TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Daedric Shrines/Quests

The Daedric Shrines/Quests

I've been hunting down the shrines dedicated to The Nine to get all the artifacts they offer. So far I've found:

Azura's: Due north of Lake Arrius (North north west of Cheydinhall). Offering: Glow dust, offered at dawn or dusk.
    (Required Level: 2)

Sheogorath: Almost exactly halfway between Bravil and Leyawiin on the western side of the Lower Niben river. Almost on the boarder of Elsweyr. Offering: Lettuce, yarn, and a Lesser Soul Gem.
    (Required Level: 2)

Vaermina's: South west of Cheydinhall, on the shore of Lake Poppad. Offering: Grand Black Soul Gem.
    (Required Level: 5)

Namira's: East south east of Bruma. Offering: None, but a Personality of 20 or below is required. Drink cheap wine to lower it.
    (Required Level: 5)

Sanguine's: Head north from the Grateful pass Stables outside Skingrad unil you hit the Bleak Flats Cave, then head north north west for about the same distance. Offering: Cyrodiilic Brandy.
    (Required Level: 8)

Meridia's: Due west of Skingrad, a little further beyond the Oblivion portal. Offering: Bonemeal or Ectoplasm.
    (Required Level: 10)

Malacath: Head due north from Anvil until you reach Lord Drad's Estate, the shrine is a short ways to the north west of there. Offering: Troll fat.

Peryite: Souther bank of Silverfish River. Midstream. No offering needed.

Nocturnal: North north east of Leyawiin on the Yellow Road. Head past the hamlet of Blakenmarch and it's on the East side of the road. Offering: None.

Mephala's: North north east of the imperial city. Follow the ring road round till you hit the Roxey Inn, then head a short wasys north east. Offering: Nightshade, offered between midnight and dawn.
    (Required Level:15)

Molag Bal's: Head Due West from Weye till you reach the ruins of Narfinsel, then head due south. Offering: Lion Pelt.
    (Required Level: 17)

Hircine: North north west of Bravil. Follow the Green Road nort of Bravil until you find The Robber's Glen, then head north and slightly west passing the Harcane Grove. Offering: Bear or Wolf Pelt.
    (Required Level: 17)

Boethia's: Head due south from Cheydinhall till you reach the small hamlet of Drakelowe, then head due east into the moutains. Offering: Daedra Heart.
    (Required Level: 20)

Clavicus Vile's: South west of the Imperial capital. Follow the road south from Weye till you hit Fort Virtue, then head south west. Offering: 500 gold.
    (Required Level: 20)

Hermaeus More: North of Chorrol, in the mountains. You get this automatically after completeing all other shrine quests and having reached the "Blood of the Daedra" section of the main quest. Offering: None, but you have to have done the other 14 shrines first.
    (Required Level: 21)

Can anyone tell me where the ones I'm missing are?

Also, regarding the quest Sanguine gives you, I've made my way to Leyawiin and convinced the guard I'm one of the dinner guests, but there are only four other guests at the party, none of which are the Countess despite the fact there's a green marker pointing at the table on my map. If I cast the spell, it effects them, but it doesn't regester as having been done in my quest log. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
    Last edited by driver; 19th Jan 2007 at 12:13. Reason: typo

BANNED
    Nocturnal. Due East of Fort Redman. [daedric]

You are mistaken. Many of those are Daedric Shrines.
    Last edited by Fig455; 3rd Apr 2006 at 09:40.

Yeah, AFAIK the Nine refer to Gods and Goddesses, not the Daedric Princes and Princesses.

I don't want to look at this though, it's more exciting for me to stumble across them, which really isn't nearly as hard. I've finished the Vaermina quest, which is fairly cool.

You (Driver) may want to add that the level requirement for Vaermina is only 5. Feel free to update your post with the information in Tuco's link, just for the records here at TTLG, but I won't force you

Edit: I changed the title so that the thread can be found more easily through a search.

Will do, Ryushi. Ta for updating the title.

Fig455: Could you give more specific directions? I don't have Fort Redman on my map. What town is that near?

BANNED
    North east of Leyawiin. Take the Yellow Road. It will be on the East side of the road (Nocturnal Shrine, not Fort Redman)

Peryite: Souther bank of Silverfish River. Midstream.

Hermaeus More:North of Chorrol, in the mountains. You get this automatically after completeing all other shrine quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercy Dealer
    Hermaeus More:North of Chorrol, in the mountains. You get this automatically after completeing all other shrine quests.
    I went on a random exploration trip to the area a day or two ago.

I'm happy that I got the marker for that shrine, it's a very long trip up a very steep mountain. Hard to take any shortcuts there.

So no Dragonbone Cuirass?

Im gonna make a spell of "Burn lying books" and then burn that lying "Tamrielic Artifacts" book for lying! Then ill go to Oblivion and throw it into lava. Then ill fish it out again, kill the Adoring Fan and place it on his body then toss that body off a bridge! Then ill make a "Crapping Trolls" mod and stick it into a Troll Turd. That'll teach it to lie to me

Shame. Would be useful to add the offerings you gotta make at some shrines to that list.

Sorry to go editing your post, driver, but I figured I could save you some work. Put the required level and offering needed for each shrine, and I ordered the shrines by the required level, too.

I wonder if I should add the quest rewards as well...?

Oh, also, for the Sanguine quest to register you need to get the Countess with the spell as well. I'm not surewhy she isn't there. Just make sure it's after 6pm.

No prob, Ryushi. I was going to get around to it when my Oblivion addiciton had lessened somewhat. Seems it's takeing longer than I thought.

Yours has lessened? I have 77 hours under my belt and I've only played for ten days total. And I go to school and need to sleep on top of that

(Seriously, I've only slept four hours every night this week because of this damned game!)

If you want obsession, try a 36 hour stint (The day I got it). Last time I checked I'm averaging about 14 hours/day.

Considering most FPS games last ~10 hours, I'm getting real value for money out of this (At the expense of my health, I should add. I really need to eat at some point ).

I don't know what you guys are doing. I've done pretty much everything in the game within a week.

El Shagmeister

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco
    I don't know what you guys are doing. I've done pretty much everything in the game within a week.

Having a life?

I kid, I kid...

BANNED
    Yeah, it isn't a race for me. Plus, I scrapped my first character. I walk to every destination, and rarely quick travel. I also re-explore areas.

sorry for ressurecting this

if i may say so there are only 15 here, where is the other one?

There isn't one for Mehrunes Dagon

so then

thats all of em?

wabbajack

what does wabbajack do?

It changes any CREATURE into another random creature. So an orc could be turned into a rat. Or a rat into an orc.

wat is wabbajack, a spell, potion or item.......and how can i get it, it sounds awesome??????

wabbajack

its like a stick thingy and you get it by doing the shrine halfway between leyawiin and bravil on the west side

But it ain't as good as the Daggerfall version

whats a bartlet

Boethia's: Head due south from Cheydinhall till you reach the small hamlet of Drakelowe
    what is the symbol for that said the title wrong my bad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast