TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51566166717681869196979899100101
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2510

Thread: Mapping out The City.

Hello, Just checking in to see whats new. I would love to see some updates on this thread.

Will someone please post the interactive map somewhere, I would like to check it out. Google drive is now riddled with the access denied error these days. No browser or multiple accounts can access it. The other two links posted are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Estel Randir View Post
    Will someone please post the interactive map somewhere, I would like to check it out. Google drive is now riddled with the access denied error these days. No browser or multiple accounts can access it. The other two links posted are dead.
    Really? I just tried and was able to download a copy of it.
    Classic Thief map and legend.

Im getting the errors. Using microsoft edge.

Odd. Well, if anyone's having issues downloading the interactive map, just shoot me a private message with your email address and I'll forward you a copy.
    Classic Thief map and legend.

Sorry, never got around to updating the share link since Google's security update. Also had to update the icon links since Yandros's website is still unavailable for the time being.

Download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B22...nVbMBnCBi-tdjQ

i got a forbidden error,even after signing into google drive

can it be added to one of the thief sites on a page so we can link directly to a active working map? maybe thief missions or taffers paradise?

Quote Originally Posted by skacky View Post
    Just for comparison, here's the map I use for my fan missions (obviously non-canon, there are some major differences).

First of all, love the map!

I have a question about the location names. Some have black borders, some white. The black ones seem to be the actual quarters of the city, which we hear about all the time in-game. But I was surprised by Murkbell and Lampfire Hills; I always thought those were different towns... but it's been awhile since I played those missions.

What are the white borderd signs named after? Locations from missions?

Is there a mission that takes place in/on Three Bridges Quarter?

The white boarded signs are districts. Like a few of the quarters, many of these districts are taken from other fan missions or were created for The Black Parade.

i shed a tear when i saw cragscleft for cutty,and greenbay was i think zombie infested

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51566166717681869196979899100101