TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Sisterhood of Azura Part 2 - The House (Dec. 18, 2006)

Well I don't know about the other part, mabye you can help me out:

spoiler:
    Sarah? Is tht a doll? I don't remember getting anything like that and I have been through the whole mansion and everyone is either killed or knocked out...so I had time to search it good ...at least I thought I did!
    Where exactly is this "sarah"??

No, Sarah is a woman and she can be found in the Freezer near the kitchen though you'll have to find the key first.
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 29th Nov 2009 at 11:17. Reason: fixed an error

Quote Originally Posted by Rockbass View Post
    Hi everyone,

just a general question about the story of part 2.
    spoiler:
    Why does Garrett have to raise Sarah, if the Azuras would have done it as well ? In this case, the result would have been the same, wouldn't it ? Sarah would have been too strong a force to be handled by the Azura and they all would have been killed
    . Maybe there's a bit I just overlooked, but I've just finished the mission on Expert difficulty and found 8 of 9 secrets, so I'm a bit confused.

BTW, huge thanks to And for this divine Mission, part 1 as well. Actually the best mission set I've played so far . I just couldn't imagine working over 4 years on a mission. , but the result speaks for itself, I think.
    There is a readable somewhere (Sorry cant be more specific then that) where it says that Sarah will be influenced by WHO brings her back. If they had brought her back she would be EVIL whereas if you bring her back she is NOT evil or something to that effect. In one of the azuras girls rooms I believe.
    I haven't lost my mind,
    I have it backed up on disk.
    Oops bad sectors! Damn floppys!
    ICQ#1747197

Keys

can anyone tell me where to get the key to unlock the safes in the security room and the key to the robot room?

I can't remember where I got key to security room right now
    spoiler:
    but I believe the key for the safe where a Bot is found is on the guard standing in front of the double doors in the large room next to it...there are patroling guard(s) and Bots on the other side of that double door (see through) so be warned. There is a secret panel in that room where that guard is found...in case you came a different way in?
    . I didn't play on Expert so it may be different...but you can check it out to see. If I'm in err...please excuse.

ShadowWolf421 you won't find the key to the 2 locked safes in the Security room until you've done quite a few other things. You have to have been into the Library where you'll find the key to the private bedrooms and then have been in those bedrooms. At that point, a man will appear on the balcony overlooking the inner garden and he has the key.

thank you fire eater nightwalker i have a little bit to go til then. Any word on how to get into the robot control room?
    Last edited by ShadowWolf421; 23rd Apr 2007 at 01:52. Reason: forgot to enter someones name

You can get the key from a guard standing on the balcony above the music room.

Where is the Eye?
    Edit: found it. for those who may be stuck:
    spoiler:
    in the white hall in one of the display cases
    Last edited by ShadowWolf421; 25th Apr 2007 at 21:54.

sorry for the double post but....

i need help with something else now

I got Sarah, the skull, and the eye and i am about to go through the
    spoiler:
    portal
    but is there something else i need first? I dont think I ran across anything that tells me how to raise sarah? and I oversaw something about a
    spoiler:
    doll
    do i need that too?

EDIT: Mission complete! Fantastic mission, And! Cant wait for the 3rd part
    still wanna know if there is anythign significant about that
    spoiler:
    doll
    though I never found it.

From Nightwalker: There is no doll! I must have confused this with The Nightwatch series.
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 29th Nov 2009 at 11:26. Reason: stupid mistake corrected

I don't remember even putting a doll in the level

And

Stumped!

I've been to the library and the top of
    spoiler:
    the library tower.
    I found no keys there.

EDIT: Nevermind. I found the bedroom key.
    spoiler:
    It's on the pedestal next to a book on one of the library tower levels.

I did get a key off some noblemen a few floors below, but I don't know what it opens.

I have a security key and I've been to the security office where there's a lock on the wall. The key doesn't work on it. Is there another secuity office? Don't see it on the map.

EDIT AGAIN: Just finished. It's the first FM I played in a year. I actually started this one when it came out but was burned out from playing too much Thief back then and couldn't get into it. The long layoff did me good. The Sisterhood sucked me right back in. I'll have to look at how long it was from the original conception of the Sisterhood to my actual finishing of this second part. I'm so glad you decided to finish this second part.
    Last edited by The inscrutable po; 21st Oct 2007 at 22:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Moghedian View Post
    That could be.
    spoiler:
    The guy that has this key does not appear until AFTER you have been in the parents' bedroom. That guy is a MechPriest, and he will be in the upstairs room with the balcony that overlooks the garden where the Skull was found.

Number 9...
    spoiler:
    There is a switch behind the curtain in one of the Azura rooms. This room has two windows and a bed located to the right of the door as you enter the room. The bed is upon an elevated area, but there are o curtains or anything like that around it. The two windows are right in front of you as you enter the room.

More info...
    spoiler:
    The room has two windows, the switch is located in the left window. The best way to find it is to frob the curtain. The switch will move the bed and reveal a secret area with a tiara in it.
    Thanks for that last secret. I'd never have found it.

Getting secret number nine for some reason counts as "escaping the mansion". So does jumping into the teleporter in the sewer to end up in the pit in the barracks. I think that's how I started the mansion part of the mission on a previous play.

Does anyone know if there's a way to open that door in the barracks? This would be the door in the little room between the stairs and barracks beds.

There was also a grate on a wall near some bathrooms that looked like it should open. It's right near that white panel on the wall. And lastly there was a door in the top floor of the prison the clicked but wouldn't open... and a mysterious switch on a timer next to it??? A lot of loose ends in this mission.

Does anyone know, if there´s a possibility to get the candlestick from the girl walking in one room? I only know that it counts as loot, but I never had the chance to snatch it from her...

I don't think you can take that candlestick from her.

I went back with the intention of throwing that switch in robot control. It's supposed to turn the robots against the guards isn't it? The spider in that very room was unchanged. It attacked me whether the switch was on or off. I then made my way to wear the two big robots are patroling a hall crowded with guards and it was still guarding the halls with the guards. It had not been turned against them. The only robot that was turned against the guards is that little one that goes through the bar area. I spotted him going down the stairs and I think he was attacking nobles or guards. He ended up being disabled in mid air near the bottom of the stairs.

Some very nice big robot moves going on in the game. Gave me a laugh when they quickly did a tight circle to face me just as I was going to hop out into the hall after them.

Quote Originally Posted by The inscrutable po View Post
    I went back with the intention of throwing that switch in robot control. It's supposed to turn the robots against the guards isn't it? The spider in that very room was unchanged. It attacked me whether the switch was on or off.
    When i first entered that room i alerted it and flipping the switch on or off made no difference, the spiderbot kept attacking me. But i reloaded and flipped the switch without alerting the bot and it didn't attack me, it also did a patrol of the corridor.

Sisterhood of Azura Part 2 HELP!!

Hey peeps please help me!!!! Btw Great work Ben

Im stuck on this great looking mission its doing my nut i feel like im going round in circles!!

I cant seem to get into the library!!! I have got the security key, robot key and have flicked the secret switches in the kitchin and shower and flicked the switch on the panel that opens up from shower.... but cant seem to find where to go!!!

Help a newbie please!!

I can't help you I'm afraid but have you trawled through the main thread.

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    I can't help you I'm afraid but have you trawled through the main thread.
    Yeah pretty much know everything about the mission once you get into the library! but unless im blind.... cant see anything about getting in there!!

DB

The Library key is worn by the woman standing in front of the fireplace in the large sitting room that's beside the music room which is one the main floor of the house.

Welcome to the forums, botnik!

cheers nightwalker

top man, just went through the portal

Top lady I think you mean.
    (For future reference)

ritual??

i'm replaying all my fave missions and this one ranks up there....

but i have a problem:

spoiler:
    i've gotten sarah thru the portal to the stone circle and i have the golden skull, but i don't know what to do with them now. there's a big metal gate barring my way through a stone archway and i can't get it to open. did i miss something???????

Also enjoying replaying this, but I have found that when you come up from the Prison, occasionally the
    spoiler:
    gas arrow that puts out the mech guard will knock him out but remain intact hanging inthe air.

I can then pick it up. It continues to behave in the same way, enabling me to fire it and retrieve it again and again! Makes the level a bit easy.... .

Great fun 9/10
    Last edited by frobbin hood; 22nd Jan 2008 at 07:39.

Quote Originally Posted by SirFreddieM View Post
    Am now finished and according to stats I found 9 out of 9 secrets and 5257 loot out of 5407.
    I am quoting this because it is the highest loot score I´ve seen in this thread, and it is also where I´m at after a very thorough loot hunt (the saved games are almost 8 hours in...). Is there anyone out there who has found it all? Or maybe not all is obtainable?

I really love this mission, and I have to comment on two things:

The Mechanist projectile spell is just what the doctor ordered if you want to destroy combat bots and cameras. It does a really good number on them. Just awesome! The spell seems to be useless against treebeasts, though.

This playthrough, Sara actually lost the big battle. The fact that I had not knocked out the four archers on the upper ledge probably had something to do with it. When the dust settled, all four archers (one had actually fallen down from the ledge in all the commotion) had survived, along with two sword guards, a skeleton and a burrick. Sara´s corpse had teleported up to the ledge with the archers.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast