TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Dromesday Book

This is a really nice resource. I signed up and would like to contribute- mostly by fixing typos and writing up tips and tricks as I learn them- but I can't edit. How do I get permissions to do anything?

Requesting edit permission for user 'hanno'
    Last edited by Hanover Aldercash; 5th Jun 2024 at 15:01.

@Hanover: your user account has already been verified, so i think you should be good to go.

I just added all the missing property and link info from the Nameless Tower and the Dark Wiki, except what seemed like speculation I couldn't verify. If any greybeards want to go through my changes, I would welcome the double-check.

I've found the Dromesday Book to be one of the most efficient resources for learning DromEd, and therefore one of the most useful. It stands out against the high-noise forum tidbits and slow-to-retrieve archived tutorials. But it still has a lot of holes where knowledge should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanover Aldercash View Post
    I just added all the missing property and link info from the Nameless Tower and the Dark Wiki
    Awesome! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanover Aldercash View Post
    I just added all the missing property and link info from the Nameless Tower and the Dark Wiki, except what seemed like speculation I couldn't verify. If any greybeards want to go through my changes, I would welcome the double-check.
    oh this is excellent! thanks so much for doing this. i took a quick gander at all the changes, and it all looked pretty good.

I've found the Dromesday Book to be one of the most efficient resources for learning DromEd, and therefore one of the most useful. It stands out against the high-noise forum tidbits and slow-to-retrieve archived tutorials. But it still has a lot of holes where knowledge should be.
    yeah, i agree. great to get more people adding to it. and also great to get some of the knowledge people had added to the old wiki off the awful ad-ridden fandom site.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234