TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Sisterhood of Azura Part 2 - The House (Dec. 18, 2006)

First I'll like to congratulate you, Ben Hur. What a fantastic mission. Long time since I've played such a twisted, but straight forward mission. Great story! Pure joy!

I have some questions:
    spoiler:
    Where is the key for the door in the cellar (into the teleporter?)?

spoiler:
    Is the switch in the front hall a bug or ...?

spoiler:
    What is it with this lady who keeps floating in a hallway every time I turn the secret switch in the kitchen?

Thanks for the mission . There were lots of AIs to deal with until exit and the objectives were challenging enough without needing to visit the forums to move through the mission - just the way things should be done .

spoiler:
    In one of the Azura bedrooms is a telescope above. on the stone wall on the same level as the telescope is a hidden door. How do we open that door?

Is that the last secret?

As far as I can tell the telescope is just there for show.

Quote Originally Posted by SirFreddieM View Post
    As far as I can tell the telescope is just there for show.
    True, but check out the stone wall in that room just to the left of that telescope. There is the outline of a hidden door.

hoo! well, I finished... about 3 saved hours, with another one or two just experimenting. good show! although frustrating at times, it was immensely fun - will there be a part 3?

thanks to the folks here, I got all 9 secrets. but tell me: was I not supposed to get the sword until the end? or did I just miss something obvious early on? also, the hallway leading to the library had Watchers I was never able to turn off - plus there was a room on that corner, with a Watcher inside, that I could never get into to access what looked like safes. what did I miss?

MrMunkeepants,
    spoiler:
    there is a sword in the sea chest in the basement crypt. As far as I know, the watchers in the corridor couldn't be switched off, but the one in the room with the safes could. The switch is on top of the rafter, where the watcher is mounted to. You simply have to time your approach.

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterShadow View Post
    MrMunkeepants,
    spoiler:
    As far as I know, the watchers in the corridor couldn't be switched off, but the one in the room with the safes could. The switch is on top of the rafter, where the watcher is mounted to.
    I think
    spoiler:
    the switch turns the two in the corridor off, too.

Calibrator

Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    but tell me: was I not supposed to get the sword until the end? or did I just miss something obvious early on?
    spoiler:
    You can get it early in the mission
    - in fact this is how I got it.

Later there is a scroll/book in the room with the telescope mentioning it but I guess this is wasn't really meant as a hint.

Calibrator

About to
    spoiler:
    ...enter the portal in the Hall of Whispers...
    but have a bunch of questions : -
    spoiler:
    1. What's with the little red room below the Barracks?
    2. The metal door opposite the Barracks entrance - can it be opened?
    3. In the hall with 2 Azuras' Bedrooms & Parents' Bedroom, but on the opposite side - can this door be opened? (none of the keys / picks worked for me)
    4. I thought And said the iron beasties were friendly if you flick the swiotch in the Robot Control Room - they weren't very friendly to me...

I believe the AI alertness is set too high, but apart from that, this is a great mission Such huge scale ("bang for your buck"?) & one of the best plots I've encountered!

Thanx, And, for what was obviously a lot of hard work

I believe the key to the private rooms is one of the rooms on the top floor. So many things happened at the same time, I forgot how I got into the room.

Sticky Fingers,
    the red room below the barracks is the arrival room from the prison teleporter on expert difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by karstenpontoppi View Post
    First I'll like to congratulate you, Ben Hur. What a fantastic mission. Long time since I've played such a twisted, but straight forward mission. Great story! Pure joy!

I have some questions:
    spoiler:
    Where is the key for the door in the cellar (into the teleporter?)?

[/SPOILER]
    If I'm thinking of the one you mean there is a switch on the wall on the other side that opens it. To get to it you must
    spoiler:
    go for a swim after you go through the portal in the Hall of Whispers.

I have toasted or bj'd everyone in the mission almost except the two hammer's at the end. I have freed the kids (urchins) and I have the skull and body, but when I placed the two items on the one tomb in the big open area nothing happned. I saw another place that looked as if I needed to go into, but cannot get in, and it looks like a tomb area. Does anyone know what really must be done?

Sticky fingers:

1. SS answered for you above..
    2. No that
    spoiler:
    door can't be opened I believe (nothing behind it in Dromed)...

3. See my previous post -
    spoiler:
    but on the windowsill in the Parent's room is the key (to the Hall of Whispers) to that other door..

4. After i flicked the switch -
    spoiler:
    the robot in that room wouldn't mess with me - but seems like even after I flicked the switch back it didn't either..

Hope this helps....

dbrilliant... I believe that releasing the urchins will allow have that gate open, so you can get into that area. Are you sure they are both released, and that objective checked off ? Sometimes one of the little kids will lag behind, and get stuck inside the cell.

Thanks, may have overlooked this. The Urchin objective has been checked off. I figured there was something in the North Hall I would need, but I did need the healing fruit. Not thinking Sara would defeat the evil people around.
    I'll check the new area out.

Thanks again. AND, this was a great mission full of goodies and it took a while, there is nothing better to play top notch fm's over the holidays. (break)
    Of course, if I hadn't KO'd everyone before rising sara, the ending would be much better........ Thanks This one will rank twords my favorites of all time.

bobber,
    spoiler:
    I don't get your hint. I can't find a key in the sewer leading back to the prison.

You got to hand over some more specific clues.
    And now I've been looking around, I got one some more question:
    spoiler:
    How do I open the door on the second floor in the prison (the one with a switch next to it). And what do that switch do?

spoiler:
    What do the switch in the training room do (the one over the desk)?
    Last edited by karstenpontoppi; 24th Dec 2006 at 07:34.

karstenpontoppi ,
    About 1:
    spoiler:
    It's another teleporter from the prison to the mansion. This one stays locked on expert difficulty.

About 2:
    spoiler:
    Frob it and quickly look to your left. You should see something moving, try to hit it with an arrow.

Thanx Garrettwanabe, Sinister Shadow & dbrilliant.
    Finished & only needed hints on 2 secrets!! (besides above questions).
    Got the other Azura Bedroom open with that named key - can't think why it didn't work the first time...

Great ending. And great map - would have been really hard without it.

First floor, what looks like an outside exit door at south end, going to the left is a secured room with a locked door and inside a barred door which has a timed opening with a switch on the wall. Looks like maybe a teleporter in there. How do I open the secured door? None of my keys work and can't find a switch.
    Feel VERY lucky to have two great fms, this one and Folly of Youth just before Christmas. Nice presents!!!

This door is relevant if you could open the door on the top floor in the prison, otherwise it's a dead end. You could fetch the box from the kitchen storage and climb through the window though.

Just finished this thing - on "normal" ( must be pretty difficult on higher levels when you're not allowed to kill anybody ) - a really, really great mission...thank you so much, And !

I'll wait for the third part...

Ghost

Stumped

I'm in the pagan glade, I've killed or KOed everything that moved. I have Sarah, and I put her on the tomb in the center (I figure that's what the "beast" means).

I have to put the skull with the bones, which I assume means finding the bones of Ahura Mazda, or whatever her name is, and putting the golden skull from the Treebeast garden there. But I have no idea where the bones are, or what I should do next.

I filched the cog and used it where it should be used; there's a pitched battle between zombies and archers in there. What am I supposed to do there? Is that the exit?

I want to get more secrets first; I've only found 2 out of 9! But could someone nudge me in the right direction on the questions above?

Thanks,

Dafydd

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast