should be easy now.

To get the gold mace...

OK, guys. To get the gold mace in the third mission...
    spoiler:
    Remember the music box? Listen to it carefully. Doesn't it sound like some of the angel wing in the room of angels?

If you do the right combo of the wings you'll hear a niose. Goto the library and you find the security control switch.
    Last edited by GORT; 3rd Apr 2006 at 16:43.

Mission 2 secret!

spoiler:
    The secret switch that I found by the big statue pointing his lance at the gate is under the large light on the floor. The second light on right as you enter the gated area with statue. I'm playing Level 2 Man's World and from what I been reading on this forum there is a great deal of difference in the 3 levels. For example; the plate in one of the dead-end areas does no move for me or even act like a pressure plate so I don't think it is used in Level 2, if I'm wrong please give me a spoiler as to how I can move the plate!
    Thanks Coreyb2

Quote Originally Posted by coreyb2
    spoiler:
    The secret switch that I found by the big statue pointing his lance at the gate is under the large light on the floor. The second light on right as you enter the gated area with statue. I'm playing Level 2 Man's World and from what I been reading on this forum there is a great deal of difference in the 3 levels. For example; the plate in one of the dead-end areas does no move for me or even act like a pressure plate so I don't think it is used in Level 2, if I'm wrong please give me a spoiler as to how I can move the plate!
    Thanks Coreyb2
    Hmmm...
    spoiler:
    Oh, you'll still have to use it. It's not different. How are you using it?

Mission 2 "The Plate"

I've tried jumping on it carrying guards and dropping them on the plate, standing on the plate with a body and nothing happens. Also, I lost my fire arrow someplace, I never used it but still it's gone....so I can't finish this level...right?
    Coreyb2

I've tried jumping on it carrying guards and dropping them on the plate, standing on the plate with a body and nothing happens.
    Strange. You should be able to open the wall.
    spoiler:
    Are you sure the body or rock is on the plate? Try putting two rocks on it.

Actually, you can.
    Also, I lost my fire arrow someplace, I never used it but still it's gone....so I can't finish this level...right?
    spoiler:
    You don't have to use fire arrows to light torches. Use flares.

Fire Arrow?

Don't I have to use the fire arrow on the rock walls by the big tree to open something? Thanks Coreyb2

Wooah! You mean
    spoiler:
    you haven't got to the treebeasts, yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterShadow
    spoiler:
    The pagan girl is not looking like one at first. Go into the backside garden. Now there are two windows you can look through, right? Do so, and I'm sure you will understand. ->
    Ah, I think that prefers to me as well, but

spoiler:
    How do I get in there? The double-doors are still locked, I never was in that room and there donīt seem to be a way to get in from the outside...

@ WildWilbur

Do this
    spoiler:
    Goto the third floor of the estate where you saw a table with two vases. you can break 'em with a blackjack. One of 'em will give you a key to get in that room.

Just to let you all know...

Remember, guys. I've made a few changes to the first mission. Especially on the loot. I had to because, in the ealier version of "The Mystic Estate", some of the loot was in places that couldn't be reached. Also, the total loot counter didn't work quite right, due to emitters.

Gort?

spoiler:
    I took care of the treebeast a long time ago and got whatever was in the crate by him (don't remember what I got there). I don't have any fire arrows in my arsonal and I did not use one which is strange...right? Also, I piled 2 large rubble rocks on the plate and still nothing. Any other suggestion? Have you finished the update yet, as I will reload when it is completed and try again. Thanks Coreyb2

Well,
    spoiler:
    if you got through the threebeasts, then don't worry about the fire arrows. The wall was the one you've already blasted. There should be nothing wrong with the second mission. Very weird, indeed.
    The rocks should of worked. Are you continuing from a save state? If so, then it might be that your save file got corrupt some how. You might have to restart that mission. Sorry about that.

Tell you what. Send me a screenshot of the area.

Gort!

I'm on the 2nd Mission, Forest of Despair, and it's true to it's name I'm in a state of despair......The plate is in the are of the forest where the Lady is standing by the while pavillion, and where I found the crumpled note. Thanks Coreyb2

Ohhhh, your back from treebeast area. That plate
    spoiler:
    is to disable the teleporter so you can get the chest that uses Rocksand's Key. Just walk on it until you hear a sound. Now, remember the small area with water arrows? Beyond that area is two places to go. Go left and you'll now find the treasure chest for that key.
    The area that I was talkin' about is inside the cave.

Rocksand's Key!

I used the key on the chest already. I'll try the tunnel again.
    Thanks Coreyb2

OK, I'm going to PM you some advise with some pics.

I need help with Mission 2:

spoiler:
    How do I get the second wall open (in the caves, behind the apes)? I've tried dousing the torch (I read the placque on the fire altar), then relighting it. Nothing happens, except when I douse the torch I've got two burricks walking through the blocked wall I've even tried firing a fire arrow at the wall, before and after dousing the torch

@ Roz

Read this...
    spoiler:
    What you want to do is light the other torch. Right after you do that, run towards that wall. It will be open for so long.

help with Mission 3
    at the hammerite church...there are
    spoiler:
    two large wall plaques on each side of the front door and the one on the right has a button that i keep pressing but cannot figure out what it does!!

also
    spoiler:
    i need to open locker 4...got the key to locker 1 and got my goodies...and where is the key to the trapdoor at the top of the ladder in the guard room of the hammerite church?

btw...i am so impressed with these missions...and to think i almost gave up when i say mystic estate thinking it was just a replay!!!

two large wall plaques on each side of the front door and the one on the right has a button that i keep pressing but cannot figure out what it does!!
    spoiler:

It is part of the sequence to disable the alarm. Once that button is pressed it opens a trapdoor, you then press another button and it opens another door and so on. Sorry I can't remember the sequence exactly. I think the first button opens the trapdoor you mention below, the second a trapdoor on the floor in the guard room on the left (as you enter the church) and then that button opens a trapdoor onthe second floor at the back. This button then opens the security system door. And its all timed as well. Crazy! I may have left a button out of the sequence.

also
    i need to open locker 4...got the key to locker 1 and got my goodies
    spoiler:
    Shit. No I got the sequence wrong. The first button opens the locker door. Sorry. I think the rest is right

....and where is the key to the trapdoor at the top of the ladder in the guard room of the hammerite church?
    [SPOILER]This is opened by the button in the locker, I think! [/SPOILER

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621 ... LastLast