TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM Orthodox Wedding released June 9, 2006

Finished OW last night. Absolutely brilliant! Very well done. Challenging while being fun. Excellent game balance all around.
    Thank you for a most enjoyable mission!

I downloaded it yesterday. All I can say is AWESOME!!!! Thank you so much for this mission.

I just started playing FMs and I am hooked. It amazes me how great they are.

What's with the hood?

Ghost

Loot, loot, loot!

I found the second secret, thanks... but I'm still short on loot.

I found the coin stack atop the rafters of one house; are there any other such sneaky loot items? I'm only missing 26 (to reach 1200; actually, there should be over 300 scattered somewhere... but where?)

Edit: All right, I found just barely enough loot to finish. I had missed the guy in the church selling candles. I ended up with 1201 out of 1496... so somewhere, there's 295 loot that just slid right past me.

Where was it?

In any case, I'm finished. Thanks, all!

Dafydd
    Last edited by Dafydd; 11th Jun 2006 at 01:05.

16032 damage dealt?!? WOW!

Dafydd: Hard to find loot.
    spoiler:
    Try the windowsill in the bedroom with the sleeping woman (ring).
    The bottom of the well at Marta's (ring).
    The lectern in the church (coins).
    Jason's kitchen (small plates).

Really enjoyable game so far with cool new custom artwork and skins but
    spoiler:
    how do I get through the bricked up entrance in haunted house I still need to find the hidden treasure

Sir Lance There's a painting in one of the upstairs rooms that you can walk right through.

Cool FM, the Church is awesame.

I cannot solve
    spoiler:
    Sorrow Spring and Hidden treasure
    objectives. I have looked everywhere in village but unable to find way... pls help. Where's gate / haunted place ?

Aspiran

spoiler:
    Use your sword on the rock in the sping there is another area behind it

Wow, I should read readables more carefully... Thanks maloo.

ARRGHH.... !!!!! What's ???
    spoiler:
    White ghost...

I should say that the right FM begins behind
    spoiler:
    the spring !
    Last edited by Aspirin; 11th Jun 2006 at 10:24.

Quote Originally Posted by ganac
    16032 damage dealt?!? WOW!
    Yeah, I noticed that too. Damn, those
    spoiler:
    stakes are cool. Anyone try them of living people?

I finished the mission before midnight. Very good job.

Thanks nightwalker

Very nice mission! I was a little worried whether my PC would be able to handle it, but I only had a few slow downs overall where you might expect.

I think the minimum requirement could be lowered, so potential players don't shy away from experiencing this mission. I have:

-PIII 500 Mhz (Min req. P IV 1500)
    -512 MB RAM (Min req. 256 MB)
    -3dfx Voodoo3 3000 16 MB (Min req. GF4 64 MB)

Perhaps my system RAM makes up for the slower processor and older graphics card, and I think Thief was optimized to run on 3dfx cards, but for whatever reason this mission was very playable on my PC.

Thanks for the mission!

My PC: Celeron 333, 256 MB RAM, 3dfx card... FM runs quite well. Only place outside the church is a lot "choppy"...

Quote Originally Posted by That Miserable Thief
    Very nice mission! I was a little worried whether my PC would be able to handle it, but I only had a few slow downs overall where you might expect.

I think the minimum requirement could be lowered, so potential players don't shy away from experiencing this mission. I have:

-PIII 500 Mhz (Min req. P IV 1500)
    -512 MB RAM (Min req. 256 MB)
    -3dfx Voodoo3 3000 16 MB (Min req. GF4 64 MB)

Perhaps my system RAM makes up for the slower processor and older graphics card, and I think Thief was optimized to run on 3dfx cards, but for whatever reason this mission was very playable on my PC.

Thanks for the mission!
    Thanks for the info.
    Your PIII CPU is probable Intel Katmai wich is on of the best of Intel's CPU (my experience ).We don't have any PIII PC right now, so we've tested this FM on a P IV 1.5 and P IV 2.4 GHz, we also used GForce2 64MB with 3D eyeglasses and it works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by tdbonko
    ...we also used GForce2 64MB with 3D eyeglasses and it works fine.
    How innovative.

ttk12g3

I snuck up head-on to the guard in the gazebo until just a couple of yards away and then hit him with a stake. He then proceeded to beat the hell out of me.

Hmm, oh well. I'm waiting for a prison mission like Tears of Blood where you can pick up a wood splinter and not only pick the lock of your cell, but use it to stab people who get in your way.

The wood splinters were nice to have with all the blOOd suckers lurking around. Can we get some of those sticks while sneaking around in some of Christines or Rowena's FM's
    I noticed the sneak meter sensitivity applied to the ground textures is adjusted, albeit to HIGH settings!
    The evil doers (pun intended) would RUN to my exact location and start searching, immediately. The feeling of a creepy environment is well done that gradually transpires.
    I did notice the high poly count (as it's known) in the front of the cathedral building grounds, upon entering, started to slow me down a tad, but the beauty of it all.. with the music, waterfall, scenery; all encompass the yard.
    WOW, the inside artwork on the walls and ceiling of the cathedral are magnificently done. I was thinking.. Micheal Angelo, 17th chappel may have transpired here=)
    The custom graphics, like the hat on the rack was interesting to look at and got tossed around. Ok, i was nice and put it back in place, but who did it belong to?

Nice surprises and mystery!
    Congrats; TDBonko, Naks, (with friends)!
    Last edited by dealasteal; 26th Jun 2006 at 14:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingm
    The only problem I had was it did not end once all objectives were complete, but thats probably cause i went out of order missing the note until the end.
    Sting
    Stingm, if you´re still interested
    spoiler:
    the note is written into a red book, stashed in a save, up a rafter somewhere, together with a bag of loot. Just frob the thingy on the wall !!!

Gloria Creep

BTW .... This is a VERY GOOD MISSION! I´m still on it!
    The atmosphere is great and all the new stuff is great also!!
    VERY WELL MADE!
    THANKS for the Dewdrop dolly!!!!!! ,,,,but why couldn´t I keep the Teddybear to put it on my site....

Well ..... there´s a thought ....................... can someone of you Taffers make me this animation to work on my site www.gloriabears.com ..... I would like to put it in, Thief related.
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

THANKS for the Dewdrop dolly!!!!!!
    Gloria, I was thinking about you when I was working with TDBonko on this FM. I am glad you like OW. I just wanted to tell you that you can expect a nice surprise in a new FM of mine, very soon,..
    spoiler:
    "Each house with a teddybear is a house with a story...." and it's a truth! Your site is beautiful!

Greetings,
    Naks

THANK YOU SO MUCH, NAKS !!!

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Gratulaions for this mission

I must say I like it very much the small little village and the hidden one
    .........and the church : amazing

I also like storylines about forbidden or failed ?? love
    The best is to combinate the fact of love with the "monster of love" the Vampire

So had very much fun playing this FM

THANKS

Thank you all for the compliments! Your comments are always inspiration for further dromeding

Need some help. For the life of me I cannot find the treasure. I've gotten past the 2 gates, killed Sava but now I'm stuck. Please someone drop me an obvious hint.

Thanks,
    Vera

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast