TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Sisterhood of Azura Part 2 - The House (Dec. 18, 2006)

No, as soon as you entered either of those areas thief would crash, so I blocked them off

Ohhh, ok. I remember a previous message from you talking of that, but I thought it referred to a different area.

Thanks for following through with Part 2. I had a great time playing it.

I've got the
    spoiler:
    stronboxkey
    and went to the hall to use it, but it didn't work ??? How am I supposed to get
    spoiler:
    the eye
    then?

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

I need help with this mission or I'm just going to quit. And please, I don't want a hint. I want a straight-up spoiler.

I have the following keys:
    spoiler:
    sewer, Robot Control, Library, Azuras Bedroom, Security Office, Freezer, and one just labelled "Key" that opens no lock I can find.

Where is the key to
    spoiler:
    the metal doors near the rooms with "Private Bedroom" plaques, and where is the key to the locked metal compartments in the security office? And what does "Key" open?

Gloria Creep
    spoiler:
    Strong box key is on the belt of gaurd that will appear on the balcony of garden after you have been to the parents room. Us ethis on the lockbox in the Security office to open the display cases
    "Display cases can only be opened from Security office for cleaning" - a plaque

Antialias
    spoiler:
    'Key' opens the door to second floor of library.
    the only key you don't have is Parents key which is under the plant pot in Marias room at the end of the same hall. All otheer locked doors are lockpickable

Last edited by And; 10th Jan 2007 at 04:54.

Thanks And, I just don't know where the Security room is now .... I've been EVERYWHERE ......... I guess I'll do need some searching to do here

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Made it through this mission. . .after getting stuck for ages with no keys. . .finally realized where the library was and that I DID have the key. Doh.

But now I'm near the end (I'm assuming since most of my objectives are ticked off. . .) and I still have to free the urchins. I get a message telling me to leave the area now, and thanks for saving 'us'. But the kids just stand in the cell when I flip the switch. The objective doesn't get checked off and they don't budge.

Bug or am I missing something?

*Edit* Never mind. Third time's the charm. I stood back as far as possible, flipped the switch and they ran right out. Must have been getting caught up on me or something and their script messed up.

Good mission though. I liked it.

Couple questions however. . .on the 'main' stairs to the second floor, you could hear a haunt laughing crazily. . .but there did not seem to be anything related around the area. What was that? Just ambience or was there a purpose to it?

Also, in the hall between the area with the fountain and the north hall gate (the one you couldnt' pass) there seemed to be a fair number of people in the area. Every time I walked through there you could hear them going crazy, but I never saw them. It sounded like they were in the hall too, but they weren't. Was that just voices or were they somewhere else and the sound was messed up? Just curious. It was a bit odd. Had me spooked the first few runs through there until I realized that what I was hearing wasn't able to hurt me. Heh.
    Last edited by Elentari; 15th Jan 2007 at 06:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Elentari View Post
    Couple questions however. . .on the 'main' stairs to the second floor, you could hear a haunt laughing crazily. . .but there did not seem to be anything related around the area. What was that? Just ambience or was there a purpose to it?
    I call that place the Stairs of Manical Laughter. The purpose of this place is to spook and confuse the player, methinks...

Quote Originally Posted by Elentari View Post
    Also, in the hall between the area with the fountain and the north hall gate (the one you couldnt' pass) there seemed to be a fair number of people in the area. Every time I walked through there you could hear them going crazy, but I never saw them. It sounded like they were in the hall too, but they weren't. Was that just voices or were they somewhere else and the sound was messed up? Just curious. It was a bit odd. Had me spooked the first few runs through there until I realized that what I was hearing wasn't able to hurt me. Heh.
    I think it´s the people in the upper part of the North Hall (above you) that you hear. You should see them in the endgame (after you´ve used the cog).

Question about the Storyline

Hi everyone,

just a general question about the story of part 2.
    spoiler:
    Why does Garrett have to raise Sarah, if the Azuras would have done it as well ? In this case, the result would have been the same, wouldn't it ? Sarah would have been too strong a force to be handled by the Azura and they all would have been killed
    . Maybe there's a bit I just overlooked, but I've just finished the mission on Expert difficulty and found 8 of 9 secrets, so I'm a bit confused.

BTW, huge thanks to And for this divine Mission, part 1 as well. Actually the best mission set I've played so far . I just couldn't imagine working over 4 years on a mission. , but the result speaks for itself, I think.

Just wondering: Anyone found alle the loot? I´m missing 50 gp and assume these are the 50 gp of the golden candlestick in the hands of the girl in the parents bedroom. Can i get those or am I missing something? Thank you!

I'm stuck I have everything I think... I got sarah from the
    spoiler:
    freezer
    and I have the hall of whispers key... but the doors at the bottom of the hall of whispers I cannot open. Where do I take the eye and sarah? If it's through those doors, I can't find that key! Or do I need to take them somewhere else?

Gripper, the key should work for those doors. Hope you got it to work.

I had much fun playing this mission, thank you! Sometimes I was a little confused about who is working with me and who not, and at the end I simply run like mad for the exit.
    I never got the no Azura must survive objective some were talking about - only a message on the screen saying you have to leave now. Thank you for saving us But the end worked alright.

OK...my turn for questions please

First of all I think I'm SOL in this game but here's the gist of it.

Out of cell and got goods nearby..went out door leading to Crypts and after this and that,
    spoiler:
    found secret under stairs got invis but one of those double looking scrolls wouldn't highlight to frob(?)then got sword from chest...made it around to switch for Watcher. Picked sewer key from guard upstairs and back down to find BJ. Went back up and Bj'd that guard, got inside room and Bj'd guard. On a reload getting killed from guard after entering portal, etc., the other archer guard upstairs just stood in front of that other door and wouldnt patrol...got a looksee and door was open, so I shut it so I could re-enter the portaled room and got out of cell below. Went upstairs, picked speed potion and was about to try to BJ guard when a gas arrows shot thru and put him out. Made my way to small room and put out light and opened door..when I saw guard starting to patrol that area..timed it out and made it safely to darkened area near Dining Rm. Took care of the now two guards and got inside Dining rm. where I heard conversation start.

Hid and after one guard left, got over to the other one..Bj'd, got goods and over to Kitchen area behind see thru where I could only frob two of the platters. Went thru the back...couldn't open freezer...went inside kitchen into pantry and got 2 fruits...back out into hallway and closed door. Did not attempt to go any further in Kitchen...too much lights, etc. even though I had invis...didn't want to use it there thinking I might need it more elsewhere. Went back out Dining rm..Bj'd that other guard from Dining rm and made it across to White hall. Cannot open cases..says to see Security, etc.

Went thru to door ahead and found bathroom with water arrows in bathtub (finally) got out and continued out door where Watcher was slightly off to my left...timed and went down hallway to the right, turned left into passage and inside first door. Straight ahead is a locked door..went around corner to the right and eventually at the end found large room with civilian (Bj'd) and got array of arrows. Read plaques but didn't make sense..(instructions) and a skull that was spinning and supposed to be used like a fire arrow..but you needed to select it...when I checked my inventory it was not there? All I got was the one fire arrow actually. I didn't try large double doors there? Went back around and opened one of the other doors I hadn't tried and there was a nobleman and a guard...left them and went back around to door I came into. One fast jaunt across hall between 2 guards patroling that area..said it was Music rm. and I went back inside my hiding place.

Ok..that's what I've basically done...and what I need but don't think I can...is the other lockpick and apparently a key for Security door (wherever that room is) to get key for Cases to get Eye, Skull and hopefully find the switch for some of these Watchers?? I don't even know a proper way upstairs to 2nd floor. This is my first look/reading of thread and posting to this mission. Some indications are here but I don't understand them and I need specific instructions to help me get some of these things I have no ideas where I need to travel first. That locked door down in sewer was a door leading to Barracks I think..but it did say something about no entry during ceremony...something like that? Don't know if it was meant to stay locked or if I missed someway to open it. Anyway, apparently it's too late now if there was a way?

Bottom line is I'm kindof stuck and confused...and if I missed my opportunity to get second pick before now, etc. Then I won't be able to continue since some of these locked doors (regardless of some having keys) I can't open. So I'm asking for some extended help if I can still proceed with my game. Thank you one and all.

ps: I'm playing Hard mode.
    Last edited by The Fire Eater; 7th Mar 2007 at 11:12.

I sent you an email with some detailed help. You haven't missed your chance to get your second pick. It's in the unlocked cupboard in the Security room.

Nightie

Sent an email back to you with more questions of course!

hey, i've just recently started this fm. umm, wat does that lever on the upper floor of the prison level do? the lever that snaps back after some seconds, the one near the locked-but-highlightable door. and how do u open that door?

Try the lever in another difficulty level.

thief0..what difficulty mode are you playing? If that lever doesn't work for you then you need to find another way out. There are different ways for different levels of play. Be sure to explore all the areas below before trying to leave prison! There are several questions answered in this thread and a walkthru is also available for some general info..I have made some modifications to mine reflecting more accurate info relating to mode I'm playing (Hard). Good Luck...you are going to need it! LOL Lots and lots to do and search very carefully!

i'm playing in expert mode (or watever the last difficulty is called). and i already know my way out of the prison. like u said, i want to make sure i explore everything b4 leaving. so, in the expert mode, is the lever and the door significant?

No...that is the way out for Hard mode...you way is the sewers...and be very careful when you get to your transported area...hope you found BJ/Sword/Rope arrow and other items. Be careful of use with Sword...dangerous results in wrong times..LOL I didn't get warning till much later in game but found out the hard way and reloaded to do differently and made careful selections for use later times.

is it okay if I killed the skeleton haunts with the sword? and where will u need it anyways, since killing is not allowed?

Well if you didn't Mission fail then I guess those types must be OK...just not kill human types I guess. I don't play expert but this Mission may allow limited kinds..heh Don't know how the use of a couple new weapons you'll eventually find but am guessing has limited applications.
    spoiler:
    The thing with the sword is, if you try to kill a human...it will turn into a haunt (but may not always happen, don't know for sure as after the first time I didn't try using it for that purpose only on skellie or undead, but again may not be necessary in some areas later, etc.), so maybe then it might work for you and not fail mission...but again I really don't know for sure how it will play out for you in Expert. Some things you might want to save before testing incase you need to reload and do something else instead.
    The only thing I know is that your BJ for most times will be your friend...but your other "weapons" will also come in handy. Don't be in a hurry to get to Library...lots to do on first floor into Mansion...escape Prison objective completed.

I hope that a few headsup without giving too much away..will kindof still let you feel the rest out for yourself. It ain't easy and I had to get a lot of help to get through this one, but then you could be a much better player than I since you play in Expert anyway! LOL

Just finished this. Quite large and I thought it was well done. A little confusing in some places with keys. At the end there was still one door I could not open. No label was on it so no idea what it is.
    Even tried a fire arrow

2:37.54 With 6 of 9 secrets.I need to search more methinks.
    I haven't lost my mind,
    I have it backed up on disk.
    Oops bad sectors! Damn floppys!
    ICQ#1747197

I need help with raising sarah!

spoiler:
    What I have to do is:

"place the vessel for the first one on Delius tomb"

and then "place the golden skull on malkys tomb".

But I have a couple odf questions...FIRST, which is malkys tomb? facing tword the altar with a fire arrow on it? Is it to the right or left facing the fire arrow altar with fire on it and the times?

Second, Is the "vessel for the first one"..THE EYE??? I have tried putting the skull and the eye on each tomb... but nothing happens!

What am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by webe123 View Post
    I need help with raising sarah!

spoiler:
    What I have to do is:

"place the vessel for the first one on Delius tomb"

and then "place the golden skull on malkys tomb".

But I have a couple odf questions...FIRST, which is malkys tomb? facing tword the altar with a fire arrow on it? Is it to the right or left facing the fire arrow altar with fire on it and the times?

Second, Is the "vessel for the first one"..THE EYE??? I have tried putting the skull and the eye on each tomb... but nothing happens!

What am I doing wrong?
    spoiler:

Facing the altar its left for the skull. You place Sarah on the right side not the eye. I had to climb on it then drop her to get it to work. Have fun in the aftermath :P
    I haven't lost my mind,
    I have it backed up on disk.
    Oops bad sectors! Damn floppys!
    ICQ#1747197

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast