TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 211

Thread: T2 FM: Sisterhood of Azura Part 2 - The House (Dec. 18, 2006)

  1. #51
    Member
    Registered: May 2003
    Location: West Seattle
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    joanieS It opens a panel in a nearby hallway.
    can you be more specific about this? I flipped the switch in the kitchen fireplace, but can't find the secret...

  2. #52
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2005
    Location: thief.wikia.com
    MYSTERY BUTTONS!

    When you enter the whisper hall, there are two floating buttons in the hall way up there across from you.

    Above the exit door where all that combat is (not the crypt area), there is another. I roped the wall, and pushed it, but it did nothing.
    Last edited by ganac; 21st Dec 2006 at 03:25.

  3. #53
    BANNED
    Registered: Mar 2005
    Location: Maw Of Chaos
    Completed!

    What an absolute delight of a fan mission - it had everything! Thank you so much to the Creator.

  4. #54
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    can you be more specific about this? I flipped the switch in the kitchen fireplace, but can't find the secret...
    If I'm not mistaken:

    In the main corridor adjacent to the kitchen
    spoiler:
    a wooden wall panel moves "into" the wall so that you can step into the wall
    .

    Calibrator

  5. #55
    Member
    Registered: May 2003
    Location: West Seattle
    thank you Calibrator - I was looking too close to the kitchen. for anyone else having trouble, the panel is in the main T junction with the watchers (not very close to the kitchens).

    Inside there is a control box for the Robot Control Gate. What is the purpose of this room?

  6. #56
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2005
    Location: Sunny Scotland
    spoiler:
    it controls the robots flicking the switch in the robot control rooms turns the robots (not the cameras) to the good side


    Ganac - you leave those mystery buttons alone ! I meant to hide them
    Last edited by And; 21st Dec 2006 at 08:23.

  7. #57
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2005
    Location: Corn Country

    Awesome Mission...Thanks Nightwalker for the Hints!!!

    Only 6 of 9 Secrets...is there a list???


  8. #58
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Germany/Ahrensburg
    Great Mission...

    I got 7 of 9 secrets - but I'm sure I know where number 8 might be

    spoiler:
    Above the marble hall (with carpet) that leads amongst others to the showcase-room there's a wooden hall with balustrade in the center and metal double doors leading to another control-switch. When you look up in this hall you see a big bell. And when you rope up you find some equipment and a mysterious metal door. But unfortunately I can't find the switch this door.



    And has somebody already found out the use of this small basement-area (you also get there from this marble hall with carpet, following the metal double doors, enter the small left room and go downstairs)? I couldn't open the metal door down there, so I got a box from the kitchen, climbed through the window, hit the red button with an arrow and went on this plate that looks like a teleporter. Nothing happened except I got trapped because I waited a little bit too long and the gate closed again...
    Last edited by Dinksmallwood; 21st Dec 2006 at 10:39.

  9. #59
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinksmallwood View Post
    Great Mission...

    I got 7 of 9 secrets - but I'm sure I know where number 8 might be

    spoiler:
    Above the marble hall (with carpet) that leads amongst others to the showcase-room there's a wooden hall with balustrade in the center and metal double doors leading to another control-switch. When you look up in this hall you see a big bell. And when you rope up you find some equipment and a mysterious metal door. But unfortunately I can't find the switch this door.

    The switch (or more precisely "button") is...

    spoiler:
    ...on the metal thingy in the center of the generator room behind the double door - very hard to spot without a rope arrow... ;-)


    Calibrator

  10. #60
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2003
    Location: Sheffield, UK
    excellent mission over six and a half hours of fun so far, those taffin robots nearly gave me a heart attack on several occasions and when I came through the double doors near the kitchen it was like reservoir dogs as a ton of heavily armed guards plus an exlosive shell shooting bot calmly walked through the door opposite and proceeded to do very bad things to me, definite "oh taff" moment

    please tell me you have plans for more

    I'm currently on a secret hunt, I've got 8 out of 9, lemme see which ones I can remember

    please do not read this list unless you are really desperate
    spoiler:
    1 - as you enter the mansion the first barrack room with the targets, shoot the target on the rail to open a panel in the wall
    2 - under the first set of stairs there's a button that moves a banner on the half landing to reveal a small room
    3 - upper floor past the music room there's a corridor on the left with a panel on it's left and a tiled bathroom on the right, switch in the bathroom opens the panel
    4 - upper floor generator room, button on top of big metal whosis shifts the large gear giving access to an upper area, you can get up there with a rope arrow as well
    5 - parents bedroom, button on top of bookcase gives access to evidence
    6 - switch in the kitchen opens a panel in the hall outside
    7 - room with SK's diary has a button behind the desk that gives access to the atrium with the skull and treebeasts
    8 - switch under the steps in the crypt for the sword of doom
    9 - There is a switch behind the curtain in one of the Azura rooms. This room has two windows and a bed located to the right of the door as you enter the room. The bed is upon an elevated area, but there are o curtains or anything like that around it. The two windows are right in front of you as you enter the room. - courtesy of Moghedan ta matey


    I'll add in the ones I missed when I remember and/or find them

    cool mission well worth playing, thanks for making it
    Last edited by Esme; 22nd Dec 2006 at 09:20. Reason: added in last secret for list

  11. #61
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2003
    Location: Copenhagen.
    I can't end this game.

    spoiler:
    Before I put the skull and the poor cold girl where they belonged, I found the small cell with the two girls and let them out. But they came back shortly after so I took it as a sign of not having cleared the way for them. After doing that and placing both the skull and the girl, seeing the end fight I went to free the girls again. But they stay put. What to do?

  12. #62
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    I'm currently on a secret hunt, I've got 8 out of 9, lemme see which ones I can remember

    please do not read this list unless you are really desperate
    spoiler:
    1 - as you enter the mansion the first barrack room with the targets, shoot the target on the rail to open a panel in the wall
    2 - under the first set of stairs there's a button that moves a banner on the half landing to reveal a small room
    3 - upper floor past the music room there's a corridor on the left with a panel on it's left and a tiled bathroom on the right, switch in the bathroom opens the panel
    4 - upper floor generator room, button on top of big metal whosis shifts the large gear giving access to an upper area, you can get up there with a rope arrow as well
    5 - parents bedroom, button on top of bookcase gives access to evidence
    6 - switch in the kitchen opens a panel in the hall outside
    7 - room with SK's diary has a button behind the desk that gives access to the atrium with the skull and treebeasts
    8 - switch under the steps in the crypt for the sword of doom
    9 - haven't found it yet


    I'll add in the ones I missed when I remember and/or find them

    cool mission well worth playing, thanks for making it
    Here's number eight, IIRC:

    spoiler:
    The crypt where you find Doom Giver. Under the stairs leading to the big chest.


    Calibrator

  13. #63
    I can't find the guy with the key to the display which contains the eye. I've been in the Parent's bedroom as well as all the others. Have I missed another trigger somewhere?

  14. #64
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2003
    Location: Sheffield, UK
    Thanks Calibrator ... anyone know where number 9 is ?

  15. #65
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2003
    Location: Copenhagen.
    The last secret

    spoiler:
    could it be in the fireplace in the Family Dining Hall? I can't get to it myself even when using a box.

  16. #66
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2003
    Location: Sheffield, UK
    Quote Originally Posted by SirFreddieM View Post
    I can't end this game.

    spoiler:
    Before I put the skull and the poor cold girl where they belonged, I found the small cell with the two girls and let them out. But they came back shortly after so I took it as a sign of not having cleared the way for them. After doing that and placing both the skull and the girl, seeing the end fight I went to free the girls again. But they stay put. What to do?
    they should run out of the cell go left, then left again, then run to the end of the walkway and vanish was there something in the way ? can you go back to an earlier save and make sure it's clear first ?

  17. #67
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2003
    Location: Sheffield, UK
    Quote Originally Posted by SirFreddieM View Post
    The last secret

    spoiler:
    could it be in the fireplace in the Family Dining Hall? I can't get to it myself even when using a box.
    Just lobbed a scouting orb in there, doesn't look like thats it

  18. #68
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2003
    Location: Copenhagen.
    Well, went back a few saves and played on.

    Am now finished and according to stats I found 9 out of 9 secrets and 5257 loot out of 5407. But don't ask where the secrets are 'cause I didn't write them down as I went along. Only left to say that I felt truely entertained with this mission.

  19. #69
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2005
    Location: thief.wikia.com
    Quote Originally Posted by And View Post

    Ganac - you leave those mystery buttons alone ! I meant to hide them

    Well hide them better!

  20. #70
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2003
    Location: Still hoarding rope arrows
    Quote Originally Posted by A Drgnz Tear View Post
    I can't find the guy with the key to the display which contains the eye. I've been in the Parent's bedroom as well as all the others. Have I missed another trigger somewhere?
    That could be.
    spoiler:
    The guy that has this key does not appear until AFTER you have been in the parents' bedroom. That guy is a MechPriest, and he will be in the upstairs room with the balcony that overlooks the garden where the Skull was found.


    Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    Thanks Calibrator ... anyone know where number 9 is ?
    Number 9...
    spoiler:
    There is a switch behind the curtain in one of the Azura rooms. This room has two windows and a bed located to the right of the door as you enter the room. The bed is upon an elevated area, but there are o curtains or anything like that around it. The two windows are right in front of you as you enter the room.

    More info...
    spoiler:
    The room has two windows, the switch is located in the left window. The best way to find it is to frob the curtain. The switch will move the bed and reveal a secret area with a tiara in it.

  21. #71
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2006
    Location: Syracuse, NY
    spoiler:
    "No Azura must leave the ceremony".
    spoiler:
    Can't get it to check off. I killed or KO's everybody in the area outside the place where you place the skull and the body.
    ...including the Tree Beasts. I've done everything else, anybody got a hint?

  22. #72
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2003
    Location: Still hoarding rope arrows
    Quote Originally Posted by Slingblade View Post
    spoiler:
    "No Azura must leave the ceremony".
    spoiler:
    Can't get it to check off. I killed or KO's everybody in the area outside the place where you place the skull and the body.
    ...including the Tree Beasts. I've done everything else, anybody got a hint?

    Did you kill off
    spoiler:
    Sarah ? The chick that appears on the slab in the center of the circle ? She is not really an Azura, and isn't supposed to die. She's also the one who checks that objective off... so if she is dead...there's a problem.


    The way it is supposed to work
    spoiler:
    is that you put the body on the one tomb, the skull on the other, and get teleported to an area above and outside the Circle. Sarah gets resurrected, and SHE kills off everyone. After that , she triggers the objective, and you get to leave

  23. #73
    BANNED
    Registered: Oct 2005
    Location: The shadow
    Whoohoo! I just ran outta there like the devil was after me! Great job And!

  24. #74
    Clearinghouse
    Registered: Aug 2002
    Location: Siberia, Russia
    Finally finished! I've loved this mission. Great mansion!
    Good job And

  25. #75
    bikerdude
    Guest

    evil laughing by the stairs..

    evenin

    How to find out how get to the area where I can hear the evil laughing coming from.

    biker

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •