TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dirty Business by Dr Sneak Feb. 24/2007

Nice job, Dr. Sneak.

I enjoy missions like that that have lots of different areas to explore! Got a kick out of the John D. campaign reference as well!!!!

BANNED
    Got a kick out of the John D. campaign reference as well!!!!
    Thanks, I'm in negotiations with him right now over an idea I had. I wont reveal anything for now-but if I can get the time we'll see how it turns out.

The Architect
    This mission has been circled!

Thanks for the info Digi...checked out the site and saw three of the newer ones posted for dl'g.

finished the mission! kind of a let down, thought i was really hoping maybe there would be a part of the mines still haunted, or the portal thing would work! that woulda been awesome! but anyways good job!

Just got around to playing this. Once i read the readme my expectations of this FM jumped up and i was not disappointed once i entered the same area that Garrett used last time to enter Cragscleft!

I was thinking that when Garrett enters the portal room that the theme tune should play, NOW that would have topped it off!

Excellent Mission Dr Sneak and say hi to the Constable when you see him for me.

North Gate

Having trouble finding the North Gate. Have wandered all over the mines, following my compass. Where be it?

Ricebug

BANNED
    spoiler:
    In the town, look for the sign

Am I the only one to post a help me request for this game? LOL

I think I might have taken a wrong turn so please set me straight..

spoiler:
    I got into the warehouse and cleaned it out, KO'd all guards and heard conversations (in town and upstairs) pulled a switch in office that opened up some grate (which I thought was back down in sewer) but not able to identify what/where? But in my wanderings..instead of going out side door that lead to an open area with a bot patroling and two guards on opposite sides (this is where I think I was actually supposed to go) instead when I was trying to search for this grate I found another ladder that lead up to the mines. First, however, I pulled the switch nearby my exit out of the sewer that opened a large wooden gate and revealed another bot patroling and a Watcher up over that entry way. I didn't go out and shut gate again (was this in fact the way to eventually leave to get back to the North Gate when done?) or was it the way to get to the Mine area had I left from the Warehouse in the first place? I'm really not sure where I am or where I actually should be. I KO'd the two guards standing at an opening to the mines and got up on the rail areas above and got through all the areas on that level (with a few more Mechanist knockouts) and found an elevator but did not use it..instead I have found some stairs where I heard a guard above patroling..
    This is when I was forced to stop as my computer has been giving me shutdown problems.

So if someone would kindly help me figure this delimma out and before I go any futher, I could turn around and go back to the warehouse and continue from there. I think the main reason would be for me to get more weaponry...I have no moss arrows, fire arrows in particular..I have maybe 10 water arrows, 1 rope, 15(?) broadheads (used 3 for spider in sewer and 1 on a Mechanist), 1/2 flash bombs(?), 1 health, 1 noisemaker, no gas arrow or gas mine and no explosive mine..that's pretty much my inventory. So should I go back or continue? I'm playing Hard, sorry can't remember actual name for it. Thank you for assists.
    It's not how you win, it's how you play the game! HAVE FUN!

You're on the right track.
    spoiler:
    The wooden gate you opened just leads to the same warehouse area you've already been, but is a shortcut for getting back later.
    If you KO'd the guards outside the mine entrance, that's the right direction. Remember, your objective is to get to the lowest levels of the mines. You'll have to use an elevator to get there.

Thank you nicked

Thank Goodness I found the other ladder then! LOL I read about ppl going thru prison and wondered if somehow I missed it? Maybe the rooms upstairs in warehouse were associated with that or maybe I still have that part to find? I don't know but guess I'll find out sooner or later... I just hope this Logan character won't kill me in the process! Ha,ha.
    Last edited by The Fire Eater; 26th Mar 2007 at 23:08. Reason: corrected character name not Jason :D

Just finished it,excellent mission!

Congrats, Dr. Sneak on releasing your mission, i only regret that i didnt have time to do the voice work for it

as soon as i can figure out how to dl this ill be off to taffer land

PS: did yall miss me?

BANNED
    Glad to see you back Shadow!

I'm VERY surprised that the last comment for this mission was so long ago! I cannot believe no one has played it since then, and for those who have played it since then not to comment on it is unbelievable to me.

I'm just now catching up on my FMs, and this was next on my list. I finished it (expert) in just over an hour, and had a great time with it! The only slightly-lacking part of this mission for me was the voice-acting in the conversations. But, the egyptian textures, return to Cragscleft (Woo-Hoo!), and portal area made this great fun indeed!

Thanks, Dr. Sneak for a great mission!

hi, who remind us something about this mission? are in the warehouse and office I pulled a lever that says "sewer grate control" but I can not find this gratel!
    Can someone help me, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bluclint View Post
    hi, who remind us something about this mission? are in the warehouse and office I pulled a lever that says "sewer grate control" but I can not find this gratel!
    Can someone help me, thanks!
    I think the grate is underground in the tunnels

Got only one goal left, anyone knows where the north gate is located?

Any tip in finding the artifact pls? I am where the fake portal is.....

Any help here pls?
    Last edited by maga; 4th Jul 2012 at 04:42.

Please!!!

According to Ricebug's walkthrough: Down in the bowels of the underground temple. Look for a door marked “Security Room B.

Oooh, thank you nickie!!! It was so obvious I missed it!!!!

Just got around to playing this for the first time. Enjoyed it much. Shame we couldn't unleash the Hammers, though.

Many thanks!

Nostalgic return to Cragscleft Prison! Large maps, good story, interesting characters, and voice acting too!
    Ending is perfect for a sequel. Too bad Dr. Sneak was banned. Guess he won't be coming back?

Played this for the first time. Liked it! Does it make a whooshing noise, kind of like a giant toilet? A picture of Richard Dean Anderson somewhere would have been funny

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123