TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM Orthodox Wedding released June 9, 2006

Ah, the only problem is that exploding bat. Animals hate me... Anyhoo, I will give that a try.

I need hints for the
    spoiler:
    Hawthorn Stake.

heman31 If you've found your way into the yard beyond the 2 gates, then look for a climbable tree.

spoiler:
    The tapestry way is screwed up. There is an object in the middle that prevents you from walking through and the fact that the corridor is elevated off the initial ground makes it difficult to enter through by crouching.
    I had to fool with the lean buttons to get through.

EDIT: And just what inspired your creative little mind
    spoiler:
    to make that CREEPY vampire skin in the manor?

Hm?

EDIT: And just what inspired your creative little mind
    spoiler:
    to make that CREEPY vampire skin in the manor?

Hm?
    spoiler:
    Actually, that was Naks's idea and work although she prefers eye candy, city missions, we bouth like good horror with creepy atmosphere and also, a lot of appreciated Fans like that factor of surprise, as we saw in the forum.
    Last edited by tdbonko; 10th Jun 2006 at 08:43.

TTK12G3: There is a hidden switch that opens the tapestry. You may need to use your sword to find it.

Is it just me or do the guards in this FM go apesh*t over the tinyest little noise? I had one going into search mode while I was picking a lock... halfway across the screen! Other than that it was one visual feast after the next. I was so captivated with the ambiance that I swear I saw one of the horses move and the haunted/undead part of the game was the icing on the cake for me.

Ghost
    Ffox, can you be a bit more specific hinting about the switch that opens the tapestry to get into the mansion area? I've already been through there -- I was able to crawl through the tapestry without opening it -- but I'm short one secret, and I'm wondering if that's it.

I'm also short of the required 1200 by 76; I have no clue where the rest could be. Other than loot, I've done everything else (except for one missing secret; I got the one in Jason's bedroom, the switch in the corner that opens the wall rug opposite with a little loot).

Yes, I second Emerald Wolf's point: I shot a water arrow at a torch; the three guards roaming around the path to the church were nowhere near, nor were the three guards who head down the other way (to the stable entrance). There was an archer behind me and a couple of archers in the fort near the tavern. When I watered the torch, the guy behind me didn't alert, nor did the two close archers... but all six patrolling guards who were far away came searching back with raised swords.

I gave up the ghost and started bashing everyone. The guards' sensitivity is turned up WAY too high.

Dafydd

Quote Originally Posted by john9818a
    Is it possible to obtain the loot requirement without
    spoiler:
    stealing from the church?
    What? Have you turned into an Angel all-of-a-sudden and you're completely opposed to stealing from the Church?

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Wolf
    Is it just me or do the guards in this FM go apesh*t over the tinyest little noise?
    I think they must have eye's in the back of their heads!

Dafydd: There is a small pile of broken planks near the tapestry.

The 2nd secret is in the ceiling of the house where you have to climb through the window.]
    Last edited by ffox; 10th Jun 2006 at 10:12.

I have everything but the loot requirement and the note about the history. I must be missing something. I did see a note in a house on the way to the waterfall treasure area, but there is no way to get to it. The only way looks to be a hole in the roof, but I can not get to it. once I get on the roof i can not walk up to it. Any help appreciated.

Sting

Stingm There's one grave that you can open up. Open the lid of the coffin and the rocks by that house will be destroyed, revealing a hole in the wall that you can crawl through.

Thanks, I found the grave and went on to the treasure without turning around..lol I now have everything done except for the note on history. There are 2 locked doors in the church, can they be opened or is the note somewhere else?
    Excellent mission so far, but i am stumped. Thank you all so much!

Sting

@Stingm
    spoiler:
    There is a bell tower in that church you should check out.

Oh man, I had been there but did not find that item. Thanks so much. Great mission. The only problem I had was it did not end once all objectives were complete, but thats probably cause i went out of order missing the note until the end. thanks for a wonderful time.

Sting

Mission Accomplished!

Wow, the Church frescos and right on the heels of Beneath the Sands! It appears we're reaching an new age in FMs with fantastic artwork textures!

I feared this mission would be short but luckily it wasn't, once i got into the other area i had plenty to do.

Well done tdbonko and Naks!

Thanks.
    This is great motivation to finish the FM we are currently working on, before we continue with Snobs part3.

Gates?

Could someone tell me where the gates are? I've been to the church area found the old mill been in all the houses and taverns but can't seem to find the gates. Help!

Stuck

Yeah... read the inscription but still clueless about sorrow springs... perhaps another hint?

Stuck

Try hitting something with your sword.

Ethne: What does the first letter of each line spell?

maloo: What gates?

Thanks and

D'oh...

and I LOVE that Owl... very cool!
    Last edited by Ethne; 10th Jun 2006 at 16:35.

Man tdbonko, this FM scared my like 3 times and after the first one, I was jumpy throughout the FM . First it was the first mill where you find the grinder that looked like the well from "The ring"! once it started to turn i expected a little girl to pop out! The RING the 2nd time was when...... Holy crap! EEEEEK!!! Eeeeeeeep! . Oh man I about threw my mouse out of my hands after that little surprise. And last but not least was the big buff Tall dudes in mansions that could not die well that changed after a while tho. The church was one of the coolest places. The entry, the beautiful walls and the architecture, with just a hint of a frightening atmosphere. Great Work to all who worked on Orthodox Wedding! ^J^ It was fun to be apart of it!

Thanks,Gore_Torn. Your help was essential.
    Thanks to my beta testers Ffox and Nightwalker.
    We are working on new FM to finish it, so we can continue with Snobs .

Quote Originally Posted by tdbonko
    Thanks,Gore_Torn. Your help was essential.
    Thanks to my beta testers Ffox and Nightwalker.
    We are working on new FM to finish it, so we can continue with Snobs .
    Anytime tbbonko! If you need anymore help, you know where I'm at.
    Cheers

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast