TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Name @Trioptimum.com Part Deux !!! (Read the 1st post.)

Hello C0rtexReaver, I asked you to create a Trioptimum email under the account name kohve_aks, and now I either can't remember my password, or my account has been disabled. I would be greatly appreciative if you could reset it, send me a reminder, or re-activate/create the account.

Thankyou for your time.
    Last edited by tedbets; 1st Jan 2011 at 09:15.

Happy new year, C0rtexReaver! I'm still using the wonderful @trioptimum.com webmail very often.

Hope I haven't missed out on this completely. Forgot to check in here for quite some time so I just found about about this. Went through the reg process, anxiously awaiting news ....

Thanks!

Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 1/7/11

14 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: darjandarjan , rovlad , Brendan_O , Callum451 , Vale_H , G65434-2 , pesco , nuerni , epsilon , agas , cadstar , rexmo , Zircon , transciever.freq

-CR
    Code:
    /* Cortex Reaver
     * crtxreavr at trioptimum dot com
     */

Quote Originally Posted by tedbets View Post
    Hello C0rtexReaver, I asked you to create a Trioptimum email under the account name kohve_aks, and now I either can't remember my password, or my account has been disabled. I would be greatly appreciative if you could reset it, send me a reminder, or re-activate/create the account.

Thankyou for your time.
    Use the E-mail address on the login page from the alternate E-mail account you specified when you registered for it and I'll see what I can do.

-CR
    Code:
    /* Cortex Reaver
     */

Thanks C0rtexReaver!

That's the Trioptimum way!

I check this thread, and my email patiently every day awaiting the confirmation of @triop. I say much thanks ahead of time!

trioptimum.com - 2/8/11

2 accounts could not be updated due to a server error.
    We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem continues, you should contact technical support:
    http://www.google.com/support/a

Affected usernames: Joshua.Fortin , chris.groth

14 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames:liquidmetal , v4r , daled , Iain , icarus , zhal , dezinformatsiya , rita.horvat , nilerr , tenpenny , surya.shodan , istvan.kohany , yellowKing , sio2
    Code:
    /* Cortex Reaver
     */

trioptimum.com - 2/8/11

2 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: Joshua.Fortin , chris.groth
    Code:
    /* Cortex Reaver
     */

Okay, requests are open again.

-CR
    Code:
    /* Cortex Reaver
     */

Hi there CR!

I found this google post, about the new apps infrastructure.

http://www.google.com/support/accoun...34&topic=29936

Are you planning the migration to the new one?

Quote Originally Posted by vicked View Post
    Hi there CR!

I found this google post, about the new apps infrastructure.

http://www.google.com/support/accoun...34&topic=29936

Are you planning the migration to the new one?
    Already did. It broke stuff.

-CR
    Code:
    /* Cortex Reaver
     */

Does anyone else seem to have problems receiving mails from hotmail.com on their trioptimum mail?

Sending mail seems to work fine, and gmail doesn't seem to have this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by C0rtexReaver View Post
    Already did. It broke stuff.

-CR
    Hmm. I have 2 gmail acc, the first one is the "offical" trioptimum mail acc.
    But I want to use reader and some other features so I create a google account, with the trioptimum mail address.

Then everything worked fine until Google finished the new android market. The new market says my gapps account isn't valid for that feature. So thats why I asked.

But now, I rename the conflicted google account, so I think I solve the conflict problem. Now I can't even login the the market, or the google, just the mail.trioptimum.com site.

Where are the mistakes?

Hmm. I have 2 gmail acc, the first one is the "offical" trioptimum mail acc.
    But I want to use reader and some other features so I create a google account, with the trioptimum mail address.

Then everything worked fine until Google finished the new android market. The new market says my gapps account isn't valid for that feature. So thats why I asked.

But now, I rename the conflicted google account, so I think I solve the conflict problem. Now I can't even login the the market, or the google, just the mail.trioptimum.com site.

Where are the mistakes?
    I too have noticed that with Android, I'm able to do everything with my Triop account, except setup a Google-PayPal-Alike thing for the App Market.

No big. I used my Gmail account to set that one feature up, but everything is is primary to the Triop account.

-CR
    Code:
    /* Cortex Reaver
     */

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. JM View Post
    Does anyone else seem to have problems receiving mails from hotmail.com on their trioptimum mail?

Sending mail seems to work fine, and gmail doesn't seem to have this problem.
    I'm above having any friends who use hotmail. You should be too.

-CR

PS: There's no good reason why it'd be any different than Gmail. Only thing I can think of would be on hotmail's end if they don't like the fact that trioptimum.com's MX records point to google.com servers.
    Code:
    /* Cortex Reaver
     */

I too have noticed that with Android, I'm able to do everything with my Triop account, except setup a Google-PayPal-Alike thing for the App Market.

No big. I used my Gmail account to set that one feature up, but everything is is primary to the Triop account.

-CR
    In my case I can't set up another acc for that feature, because the market only see the original phone account. Now I'm not able to login to https://market.android.com/ . And google troubleshoot says, I will be able to login after I migrate the new apps infrastructure. So I don't know where are the solutions. As you said the trioptimum migrated yet, so maybe the problem at the google sides.

In my case I can't set up another acc for that feature, because the market only see the original phone account. Now I'm not able to login to https://market.android.com/ . And google troubleshoot says, I will be able to login after I migrate the new apps infrastructure. So I don't know where are the solutions. As you said the trioptimum migrated yet, so maybe the problem at the google sides.
    You're vicked@? There were a few accounts that didn't migrate properly for reasons unknown. Your account transitioned cleanly, however.

-CR
    Last edited by C0rtexReaver; 27th Mar 2011 at 16:06. Reason: can't type
    Code:
    /* Cortex Reaver
     */

There's five accounts that didn't transition, and this is the reason given:

You may have seen the message above in your Google Apps control panel when transitioning users. You don't need to do anything at this time.

You are receiving this message because any users at your domain that have a conflicting account which uses one or more of the following services can't be transitioned to the new Google Apps infrastructure yet. We are currently in the process of wrapping up some necessary infrastructure work to ensure that the transition for those users will be a seamless process. Once that work has been completed, we will notify you and you'll be able to transition those users at that time. All other users on your domain (those without a conflicting account using the services listed below) can be transitioned immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we thank you for your patience while we work to improve Google Apps.

* Adsense
    * AdWords
    * Affiliate Network
    * Analytics
    * Books Partner Program
    * DART Enterprise
    * DART for Advertisers
    * DART for Publishers
    * DART Search
    * DoubleClick AdPlanner
    * DoubleClick Customer Resource Center
    * DoubleClick Studio
    * Google AdWords Certification Program
    * Places
    * Voice
    * YouTube Content Manager
    Code:
    /* Cortex Reaver
     */

Thanks CR! Works like a charm now!

I can't say thanks enough, C0rtexReaver. I use my account every day. It's become my primary account now.

And in fact I'm curious whether you can set up one more account, for my family. My wife (and not only my wife) would like to move away from our years-old Juno account. We'll keep the old installations hanging around so we can access old e-mails downloaded to disk, but we'd rather not use the old Juno client (it sucks) any longer.

Could you set up harrison@trioptimum.com, if you can? I can guarantee you it will get daily use, with much gratitude on the part of my wife.

trioptimum.com - 8/29/07

3 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: arekusu, jack, alaedrain,

-CR
    I see in the post above that one, that someone is excited about their trioptimum.com email account, and is excited about it being their primary email account.

Well, that's me up there, jack@trioptimum.com, and I was excited to use jack@trioptimum.com as my primary email address too! Until, that is... recently.

I lost access to my trioptimum.com account over a month ago. I still don't know why. And because I set this thing up like over 3 years ago (note the date above), whatever alternate email address I had then, I sure don't have it now.

This has complicated password recovery for me. I am writing this post to help remind others that password responsibility is YOUR responsibility.

I emailed CR about my account. I got one reply, "show's you logged in last night, are you still having issues?" That was on March 30th. I haven't heard back from him since. It's been like 37 days since then, and every day, I wake up to check my email, to see that I haven't heard back from the only person in the world who can help resolve my problem.

It's been pretty sad-making. I hope no one ever has to go through this experience. It's pretty horrible.

I came here to see what's up, and I see that CR hasn't posted in this thread since three days before that! So, the likelihood is, he just hasn't been around for that long, and will eventually come back and reply to my emails and allow me to continue living my life.

Note that I am posting here to help others avoid this fate. Also, today is my birthday, and all the people in the world who only know how to find me at my trioptimum.com address are probably wondering if I'm dead.

I hope Cortex Reaver isn't dead, too. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack2355 View Post
    I see in the post above that one, that someone is excited about their trioptimum.com email account, and is excited about it being their primary email account.

Well, that's me up there, jack@trioptimum.com, and I was excited to use jack@trioptimum.com as my primary email address too! Until, that is... recently.

I lost access to my trioptimum.com account over a month ago. I still don't know why. And because I set this thing up like over 3 years ago (note the date above), whatever alternate email address I had then, I sure don't have it now.

This has complicated password recovery for me. I am writing this post to help remind others that password responsibility is YOUR responsibility.

I emailed CR about my account. I got one reply, "show's you logged in last night, are you still having issues?" That was on March 30th. I haven't heard back from him since. It's been like 37 days since then, and every day, I wake up to check my email, to see that I haven't heard back from the only person in the world who can help resolve my problem.

It's been pretty sad-making. I hope no one ever has to go through this experience. It's pretty horrible.

I came here to see what's up, and I see that CR hasn't posted in this thread since three days before that! So, the likelihood is, he just hasn't been around for that long, and will eventually come back and reply to my emails and allow me to continue living my life.

Note that I am posting here to help others avoid this fate. Also, today is my birthday, and all the people in the world who only know how to find me at my trioptimum.com address are probably wondering if I'm dead.

I hope Cortex Reaver isn't dead, too. Cheers!
    You should demand a refund.

-CR
    Code:
    /* Cortex Reaver
     */

You should demand a refund.

-CR
    I have no wish to demand anything, but if I did, it wouldn't be that.

I'm glad you're not dead or trapped under anything heavy!

trioptimum.com - 5/18/11

7 rows had formatting errors and could not be processed.
    Affected usernames:
    Invalid passwords for: m.fraenzke, panopticon110, ipi, gourhaus, dzabb, zwiart, Edward.W,

(Minimum password length is now 8 characters. Live with it and re-submit.)

17 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: jmelocoton , haimovich , yossarian71 , Andrew.Haacke , seraph , fox , ahaacke , pepijn , maphisto , krothman , motorlicker , siffrediano , a.pronina , Flanagun , Evan.ODonnell , Earo16 , 4eyespy

-CR
    Last edited by C0rtexReaver; 19th May 2011 at 00:37.
    Code:
    /* Cortex Reaver
     */

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast