TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FM from Christine: Mountain Monastery - 2006-10-05

[QUOTE=P Forth;1510462]Gloria, you nice lady,................., it was just a bit of fun.
    You know what us lads are like at times.
    QUOTE]

Sure PForth, I never was affended by your words. I also meant it as a bit of fun I could never be angry or whatever like that with you. You're a very nice Taffer and I like you

Taffergreetings from Gloria Creep

BTW: I could download it tonight ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post

You're a very nice Taffer and I like you
    And I love you too Gloria. .

???

Oh, stop it! I'm already moved to tears...

Dinksmallwood.

Yeah .... Friendship is a GREAT thing, it comes in many ways: also when you know you're both Thieving Taffers!!! and also when you're playing the Thief game together
    It's a bit like love

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    It's a bit like love
    Gloria Creep

Meeting point ??? I have no map...no way of knowing where the meeting point is. Any ideas?? My thief 2 hasent been the same since What Lies Below
    ...there is no sound in the load screen and some of the What Lies Below
    load screen is still there but the game still works so it seems so I dont want to go on with reinstalling and patches and scripts and all that crap but maby its broke. Hmmmm...any ideas??

To find the priest:
    spoiler:
    You should see him along your route from the town to the monastery.

To fix your game: From Darkloader, "install" the original Thief 2, I think. That should restore your files to pristine state.

As for this mission: Wow. An most excellent diversion.

Thank goodness it did not end up in the trash.

Thankyou for the tip. I re-installed the game anyhow. I did a system restore while a fan mission was loaded..I think that is what screwed it up. Well a-taffin I goooooooooooooooooooooo...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Christine...as always...you amaze!! i truly enjoyed this gem of a mission...

now, about this fm sitting on your hard drive for awhile and almost deleting it...WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!!! got anymore just sitting around on your hard drive? hmmm? hmmm?

Thanks to you all, I'm glad that you like it

Quote Originally Posted by nil8hate View Post
    now, about this fm sitting on your hard drive for awhile and almost deleting it...WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!
    I guess, my time as thief is over, I have problems with the gameplay

got anymore just sitting around on your hard drive? hmmm? hmmm?
    nothing anymore - I had a hard drive crash a few weeks ago I only had backups for the missions I was working on: the UNN Nightwalker and the Mountain Monastery.

Return of the Queen!!!!

Thanks Christine. I'm sure it will be a superb mission. D-loading ....

Christine,

As usual a great mission. Awesome architecture.
    I always loved your missions, and this one is up there too.
    Thanx for completing it.

I still have so many "old" FM's I haven't done yet, but I played this one today so I could thank the author of this mission "in time" ( instead of digging out all the old threads of older missions...but they'd deserve it, that's for sure ! )- so thank you very much, Christine ! I really enjoyed playing this beautiful mission...great stuff !!!

Voice Actor
    Quote Originally Posted by P Forth View Post
    What the hell is it with women and chocolate lads, ????.
    Biochemistry, that's what. There's no need for men to feel concern or jealousy, but it's useful to understand what chocolate does to most women.

Oh, and I'm downloading the mission now. I will play it as soon as I'm done with the contest missions.

Don

bikerdude

that would be me...

Hi Christine and everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    while I was waiting for the voiceactors for the UNN Nightwalker...
    I was one of the voice actors, and I did take a while to do my voice bits, so you can blame me for the fab little fm getting finally finished :-)

biker
    Last edited by bikerdude; 8th Oct 2006 at 13:14.

I must be alone ...the fact is I cant find the high preist's notes. I have already destroyed the porthole. Did I go out of order ?? There was no such objective yet. Will there be? I saved just before destroying it so I think I will wait for a reply before going any further. Thanks.

Thanks SS...I totally missed the secret compartment. That would have explained alot.
    Last edited by Lightningline; 8th Oct 2006 at 12:21.

I don't know if order is of any importance here, but the note is to be found in the priests room.

bikerdude
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightningline View Post
    I must be alone ...the fact is I cant find the high preist's notes. I have already destroyed the porthole. Did I go out of order ?? There was no such objective yet. Will there be? I saved just before destroying it so I think I will wait for a reply before going any further. Thanks.

Thanks SS...I totally missed the secret compartment. That would have explained alot.
    Yeah im stuck aswell, ive been to every room, and both of the priests rooms, and have found the portal, but how do I destroy it...ah thanks for the tip Christine..ive added another question below

nb, whats the fountain on the left hand side of the alter supposed to do? I can frob it but nothing happens....

biker
    Last edited by bikerdude; 8th Oct 2006 at 18:00.

@ bikerdude

spoiler:
    look in the priest room for a torch lever and read his diary. To destroy the portal you need the holy hammer from the crypt.

I hope it helpes you

It just keeps getting better and better. Thanks Christine. Hope you have lots of other "junk" like this, just waiting to be finished for your undying fans. P.S. Nice touch re: the doll. That bluecoat got two lumps instead of one.
    spoiler:
    . Hopefully, now that little Lara has her doll back she will forgive Garrett for giving her grumpy daddy a sore head.

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    I guess, my time as thief is over, I have problems with the gameplay
    but but but but...you are so good at this!! you must re-think your decision!!! or maybe tell me what games you do like?!

Portal help

I read the thread and the term
    spoiler:
    vinedecal
    doesn't mean anything to me. All I see is roots hanging down in the waterways. I found the entrance to the monastery but I need to know exactly where the portal is, or maybe directions from the the crypt or something else. Thanks.

LeBaron There are some vines hiding a hole in the wall on the left-hand side of the moat underneath the bridge into the Monastery. Swim through there and you'll find the portal.

Ghost

Secrets?

I found one secret (the movable sarcophagus in the crypt), but where are the other two?

Thanks,

Dafydd

Nightwalker

Thank you much for the help. I was finally able to finish. It is a nice and fun to play mission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast