TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192429343944 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming & Abandoned FMs List

Another update,

Due to a lot of real-life nonsense, deciding to focus on completing Stormrunner (which has grown to a much bigger project then I originally intended) and having not heard anything back from the generous people who were helping me make custom resources, Eidolon 2 will not be released this year.

Stormrunner, being the sister FM to Eidolon, has been progressing nicely. Currently around 85% complete, It may be released around December, but rather then putting dates up I will stick with the notion of releasing it when I feel it is complete.
    Last edited by masterthief3; 6th Oct 2008 at 14:41.

Did I just read that Slyfoxx and Yandros are working on a Halloween release of a mission called Rose Cottage? I was going to start my annual "who's making a Halloween type mission thread," but I guess won't have to now.

Maybe I'll make a thread anyway, just in case.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Even better, the mission isn't by us, but rather we're finishing it for Saturnine. Hope we can get it done in time. I'm not being much help, I'm afraid... since DP2 is also due on Halloween.

Archivist

Update

- 2 authors added: cardia1 (with Mechanist Facility), intruder (with Keeper Investigations Parts 2 and 3)
    - 6 authors removed: Brynolf (Redemption), darthsLair (The Phoenix Hath Risen), demagogue (Mount Bafford), Gian (Untitled mission), kfort (Wicked Relics), Theker (Legends of the Four Elements III)
    - moved the mission 'Rose Cottage' by Saturnine to SlyFoxx's and Yandros' Fm info
    - updated screenshot links for the missions of the following author: The Watcher
    - latest news link for the missions of the following authors: Caradavin, masterthief3, R Soul, Saturnine, SlyFoxx, sterlino, The Watcher, Yandros
    - updated the Current status for the missions of the following authors: masterthief3, Saturnine, sterlino
    - changed the Estimated release date for the missions of the following authors: masterthief3, sterlino
    - moved the following author, and his missions, to the List of Abandoned Fanmissions: Saturnine (The 7th Crystal 2 & Pirates)

- color code change for the missions of the following authors: masterthief3 (Stormrunner - orange into green), Saturnine (T7C 2 - orange into red), sterlino (green into orange)

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010

T2 mission in Progress "Wicked Webs We Weave"

Has been in the works for sometime now, and is 100%(alpha stage) beta stage has begun.
    This will be my first TMA release, and should be released in March 2009.
    and this FM is Part One. Part Two is "Dark is the Lair" and is a continuing
    story. "Dark is the Lair" is in the making, and a Release should follow within a
    short period of Time of the First.

The Story will be released when "Wicked Webs We Weave" is at 90 percent
    complete (Beta Stage)

The Story will be released when "Dark is the Lair" is at 90 percent complete
    (Beta Stage)

Another Thief Gold FM will be in progress this Winter,but as I have been
    working with Komag's Custom Menu in D2, I find it very enjoyable to work
    with.
    As of Jan.18,2009 "Wicked Webs We Weave is at 100 percent complete, and in beta stage.
    I will post the Story when Beta stage has begun.
    Due to Dromed Circumstances, Wicked Webs will be released in March,2009 first or second week.
    Last edited by darthsLair; 2nd Mar 2009 at 12:12. Reason: Update info for progress in the making for 2009

Master Builder 2018
    Great news darthslair! Can't wait!

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010

Tannar

It will be awhile, but I can assure you, that you will be one of the First to see them, as Your Beta-Testing skills are invaluable to me, and all of US
    Thanks again for your skills in testing "The Phoenix Hath Risen" It hath Risen!

New upcoming mission "The lost Castle"

This time im going to build something more thief gameplay, this mission will be in a another planet of our galaxy and it will be dedicated to Pavlovscat.

Distant Quasar
    ...maybe in the Cat's Eye Nebula...

Meow!

- eep!

I can state for a fact that Saturnine's mission won't be ready for Halloween. I ran into an issue with the number of palettes being consumed. (around 250 at the moment ) Trying to add new textures and objects is causing crashes so Yandros is going to consolidate all the custom objects into fewer palette families so we can add even more eye candy goodies! Luckily we won't need to free up too many more palette slots as the map itself is very close to completion. Yandros is very close to finishing DP2 so he needs to concentrate his efforts on that front so it will be ready for Halloween.

The working title is Rose Cottage but that won't be the actual name of the mission. I won't give the actual title at this time as it does give away a bit of the mission's premise.

So I have to apologize about the delay but it won't be too much longer. Trust me. When you see the censored and then the censored... well you'll be picking your jaw off the floor. Saturnine and zombeth have created a true masterpiece and I have to say it was more than a little bit intimidating taking hold of the reigns to finish it up.

So as Holly the Red Dwarf computer once said..."I may be slow but I get there in the end."

Keeper of FMs
    Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    This time im going to build something more thief gameplay, this mission will be in a another planet of our galaxy and it will be dedicated to Pavlovscat.
    Cool! Thanks, Pedro!

A vague update on Shadowed Mayfield...

I'm in the middle of futzing around with DarkRadiant and pulling apart TDM things to try to evaluate whether I should remake progress so far on SM using TDM, with a view to removing some of the constraints I have been fighting against while developing SM.

I'm still undecided on it, though. I'm pretty certain I can remake the coarse geometry without significant trouble, but as it stands at the moment SM has over 120 custom objects and 70 custom textures and it's nowhere near done. Making the level work in The Dark Mod would involve me having to make a quite spectacularly vast number of custom textures and objects... I could do it, certainly (indeed, many of the custom objects I've made already could be made to work in Doom3 without overly excessive wrangling - the joys of making Thief models in lightwave!), but I need to try and establish whether the work involved in making all the additional resources - some to replicate resources provided by Dromed, some to provide the details and objects SM needs - is likely to be worth it.

Archivist
    I hope you continue with dromed for the time being, Watcher. Should be waste of all the work you've put into it. I'm following your creations for SM with much interest, and would like to play it as a thief 2 mission.

Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom View Post
    I'm following your creations for SM with much interest, and would like to play it as a thief 2 mission.
    At the moment, Dromed is winning out simply on the basis of the insane amount of content I'd need to create to make it work in TDM. But, I'm still debating.

Archivist

Lost mission

- The Highwayman's Gallows (T1)
    By Acorn

Related info:
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69905
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...151post1764195

Notified by email:
    Quote Originally Posted by Acorn
    That year my computer died and I was without one for nearly a year. I had abandoned the project and never took it back up.
    I've lost the info. If I do make one it will be new.
    It was going to be a country mission. Last I recall, I had a small mountain town with a town square/open market, some town houses with loot, corral w/tame burric, I was thinking of having burrics pulling carts...
    My computer didn't have enough memory back then to work on it well, and it kept crashing.
    I have enough memory now, maybe I will re-build it again if I get time.
    I hope that happenes, Acorn

Archivist

Dead mission

- Stir of Mist and Shadow (T2)
    By dhin

Related info:
    http://ttlg.com/forums/showthread.ph...815#post474815
    http://ttlg.com/forums/showthread.ph...772#post531772

Notified by email:
    Quote Originally Posted by dhin
    As for a Stir of Mist and Shadows it died along time ago. THOUGH I may try to revive it for a T3 FM. I just don't know when.
    I do believe I have most of the files still, and I could go through and find them. A lot of the file are in a very rough state though, and there are even a few "New" AI, that I was planning to release with the mission, that are in various states of completion.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    If dhin will package the stuff up, I can host it at my abandoned FM site.

Hi,

I have delete this FM.

Soon

Archivist
    Can you be a little more specific
    Did you really delete your fm just like that? And what do you mean with "soon"

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    If dhin will package the stuff up, I can host it at my abandoned FM site.
    Earlier this year he told me he would search his HD for the files, but I haven't heard from him ever since.

I have cancelled The Island of Saint Erasmo. I have nearly ready an other fm!

Archivist
    Well, you can pm me the mission info, or post it here, if you're interested in seeing it listed.

Archivist

Update

- 3 authors added: darthsLair (with Wicked Webs We Weave), Knock (with The Syndicate), Nightstroll (with Tears of the Trickster Part 1: First Snow)
    - 4 authors removed: cardia1 (Mechanist Facility), Eternauta (St. Erasmo Island), intruder (Keeper Investigations Parts 2 & 3), Tazonne (Encounter in the Dark)
    - latest news link for the mission of the following author(s): *Zaccheus*, gaetane, john9818a, Nameless Voice, SlyFoxx and Yandros, sterlino, The Watcher, Yandros
    - updated the Current status for the mission of the following author: *Zaccheus*, Nameless Voice
    - filled in an Estimated release date for the mission of the following author: CrackedGear
    - changed the Estimated release date of a mission of the following author: Yandros (DP2)

- color code change for the mission of the following author: Nameless Voice (green into orange)

Read about this FM update at The Circle:
    http://thief-thecircle.com/shownews.asp?id=2067

Go the poll about the upcoming missions list:
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123704

I've also updated my levels page for Shadowed Mayfield to include some of the readme text, giving some rough idea of how the level starts off.

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    I've also updated my levels page for Shadowed Mayfield to include some of the readme text, giving some rough idea of how the level starts off.
    And it is looking great!

Nice to see me back here.
    There's no link to screens for First Snow, here's something :

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...ght=first+snow

I can also precise a little bit the way the mission is going to be released ; I'll do a French release for all beta-testers to...beta-test. This way, even if the mission isn't in English, people will be able to play it, and I hope this will encourage some English-speaking people to help me with the translation.
    Then I'll give the mission again to the beta-testers, to see very briefly if there are things to solve with the language. Afterwards I'll do a final English release for everyone.

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192429343944 ... LastLast