TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 141924293439444954596061626364
Results 1,576 to 1,586 of 1586

Thread: Freebies for everyone!

cmon you know we rely on you to do this!

Since they've given out the idle game before I scrolled through the DLC to see if some of it was free, but apparently you need to log into the game within the week to get it. Ostensibly the DLC pack is "over $100 value" if a person were to actually buy it.

As for The Dragon's Trap, that was my second favorite Wonder Boy game on the SMS, might actually have to give it a try. It felt way more technically advanced than just about anything else on the system and the semi-open world design kinda blew my mind, but that's unlikely to impress these days so I wonder how it holds up. Apparently you can toggle the original graphics and audio so should be a fun nostalgia trip at least.

Quote Originally Posted by reizak View Post
    It felt way more technically advanced than just about anything else on the system and the semi-open world design kinda blew my mind, but that's unlikely to impress these days so I wonder how it holds up.
    From my initial impression playing about 30 minutes, it seems like a decent and reasonably tough Metroidvania type game.

The weekly EGS freebie seems like a henke game for sure

Lawn Mowing Simulator

That's taking me right back to the 80s, and the spoof game Advanced Lawnmower Simulator on the ZX Spectrum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanc...ower_Simulator

I suppose you had to be there.

Level 10,000 achieved
    I'll have you know that my virtual lawn mowing company "Mowtown" is doing JUST FINE. I now own 2 mowers, 2 trimmers, and I've hired another dude who looks exactly like me. LMS is a good podcast-listening game ok its not weird to spend several hours mowing virtual lawns

Oh right, this week's Epic freebie is Unrailed.
    It looks like an isometric Minecraft clone.

Speaking of lawn mowing, I saw a Japanese guy today that was "mowing" his "lawn" about the size of 3/4 of a door on its side. Nobody here really has lawns, only gardens; but sometimes people do their own little unique thing, and for him it was putting a little patch of grass into a little nook up front. He was on his knees with what looked like a hand drill sized weed whacker that he moving up and down his patch just within arm reach. Something about it looked so absurd, but I guess that's how you'd have to do it.

Epic Freebie this week: Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!
    \_(ツ)_/

its not as bad as you might think.

nah its pretty shit

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

Here's the trailer for the fourth game. This series looks like distilled cancer.

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 141924293439444954596061626364