TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Get in a test area on 360!!!! + mace of DOOM

Get in a test area on 360!!!! + mace of DOOM

Ok. If you downloaded the extra wizards tower for the elder scrolls oblivion, go into the tower and go up one floor into the living quarters and save in front of the big door. DO NOT EXIT TO THE TELEPORTATIN PAD
    Go to the xbox hard drive and DELETE the wizards tower information. Don't worry, when you load the Wizards tower from XBL, all the contents of tthe tower will be restored.

When you Load, say yes even though you do not have the content and get ready. Do not get discouraged by the black infinity.

You will see the inside of a house. Run at it while in the air and you will
    Teleport into the house. Leave the house and you will be in a test area with houses.

Outside near the fire there is a MACE OF DOOM the best weapon in the game with a lot of charge.

The designers took it out of the game due to it's power. In the house
    to the left of the house that you exited, you can get every sigil stone at once, by activating the one at the top of the tower, and waiting in front of the door.

I forgot to mention, that to get out of the test area, just fast travel to any city/landmark

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Cow View Post
    Outside near the fire there is a MACE OF DOOM
    Sitting right next to the Bow Upgrade, I presume?

Wrong forum for that kind of inside joke...

Well there is a mace of doom in one of the test cells, not really the best weapon in the game though, its just a ebony mace with a 17 fire damage for 5 seconds enchantment though. And I'm not supprised that if you remove area data that you were in from the world then you end back up at the test cell. So I believe this but for the PC players out there, you can just teleport.

Actually, it's an Ebony mace with 15 point fire damage for five seconds, on a distance of ten feet..... good in situations when you're outnumbered

Well that's no good since I'm an archer anyway....