TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Portisco Head 15July2006

Quote Originally Posted by CatAnita
    Elkston.

spoiler:
    It's near a guard station - behind a barred gate. It's not the guard station near the armoury and the pub, but the one over the bridge.
    CatAnita, I know where you are talking about. Checking that out now. Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: Oh man! You know what, I had already been there earlier to get one of the needed items. I guess I forgotten about the place. Its funny because the note even reminds you not to "forget" ... LOL
    Last edited by elkston; 18th Jul 2006 at 09:27.

CatAnita: That rug - have you climbed onto the bed?

If you all tell me which secret you haven't got I'll tell you where it is.

Just popped in to see how to get out of the well, so I'm not lingering. I just want to say: Thank you Ravenhook, thankyouthankyouthank you - and the testers and ff. I loved the previous two fms, and this one looks as if it's keeping up the excellent standards.

This FM is great. Thank you Ravenhook and Ffox.

BTW I can't find
    spoiler:
    hidden treasure.

HEEELP.

tdbonko: check the info about the ruby and the crumpled note in Records again. Eric was on the right track. There are more hints earlier in this thread.

OK, I'm being dense. Am I the only person who can't find the records key? I've been jumping up at every door I come to. WHICH DOOR IS IT ? Please?

I can't find the Records key either...

It could be the Records door. Jump a bit higher or use a crate.

Oh talk about missing the obvious. I hang my head in shame.

It's done. Thanks again.

spoiler:
    Hidden treasure. What a surprise!

Need some help please.

spoiler:
    I've got 9 out of 10 secrets. It looks as if the one I might be missing is at the end of the corridor past the guard post which is just round the corner from the bar near the railway. Is that correct? If so how is it triggered?

I've also only got the ruby from the museum. Where is the other one?

And finally I'm missing the NE statue key (I have the other three). Where is it please?

ChrisC,

The switch for that is in the plunge pool.

You'll get the other ruby once you get the NE statue key to open the 4 pedestals, i can't remember where the NE key is though.

Looks like you've got all 10 secrets, well done.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC
    spoiler:
    And finally I'm missing the NE statue key (I have the other three). Where is it please?
    It's either the secret in the pool or otherwise its on the curators desk in the museum.

Damn fine fm!

I only found 9 of 10 secrets and I noticed others had the same problem. Is there really 10?

mxleader: Oh yes!

Quote Originally Posted by mxleader
    Damn fine fm!

I only found 9 of 10 secrets and I noticed others had the same problem. Is there really 10?
    OH YEAH!!! I got them all.

1. Where is the chest for the "Treasure Key" I found on the graveyard?
    2. And where is the key to open the chest for the second ruby? The Treasure Key doesn't work here...

SethAC -

spoiler:
    You won't need the treasure key until right at the end. Re opening the ruby chest - use your head

Quote Originally Posted by CatAnita
    SethAC -

spoiler:
    You won't need the treasure key until right at the end. Re opening the ruby chest - use your head
    Thank you, finally I did it.

6850 out of 6860 loot... Only 10 missing!

spoiler:
    The mission was fantastic! But what do you think the liquid was in this "one room": Cold lava or orange water?

Ghost
    SethAC - Flavor Aid... don't drink!

I found a locked safe that I can't seem to open (near the room with the welcome mat).

Although I have 9/10 secrets and nearly 6000 loot, there is a bunch of stuff I've missed: I haven't found a Records room, I haven't found Eric, I haven't found the second ruby, and I'm still missing one of the statue keys (the SE, I think).

I am proud of myself for ghosting the museum; I think I deserve a pat on the back for that one (Garrett should say that afterwards)... that is one hinckey guard!

I just sat in the shadows and watched him for a while; every so often, for no explainable reason, he would suddenly go into search mode in some odd corner of his patrol path, far away from me -- and me not moving or making a sound.

I decided it was more of a scripting event than a real alert, so I consider the museum ghosted (I'm still on a ghost run).

Oddly, when I did shft-ctrl-alt-end to see how many secrets I had, I saw a very puzzling stat: backstabs 0, KOs 0, damage dealt 0, innocents killed 0, others killed 0... bodies discovered by enemies: 2. Two? Huh?

Two bodies of what? Two bodies of water?

Dafydd

Quote Originally Posted by SethAC
    Thank you, finally I did it.

6850 out of 6860 loot... Only 10 missing!

spoiler:
    The mission was fantastic! But what do you think the liquid was in this "one room": Cold lava or orange water?
    Yay you - nice loot total. I was short so much, I musta missed some pretty major stuff.

spoiler:
    I loathe lava so I just plunged right in hoping like hell I wasn't going to end up like the bunny in Fatal Attraction.

Dafydd -

spoiler:
    I don't think the safe you're talking about is absolutely vital so I won't ruin your ghosting with a hint as I'm sure you'll come across the key in your travels anyways. From the sound of it, you've been past the records room - especially if you've made it to the museum.

Dafydd.

In case you haven't found Eric.

spoiler:
    He is in the "storeroom" with two of those lovely killerrobots.
    It's so easy, but I can't do it.
    So risky - but I gotta chance it.
    It's so funny, there's nothing to laugh about

Quote Originally Posted by Dafydd
    I am proud of myself for ghosting the museum; I think I deserve a pat on the back for that one (Garrett should say that afterwards)... that is one hinckey guard!

Oddly, when I did shft-ctrl-alt-end to see how many secrets I had, I saw a very puzzling stat: backstabs 0, KOs 0, damage dealt 0, innocents killed 0, others killed 0... bodies discovered by enemies: 2. Two? Huh?

Two bodies of what? Two bodies of water?
    Pat, pat. Did you ghost the museum without using moss arrows?

One of the testers reported that "bodies discovered" stat as well. I've just done a test. If I quit immediately the mission starts it reports 1 body discovered. Guess that could be Eric. 10 seconds later, after a tiny bit of splashing around, it reports 2 bodies discovered. I may have drowned a fly, I suppose. More likely it's a Dark Engine oddity.

If we do an update I'll remove that line from the stats.

Stuck again

Where is the key for the footlocker in the small room you have to rope arrow up to(the one right after the robot room)?

Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast