TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: The Librarian Mar.13,2007

No, I haven't got the earth talisman yet. I'm talking about right after you get the air talisman. Right after that, when I jump it feels like I am jumping on the moon with zero gravity and much higher than normal. Therefore, there is no way to enter the water and swim underwater anymore. This is definitely related to a script problem.

Cavador have you got a save?

I've just reloaded an old save and I don't experience zero gravity whilst in the area where the Air Talisman is, but once I have jumped down the hole and landed in the water I experience zero gravity in that room, but it all goes back to normality once I enter the tunnels after the pool of water, so if your experiencing zero gravity before you have jumped down the hole and that is preventing you from jumping down the hole then that is not right.

I start experiencing zero gravity after I drop down the hole with the haunt guard inside the glass doors puzzle and then take the air talisman. After I drop down the next hole in the other room, I land in the water and get out and then no matter where I go the rest of the mission I jump high and slow.

Still that's not right, well at least with me it stops when I entered the tunnel after the pool, send us a save, hopefully we can see what's going on, if you've got one a save just before you start experiencing zero gravity and one after the zero gravity kicks in.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415