TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Sisterhood of Azura Part 2 - The House (Dec. 18, 2006)

I really need to find that Blackjack. I havent gone way upstairs yet and dont want to without my trusty club. Help ?

I got it...a clubbin I go

But whare is the square tooth lockpick ?
    Last edited by Lightningline; 19th Dec 2006 at 18:50.

Lightningline Check the Security room. One of the wall vaults isn't locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    Lightningline Check the Security room. One of the wall vaults isn't locked.
    I found it. Thankyou NW

Quote Originally Posted by Garrettwannabe View Post
    Dude - I still can't get anywhere to do anything with it. I've spent almost the same amount of time in Dromed - that I have in the level...haha

Thanks for the help - but never mind - I've hit the wall on this one - since I can't open any more doors & will just check out the rest of it in Dromed....
    Hey GW...Some of this you may have already done, so be patient while reading
    spoiler:
    Go back to the library. Up on the second floor there is a snoring lady. On that same floor is the double doors that lead into the tower. Those double doors are opened by a switch on the bookcase to the right of the doors. The switch is a ways down the wall towards the end of the room.

After that...
    spoiler:
    Open the double doors, and enter the tower. There will be a locked door on your right. Ignore it for now. Continue straight in. There is a text on the table next to a gold candlestick. Read that text. The door that was locked should now be gone, and a tall ladder exposed. Climb the ladder, and quicksave before you jump onto the next level 'cause landing HURTS. Read every tome/book in that tower, and find out what to do next

Thanks for trying to help & those books tell me what to do once I can get into the rooms - but, unless I'm being a major dufus here (which is entirely possible) - without the:
    spoiler:
    1. Cog key for the library or
    2. the key to the Azura Private Rooms and/or
    3. the Key to the Whisper room which I know is where i need to go....

I'm pretty much stuck. I can however open Dromed and just plant myself in the
    spoiler:
    Whisper room
    and then re save my game. Right now - that's what I'll probably just end up doing instead of trying to figure out where in the "teleport trap-in-world" that key is...

Thanks muchas for trying to help though....

spoiler:
    I wouldn't do that, you're missing have the level and objectives out
    2. the key to the Azura Private Rooms is in the Tower

Stuck

Ok...I've knock everyone out... I have the skull...I have Sarah's comatose body...
    spoiler:
    Where is the tomb that I'm suppose to drop the body and skull? does that give me the Cog Key???

Please someone give me the location of the
    spoiler:
    Sewer key (Shadow difficulty)
    , been running aound and searching for 2 hours.

balbaro: Check the unconscious Hammer guard just outside your cell.

Thanks a lot ffox, how could i miss that

yondanbrad Do you have The Eye yet? You also need the key to the Hall of Whispers. Once you have it, enter the Hall and use the Eye on the empty pedestal beside the portal. You should be able to figure out what to do after that, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrettwannabe View Post
    Thanks for trying to help & those books tell me what to do once I can get into the rooms - but, unless I'm being a major dufus here (which is entirely possible) - without the:
    spoiler:
    1. Cog key for the library or
    2. the key to the Azura Private Rooms and/or
    3. the Key to the Whisper room which I know is where i need to go....

I'm pretty much stuck. I can however open Dromed and just plant myself in the
    spoiler:
    Whisper room
    and then re save my game. Right now - that's what I'll probably just end up doing instead of trying to figure out where in the "teleport trap-in-world" that key is...

Thanks muchas for trying to help though....
    Ohhh... that's where the confusion is... its in the keys

spoiler:
    The cog key does not open the library. It opens a set of double doors inside the library, that will take you to the North Hall

You may still need
    spoiler:
    the library key. It is a normal looking key, but it is labeled.

It is
    spoiler:
    in the hand of one of the red dressed ladies in the ballroom

If you have that already, then have you been here yet ? The red arrow points to something that should help you out.

That red arrow
    spoiler:
    points to a book. The History of the Hysashalo. Reading that book should trigger a couple of objectives, and remove a locked door that you passed in the short hallway that led to this area. That will lead you to the other levels of the tower. Read everything on a table, and things should progress steadily from here.

Thx muchas MogH and And - but one of the doors in the Azuza Private Rooms
    spoiler:
    had a key setting of 1,2 (the one closest to the poriculus on that floor) that's different from the other private rooms and that's the key I needed to get into the hall.

And just in case anyone else gets stuck like I did looking for this key...
    spoiler:
    (Hall of Whispers)

spoiler:
    1. it's on the windowsill of the corner room of the Azuza Private rooms - which in order to get into...
    2. you first need to get the key from the Private Room (closest to balcony overlooking dining room)...which is called the Parent's Key..
    3. That key will get you in that corner room - and then you can get the Hall of Whispers Key on the windowsill.

Sorry to be high maintenance here & thanks again for the help & congrats on a cool level Sir!
    Last edited by Garrettwannabe; 20th Dec 2006 at 20:29.

d. Dec 2017
    Some things I haven't worked out yet?
    spoiler:
    (1)Did not find the cog key on the lady in the bar. To open the door that requires the cog, I pounded on the door until it was opened from the other side. I then waited for them to quiet down, then sneaked in and b.j. some and gassed the others. Will that negate triggering something? (2) Can't find how to open the locked cases where the eye is located. (3) How do I open the hidden compartment in the upstairs hallway? I think I roped up to it from the Security Room, but couldn't jump through. (4) I b.j. a woman in the "parent's room" holding a gold candle holder; she is unfrobbable?

Think I have everything else. Hints, please, or come right out and tell me.

AND - I can tell you spent 2 years making this. It is very large and complex. Good work!

I cant find the cog key. There is one floating in a large room with some KOed guards but I cant grab it. It dont seem frobable.

I cant find a key to open the metal doors so I can get in the cases.

Help !!!

OK..I have the eye but what does lay the first born with the beast mean ? And whats with that cog ??
    I cant grab it. It must be the one.
    Last edited by Lightningline; 20th Dec 2006 at 17:52.

Dawggon You don't get the cog key until almost the very end of the mission. I don't know if getting into that area without it will mess with the ending or not. Maybe And will show up and be able to tell you.

To open the locked cases you have to get into the Security room but only after you've gotten the Strong box key. It appears (and the man wearing it) after you've been into the Azura private bedrooms. Do you have the key to them yet?

Can't help with #3. That lady was unfrobbable for me too but I don't think it makes any difference.

Lightningline - What room is it floating in? You shouldn't be able to get the cog key until after you've gotten the Eye and gone through the teleport in the Hall of Whispers. As for how to get the cases open, read my response to Dawggon above.

Thanks night walker....there was a cog floating in a large room behind the bar in front of a fireplace. Obviously it wasnt the one as you told me I wont get it untill after I go through the porthole which I just did. Thanks.

Damn...how much further do I have to go anyhow ? I dont want it to end but by my estimates I must be 2/3 through anyhow.

Some sequences are triggered by opening doors, you'll have missed a nice ending then !

I found a room earlier
    spoiler:
    with a telescope up in the rafters but no window to look out.
    What does it do ?

Wow....Started about 1PM today and finished just now...7PM. Six hours ! Minus a few food breaks.
    Thankyou for all your hard work. Great mission !

Last edited by Lightningline; 20th Dec 2006 at 19:16.

eh, maybe the window was closed due to tightened security

No more hints please, just tell me.

I need to find out where the key is to the
    spoiler:
    hall of whispers, the cog key, whether or not I need it now or later, doesn't matter, and whatever that grand hall is in the back after you pass the display of all the different type arrows.
    Thanks

TafferJim - the key you need
    spoiler:
    (Hall of Whispers)
    is in the spoilers in my last post above "In case anyone else gets stuck looking for this key"

The
    spoiler:
    COG
    key is for later in the mission - that one sidetracked me a lil also....

Got it finally thanks.

d. Dec 2017
    And.....I restarted from an earlier hard save and will wait until I find the cog key so I won't spoil anything.

Thanks Nightwalker for all the help. Seems I was rushing things as I did have the required keys
    spoiler:
    strong box
    . That triggered what I needed.

Still need a hint for
    spoiler:
    the wall compartment that must open up to an entrance above the Security Room

Dawggon There's a very tiny switch in the shower of the bathroom upstairs that opens that white patch on the hallway wall. As you suspected, it's another way into the Security room.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast