TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: You hear the gasp of death

You hear the gasp of death

I got that message just after I dismounted Blossom (who was at or near full health) on the road not much NE of Chorrol. The road guards had just killed a couple of bandits/outlaws which is nothing unusual (I was about to loot the bodies ).

Is this some kind of special event (I couldn't find anything with google or searching these forums)?

Nothing I know of, I would guess it would be part of one of the plugins you have activated.

I noticed that when I killed a Necromancer with the Silgrad Tower mod, I also "hear the gasp of death" There were lots of zombies in that place...

Hey, I know this thread is over 3 years old, but it was the first search result on google, so maybe someone else will find this and find my answer useful...

"You hear the gasp of death" is a message that is displayed for certain types of NPCs added by Martigen's Monster Mod. "Bad" NPCs have a chance to feign death, and this message is related to that. I'm not sure if it's displayed when the NPC fakes his death, or when he dies for real, though. I think it shows if he's faked his death already, and then dies for real.