TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Sisterhood of Azura Part 2 - The House (Dec. 18, 2006)

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    joanieS It opens a panel in a nearby hallway.
    can you be more specific about this? I flipped the switch in the kitchen fireplace, but can't find the secret...

MYSTERY BUTTONS!

When you enter the whisper hall, there are two floating buttons in the hall way up there across from you.

Above the exit door where all that combat is (not the crypt area), there is another. I roped the wall, and pushed it, but it did nothing.
    Last edited by ganac; 21st Dec 2006 at 03:25.

BANNED
    Completed!

What an absolute delight of a fan mission - it had everything! Thank you so much to the Creator.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    can you be more specific about this? I flipped the switch in the kitchen fireplace, but can't find the secret...
    If I'm not mistaken:

In the main corridor adjacent to the kitchen
    spoiler:
    a wooden wall panel moves "into" the wall so that you can step into the wall

Calibrator

thank you Calibrator - I was looking too close to the kitchen. for anyone else having trouble, the panel is in the main T junction with the watchers (not very close to the kitchens).

Inside there is a control box for the Robot Control Gate. What is the purpose of this room?

spoiler:
    it controls the robots flicking the switch in the robot control rooms turns the robots (not the cameras) to the good side

Ganac - you leave those mystery buttons alone ! I meant to hide them
    Last edited by And; 21st Dec 2006 at 08:23.

Awesome Mission...Thanks Nightwalker for the Hints!!!

Only 6 of 9 Secrets...is there a list???

Great Mission...

I got 7 of 9 secrets - but I'm sure I know where number 8 might be

spoiler:
    Above the marble hall (with carpet) that leads amongst others to the showcase-room there's a wooden hall with balustrade in the center and metal double doors leading to another control-switch. When you look up in this hall you see a big bell. And when you rope up you find some equipment and a mysterious metal door. But unfortunately I can't find the switch this door.

And has somebody already found out the use of this small basement-area (you also get there from this marble hall with carpet, following the metal double doors, enter the small left room and go downstairs)? I couldn't open the metal door down there, so I got a box from the kitchen, climbed through the window, hit the red button with an arrow and went on this plate that looks like a teleporter. Nothing happened except I got trapped because I waited a little bit too long and the gate closed again...
    Last edited by Dinksmallwood; 21st Dec 2006 at 10:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinksmallwood View Post
    Great Mission...

I got 7 of 9 secrets - but I'm sure I know where number 8 might be

spoiler:
    Above the marble hall (with carpet) that leads amongst others to the showcase-room there's a wooden hall with balustrade in the center and metal double doors leading to another control-switch. When you look up in this hall you see a big bell. And when you rope up you find some equipment and a mysterious metal door. But unfortunately I can't find the switch this door.

The switch (or more precisely "button") is...

spoiler:
    ...on the metal thingy in the center of the generator room behind the double door - very hard to spot without a rope arrow... ;-)

Calibrator

excellent mission over six and a half hours of fun so far, those taffin robots nearly gave me a heart attack on several occasions and when I came through the double doors near the kitchen it was like reservoir dogs as a ton of heavily armed guards plus an exlosive shell shooting bot calmly walked through the door opposite and proceeded to do very bad things to me, definite "oh taff" moment

please tell me you have plans for more

I'm currently on a secret hunt, I've got 8 out of 9, lemme see which ones I can remember

please do not read this list unless you are really desperate
    spoiler:
    1 - as you enter the mansion the first barrack room with the targets, shoot the target on the rail to open a panel in the wall
    2 - under the first set of stairs there's a button that moves a banner on the half landing to reveal a small room
    3 - upper floor past the music room there's a corridor on the left with a panel on it's left and a tiled bathroom on the right, switch in the bathroom opens the panel
    4 - upper floor generator room, button on top of big metal whosis shifts the large gear giving access to an upper area, you can get up there with a rope arrow as well
    5 - parents bedroom, button on top of bookcase gives access to evidence
    6 - switch in the kitchen opens a panel in the hall outside
    7 - room with SK's diary has a button behind the desk that gives access to the atrium with the skull and treebeasts
    8 - switch under the steps in the crypt for the sword of doom
    9 - There is a switch behind the curtain in one of the Azura rooms. This room has two windows and a bed located to the right of the door as you enter the room. The bed is upon an elevated area, but there are o curtains or anything like that around it. The two windows are right in front of you as you enter the room. - courtesy of Moghedan ta matey

I'll add in the ones I missed when I remember and/or find them

cool mission well worth playing, thanks for making it
    Last edited by Esme; 22nd Dec 2006 at 09:20. Reason: added in last secret for list

I can't end this game.

spoiler:
    Before I put the skull and the poor cold girl where they belonged, I found the small cell with the two girls and let them out. But they came back shortly after so I took it as a sign of not having cleared the way for them. After doing that and placing both the skull and the girl, seeing the end fight I went to free the girls again. But they stay put. What to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    I'm currently on a secret hunt, I've got 8 out of 9, lemme see which ones I can remember

please do not read this list unless you are really desperate
    spoiler:
    1 - as you enter the mansion the first barrack room with the targets, shoot the target on the rail to open a panel in the wall
    2 - under the first set of stairs there's a button that moves a banner on the half landing to reveal a small room
    3 - upper floor past the music room there's a corridor on the left with a panel on it's left and a tiled bathroom on the right, switch in the bathroom opens the panel
    4 - upper floor generator room, button on top of big metal whosis shifts the large gear giving access to an upper area, you can get up there with a rope arrow as well
    5 - parents bedroom, button on top of bookcase gives access to evidence
    6 - switch in the kitchen opens a panel in the hall outside
    7 - room with SK's diary has a button behind the desk that gives access to the atrium with the skull and treebeasts
    8 - switch under the steps in the crypt for the sword of doom
    9 - haven't found it yet

I'll add in the ones I missed when I remember and/or find them

cool mission well worth playing, thanks for making it
    Here's number eight, IIRC:

spoiler:
    The crypt where you find Doom Giver. Under the stairs leading to the big chest.

Calibrator

I can't find the guy with the key to the display which contains the eye. I've been in the Parent's bedroom as well as all the others. Have I missed another trigger somewhere?

Thanks Calibrator ... anyone know where number 9 is ?

The last secret

spoiler:
    could it be in the fireplace in the Family Dining Hall? I can't get to it myself even when using a box.

Quote Originally Posted by SirFreddieM View Post
    I can't end this game.

spoiler:
    Before I put the skull and the poor cold girl where they belonged, I found the small cell with the two girls and let them out. But they came back shortly after so I took it as a sign of not having cleared the way for them. After doing that and placing both the skull and the girl, seeing the end fight I went to free the girls again. But they stay put. What to do?
    they should run out of the cell go left, then left again, then run to the end of the walkway and vanish was there something in the way ? can you go back to an earlier save and make sure it's clear first ?

Quote Originally Posted by SirFreddieM View Post
    The last secret

spoiler:
    could it be in the fireplace in the Family Dining Hall? I can't get to it myself even when using a box.
    Just lobbed a scouting orb in there, doesn't look like thats it

Well, went back a few saves and played on.

Am now finished and according to stats I found 9 out of 9 secrets and 5257 loot out of 5407. But don't ask where the secrets are 'cause I didn't write them down as I went along. Only left to say that I felt truely entertained with this mission.

Quote Originally Posted by And View Post

Ganac - you leave those mystery buttons alone ! I meant to hide them

Well hide them better!

Quote Originally Posted by A Drgnz Tear View Post
    I can't find the guy with the key to the display which contains the eye. I've been in the Parent's bedroom as well as all the others. Have I missed another trigger somewhere?
    That could be.
    spoiler:
    The guy that has this key does not appear until AFTER you have been in the parents' bedroom. That guy is a MechPriest, and he will be in the upstairs room with the balcony that overlooks the garden where the Skull was found.

Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    Thanks Calibrator ... anyone know where number 9 is ?
    Number 9...
    spoiler:
    There is a switch behind the curtain in one of the Azura rooms. This room has two windows and a bed located to the right of the door as you enter the room. The bed is upon an elevated area, but there are o curtains or anything like that around it. The two windows are right in front of you as you enter the room.

More info...
    spoiler:
    The room has two windows, the switch is located in the left window. The best way to find it is to frob the curtain. The switch will move the bed and reveal a secret area with a tiara in it.

spoiler:
    "No Azura must leave the ceremony".
    spoiler:
    Can't get it to check off. I killed or KO's everybody in the area outside the place where you place the skull and the body.
    ...including the Tree Beasts. I've done everything else, anybody got a hint?

Quote Originally Posted by Slingblade View Post
    spoiler:
    "No Azura must leave the ceremony".
    spoiler:
    Can't get it to check off. I killed or KO's everybody in the area outside the place where you place the skull and the body.
    ...including the Tree Beasts. I've done everything else, anybody got a hint?

Did you kill off
    spoiler:
    Sarah ? The chick that appears on the slab in the center of the circle ? She is not really an Azura, and isn't supposed to die. She's also the one who checks that objective off... so if she is dead...there's a problem.

The way it is supposed to work
    spoiler:
    is that you put the body on the one tomb, the skull on the other, and get teleported to an area above and outside the Circle. Sarah gets resurrected, and SHE kills off everyone. After that , she triggers the objective, and you get to leave

BANNED
    Whoohoo! I just ran outta there like the devil was after me! Great job And!

Clearinghouse
    Finally finished! I've loved this mission. Great mansion!
    Good job And

bikerdude

evil laughing by the stairs..

evenin

How to find out how get to the area where I can hear the evil laughing coming from.

biker

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast