TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Portisco Head 15July2006

Seems no-one elsse has a problem with this but how
    spoiler:
    do you open the security gate in the museum - the gate under the stairs, I'm guessing hopefully that will turn the watcher off?

Am I just blind as a bat?
    Really enjoying this by the way. After quite a while away from fms its great to start again with such a good/fun one.
    And another question. I have the
    spoiler:
    treasure key
    which
    spoiler:
    box does it open. I've tried it on the locker in the room where I found it and also on the box after the statues with all the other goodies
    And what opens the
    spoiler:
    locker in the treasure key area anyway?

Many thanks if you can sort this out for me.
    Sorry! Two more queries. 1.
    spoiler:
    An unlockable door which was overlooked by 2 archers reached through a gate opened by a lever and 2. the bit where the drunk guard is snoozing and he says this looks like the way in but its surrounded by a fence and I can't see a way in.

And finally, never mind the first one I used a
    spoiler:
    fire arrow.
    Last edited by nickie; 9th Sep 2006 at 16:04. Reason: Another question

nickie:

Look behind the statue (NE corner).

The key you've got isn't the Treasure Key. More details please - when I know where you are I can answer the other questions.

The key to that door is somewhere on the other side of it. You are meant to unlock it from the inside.

When he says "this looks like the way in" you are supposed to be going in (climbing up out of the water), not out!

Thanks ffox and sorry for delay in replying - my modem packed up last night and I've only just managed to fix it. I've found what I needed with your help - I hadn't realised I
    spoiler:
    needed to use the head as the key to that box.

I've finished but still wonder how to
    spoiler:
    open the gate under the stairs in the museum and get to that door from the other side to open it
    and trust me to go in the wrong way. LOL

Greatly enjoyed this fm - will definitely play it again.

nickie:

Museum Gate: look behind the statue in the NE corner - bottom of plinth.

Remember the long ladder down in the 2nd room after starting? You can go two ways at the bottom. One way leads to the room with the bots. Go the other way and through the jail. That door is at the end of a passage off to the left. The key is on a sleeping guard in the bunkroom down the stairs on the right.

Thanks ffox - I'd completely forgotten there was another passage!!

Stuck at end?

I scanned this entire thread but must be missing something obvious... I have

spoiler:
    the 2 rubies, placed them in the face, and am now trapped... feel free to please give the entire what to do after a gentle hint as I am thrashed out!

Thanks!

e123

easy.123: Guess you missed this post.

Just finished this one. Decent mission. I have to ask, though: how did I pick 13 pockets out of 12? :P

Sometimes in an FM an extra key count will happen or pockets picked or even body count can be off by one or even more regarding the other two. I'm not into programming but this problem has come up before. Not to worry...it's no biggie.

I've played many missions that claim more possible pockets than exist to be picked, but this is the first time I've actually picked more than the total. Just amused me 's all.

Wow. Just finished playing and what a great mission. So many little touches that made gameplay enjoyable; the hints and notes, having enough headroom to jump off a ladder, lots more. Haunts and zombies that pretty much left you alone unless they got riled.....fenced in bots!

Thanks to Ravenhook for a really well thought out mission. Some of the comments about the ending had me puzzled but once all was revealed.....very cute.

thankyou to everyone for your encouragement, my thanks go to the testers who through their tireless efforts helped in making this run properly.
    I am working on a new mission which I hope will be a 7 mission fm, I am getting on with the basic map and when I am happy with it I will then move on to each mission part.
    I am glad you like what I have done so far as this is what I had hoped for...FUN

Pool

which pool are you referring to? I'm missing one key. I think it's the NE, but I'm not sure which is the pool.

....... caropr

oops. found it.
    Last edited by caropr; 22nd May 2007 at 00:55.

that was fun loved the surprise treasure too not surprised a certain person had a touch of dampness round the eyes if someone ever did that for me I'd cry a bit too

nice mission, not too hard, not too easy

d. Dec 2017
    Playing this fantastic mission again. Accomplished all my objectives but I need help here:
    spoiler:
    Where is the key or lever to open the grate in the wall behind the machines in the machine room?

Thanks ~~~

Dawggon: Look behind the pipes left (S) of the door.

d. Dec 2017
    A big thanks ffox

Bots

I cannot figure out how to
    spoiler:
    open the secret door over the crate in the tunnel. I can hear the bots..........

ok, got it..........

key

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lance View Post
    Thanks ffox.
    spoiler:
    [/I went there before and dived into the particles but never saw the key just stars as I hit the ground!!! Misson complete
    I really don't understand how to get that key.
    spoiler:
    the place is where the 2 zombies are, right? I see those particles but if I jump I just hit the ground and get killed.

Help pls!

maga: Jump over to the platform on the left side (N) of the tower. You can then frob the key through the aperture. Jump back to the ladder. (Wood blocks up in the roof take a rope arrow - you might find they help.)

key

ffox, I'll try that, although I've already been there and did not see any
    spoiler:
    opening.....

OK, Mission complete!!!!
    Last edited by maga; 7th Oct 2007 at 08:26.

I have a stupid question...where is Eric's locker?

Edit: Nevermind, found it.
    Last edited by Haplo; 16th Feb 2008 at 03:21. Reason: Nevermind, found it.

Now I have an new problem: I have opened the locked gates using the two swicthes in the guard station, but they lead to a very small room with nothing in it. I can see the different texture on the wall, I know it is a secret door, but I can't find the switch to open it!

Anybody? Any help would be appreciated.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast