TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Sisterhood of Azura Part 2 - The House (Dec. 18, 2006)

How do you open the
    spoiler:
    secret door that is in the hallway leading off the upstairs balcony for the white hall
    the one that is just near the toilet area

Ghost
    Good question, Vipercat. Is that the corridor with the very obvious secret panel, on the other side of the private bedroom with the loft where the girls hid the freezer key?

I have no idea how to open it, but I wish somebody would respond. I think everyone's off playing Skygem and Mask of Agamemnon and Some Shopping.

Grumble.

Edit: I finally figured out how to raise Sarah:

spoiler:
    Sometime between the last time I checked and now, the gate in the pagan glade that leads to the area with the fire and fire arrow opened. I went through and found instructions for raising Sarah. When I returned unexpectedly to the glade area, I realized that there was supposed to be a battle down there... but I had earlier extinguished all the torches, so nobody could see anybody else! I snuck down and used a flare to light one of the center torches, and from that point everything proceeded normally. I was told to head for the hills, so I returned to the house.

Now I still need to find secrets, but there are some more Combots wandering around the joint. I think I should have hunted out the secrets before raising Sarah...!

Dafydd
    Last edited by Dafydd; 27th Dec 2006 at 18:00.

Yes Dafydd that is the one im talking about, i have looked all over but cant see any switches for it ... unless its one that only opens from the other side in which case how do you get in ?????

Pagan Glade

spoiler:
    I've got Sarah and the skull. How do I open the gate to the tomb area.

i think the gate opens when you realease the orphans

vipercat,

To open that door in the white hall off the balcony go
    spoiler:
    into the toilet/bathroom area across from secret door, then into the shower stall, turn and look at the curtain, then look upper left

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    True, but check out the stone wall in that room just to the left of that telescope. There is the outline of a hidden door.
    Yes, I see it, but how do I open it?

- prjames

Bell

Hi all, and happy New Taffin Year!
    Can anybody tell me how to
    spoiler:
    get to the upper part of the house where the bell is) tried rope arrows but it seems I cannot jump over the balaustrade. I even tried taking a crate there.......

Ah, and where are
    spoiler:
    the urchins
    located?

Thanks a bunch
    Last edited by maga; 1st Jan 2007 at 09:40.

maga -
    Upper part of the house: See secret 4 given on page 3 of this thread. Basically, look on the top of the big shaft in the generator room on the 2nd floor for a button that will allow easier rope access. Note that I was able to, using a crate, get up there via rope arrow from the 2nd floor without using the secret as well.
    Urchins: They appear much later in the mission, after you've been to the Whispering Hall and used its portal...

- prjames

thanks prjames, got it.
    Now all objectives are ticked off, but where is the exit????????????????
    Last edited by maga; 1st Jan 2007 at 16:14.

maga -

Exit: One of the archers on the shelf of the "ceremony area" has the gear granting access to the northern part of the library. Use that gear and after the slaughter between Mechanists and undead dies down (also watch out for the Watcher), exit out the front door of that northern area!

- prjames

What did I do wrong????????

Hi prjames,
    I guessed that but, after getting rid of the 3 guards left after the slaughter, I go to the front door and nothing happens..................
    Objectives not ticked off:
    No Azura must leave the Ceremony
    Don't kill those who are unarmed
    spoiler:
    (this doesn't include the blue dressed mages, does it?)

Heeeeelp!

Don't know. The "no Azura should leave the ceremony" should have ticked off while you were still on the other side of the teleporter, shortly after Sarah was raised - there should have been a big battle killing all the Azura. You might want to check that all the Azura are dead in the area of the ceremony. When I played, I had to run into the area briefly to get the Azura and Sarah and undead and whatnot to start battling each other.

Ultimately, this is a question for the mission author.

- prjames

I went back to a previous save and replayed from
    spoiler:
    the big battle, helping Sarah with some broadhead arrows. Maybe the 1st time there was someone unconscious but still alive, now I could end the mission.

Thanks a lot

Where do I?

Awesome mission - I'm about three quarters of the way through but I've yet to find the blackjack. I've looked in the sewers as suggested earlier in this thread but still no luck (I'm playing on 'hard' difficulty).

I put the skull on one tomb in the pagan circle area - what is it I need to put on the other (a vessel of some kind?)

Many thanks.

The blackjack should have been in the guard room in the prison area (at least it was on expert difficulty)
    You've to put Sarah onto the "vessel" tomb

xenomorf - The BJ is in the hand of the Mechanist lying in the room beyond the Sewer door on all difficulty levels. The only thing that changes is the location of the Sewer door key.

KEYS

OK, where are the keys to the private bedrooms? Major spoiler, PLEASE.

where is strongbox key?

hi everyone, i need some help. i've been to the library and i know what i have to do now but i can't
    find the key to the strongbox . i've been in the private (azura) rooms but no one comes along afterwards and no one carries the key to the strongbox. i can't get the eye without it and i can't progress in the mission. any help? thanks

it's ok - i've found strongbox key. i did not realise that i needed a 'parents room' key to open all the private doors but now i've done it. cheers!
    Last edited by Nightstone; 4th Jan 2007 at 18:40. Reason: found key

Lynx You need to get into the Library and go through into the tower section. You'll find the key on the very top floor, I think.

Gear key

Thanks Nightwalker. The key was on the second floor. I now need the gear to get into the North Hall and also how do you get into the Hall of Whispers?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    xenomorf - The BJ is in the hand of the Mechanist lying in the room beyond the Sewer door on all difficulty levels.
    Aha! And sheesh! How many times have I walked past that guy or moved him too...?

Thank you.

East? Wing Bedrooms

On the map there is a label on the west side referring to East Wing Bedrooms. Is this a mistake or is there much more area further west that isn't included on the map.

It was late and I was tired and I forgot which way was East
    There isn't more than what you see on the map

In the Hall Of Whispers there is a second floor running along the east and west side. Both contain one of those automated metal heads that discharge bombs. There is also an archer on the west side. On the east side there are two floating buttons and a teleporter? in the far corner to the transporter. Is this area accessable?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast