TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 71217222732374247525354555657
Results 1,401 to 1,412 of 1412

Thread: Freebies for everyone!

And next week is fairly substantial as well with Alien: Isolation and Hand of Fate 2.

Quote Originally Posted by WingedKagouti View Post
    And next week is fairly substantial as well with Alien: Isolation and Hand of Fate 2.
    These two are now available.

Level 10,000 achieved
    A game called A Firm Handshake came out today. It is short and free and everyone should play it. There is not a human alive who would not enjoy this video game. This game has 100% APPEAL for all humans. Highly recommended.

It does seem a bit like a Henke game.

I liked the bit where no one wanted to shake my hand - realistic! Especially in these times.

Epic Giveaway: Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms

Edit: The weirdo surreal puzzle P&C adventure game Rusty Lake Hotel is free for a while too. It's weird. The puzzles are like old Flash game P&C adventure games, not really challenging, mostly just noticing little details.
    I still kind of liked it anyway just because I like weird games.
    Last edited by demagogue; 30th Apr 2021 at 00:09.

I can definitely second your recommendation for Rusty Lake Hotel. Since the puzzles are largely quite easy - sometimes to the extent that they're more about clicking on everything to see what happens, though there are actual puzzles as well - the game is relaxing to play, but at the same time the Rusty Lake games evoke an unsettling, dreamlike (or nightmarish) atmosphere, and I enjoy that tension a fair bit.

https://www.gog.com/ is giving away Tonight We Riot.

Also, looks like Rusty Lake Hotel is no longer free.

Epic: Pine

Level 10,000 achieved
    Huh, never even heard of that one. Apparently it came out in fall 2019 to rather lukewarm reviews.

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

Quote Originally Posted by henke View Post
    Huh, never even heard of that one. Apparently it came out in fall 2019 to rather lukewarm reviews.
    So clearly nobody was left pining for this game.

The Dream Machine Pt 1&2, a point & click adventure, is currently free for however long on Steam:
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/9..._Chapter_1__2/

Epic: The Lion's Song

I've actually played this before. It's rather railroaded. You basically just click your way through dialog trees and easy pixel-hunt scenes. The setting, aesthetic, and story are cool for what they are. It features some low key personal drama in a musician's life in a mountainous setting. I kind of liked the experience; not groundbreaking or anything, but interesting to see this different world for a spell.

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 71217222732374247525354555657