TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Underneath (La mine) May 19/07

Clearinghouse

T2 FM: Underneath (La mine) May 19/07

Hm... I found la_mine_v4.zip in french language. Screenshots. Nice
    Thanks, Charlybegood, Lady Jo!

Mirror: http://www.southquarter.com/fms/data...erneath_v4.zip
    Last edited by clearing; 18th Oct 2007 at 02:28.

Gone, but never forgotten
    This fm is also in English language

Clearinghouse
    Yes! Translation: Stefan Key.

help!

In the hut with lots of sleeping people, how do i open the 2 chests in the room right opposite the front door? i suspect my blackjack & sword is in there, but can't seem to find the key anywhere...

la mine translated?

Hi guys, where have you found the translated version?

Clearinghouse
    R_G, la_mine_v4.zip also includes English language.

thx clearing!

Good job mate ! I needed this.

I'm having trouble installing this one, garrettloader says it's in ok, and I get the startup screen with underneath and three difficulty options all set to normal then it drops me straight into "Running Interference"

I've even tried reloading thief from a clean copy and just unzipping the file straight into the directory but no joy

EDIT

I've managed to get somewhere by renaming the miss1.mis & .osm files to miss1old and renaming miss20.mis to miss1

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    help!

In the hut with lots of sleeping people, how do i open the 2 chests in the room right opposite the front door? i suspect my blackjack & sword is in there, but can't seem to find the key anywhere...
    Major arming up spoiler !!

spoiler:
    Dont go down the hole in the pond yet ! Look under the long rock things between the ape men in the beginning...(left hand side)there is also water arrows in the pond to put out the fires (I didn't need them though)..I think the author did that early to throw the player off the trail to the weapons.It is a bad idea to try to swim down the hole anyhow without a breath potion. I kepped drowning and dont even know at this point if there is going to be a breath potion.
    Last edited by Lightningline; 19th May 2007 at 13:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    I'm having trouble installing this one, garrettloader says it's in ok, and I get the startup screen with underneath and three difficulty options all set to normal then it drops me straight into "Running Interference"

I've even tried reloading thief from a clean copy and just unzipping the file straight into the directory but no joy

EDIT

I've managed to get somewhere by renaming the miss1.mis & .osm files to miss1old and renaming miss20.mis to miss1
    Use darkloader...it will work. Garrettloader did not work for me either. I used ver 4.3

sounds like there's a Missflag.str file missing in the archive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningline View Post
    Use darkloader...it will work. Garrettloader did not work for me either. I used ver 4.3
    Thank you, darkloader sorted it , my workround got me in but I couldn't restore any savegames

Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    Thank you, darkloader sorted it , my workround got me in but I couldn't restore any savegames

Glad I could help !!

Major arming up spoiler !!

spoiler:
    Dont go down the hole in the pond yet ! Look under the long rock things between the ape men in the beginning...(left hand side)there is also water arrows in the pond to put out the fires (I didn't need them though)..I think the author did that early to throw the player off the trail to the weapons.It is a bad idea to try to swim down the hole anyhow without a breath potion. I kepped drowning and dont even know at this point if there is going to be a breath potion.
    Well i didn't go down there, because i kept dying, and i don't think you're suppose to go that way anyway, since i found the other route which was more productive.

I still need help finding my blackjack though...

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    Well i didn't go down there, because i kept dying, and i don't think you're suppose to go that way anyway, since i found the other route which was more productive.

I still need help finding my blackjack though...
    spoiler:
    It is right with the sword..at least on normal.

Edit ...it is the same on harder too.
    Last edited by Lightningline; 19th May 2007 at 14:57.

There is only normal.

I must be bored this afternoon. Finished 600 short on loot which I presume is the
    spoiler:
    nuggets out of reach on the cave/ mine shaft wall.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
    There is only normal.

I must be bored this afternoon. Finished 600 short on loot which I presume is the
    spoiler:
    nuggets out of reach on the cave/ mine shaft wall.

You are wrong. Sorry. At least as far as health is concerned.

22 shields

10 shields

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Well, the health differences are always there regardless of any other differences (or lack thereof) between difficulties. That kind of goes without saying.

spoiler:
    It is right with the sword..at least on normal.

Edit ...it is the same on harder too.
    Sorry i must have missed the part where you said about the 'long rock things'. I was agreeing with you about not going down the water tunnel but instead climbing up on the rocks and eventually ending up where the guards were. Thanks!

I've found an bug, the 3000 loot obj doesn't tick off even though i have over 3000 loot, it only ticks off when i get even more loot later on, i think i had to go over 3400 loot, something like that.

The_Dude, there are some vine arrows next to the shaft (obscured by plants), which you can use to get at those nuggets
    Last edited by shadows; 19th May 2007 at 16:11.

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterShadow View Post
    sounds like there's a Missflag.str file missing in the archive.
    it looks like it is missing

Weapons

Please, can somebody tell me, where are my weapons EXACTLY? Please, donīt tell me, there are somewhere at the beginning, I really donīt know how to go back through the wooden gate by the entrance to the mines.....

This is a fun fm. No undeads and not a lot of guards. Very well done.
    I have everything but the bags of spice. Anyone care to clue me in..hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    Please, can somebody tell me, where are my weapons EXACTLY? Please, donīt tell me, there are somewhere at the beginning, I really donīt know how to go back through the wooden gate by the entrance to the mines.....
    Sorry...look at my earlier post. But you can still get back without restarting

spoiler:
    There is some vine arrows in a bush by the coal pile/hole
    Last edited by Lightningline; 20th May 2007 at 02:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    Unfortunately they are back at the beginning... since that gate has closed you will need to go through the mine complex and find the water tunnel to swim back there. In the area with 4 apebeasts and the long slab of rock that you used to climb up out of there, the weapons are underneath that slab of rock! The gate closes because the archers are alerted and once they go back to guarding the gate they close it, i suggest knocking them out

Dawggon, The area where you got all the other site keys, at the end of one corridor is a statue, press the 'buttons' and open a secret entrance. Take the lift and use the yellow key from the safe from the vault to open the chest behind the red curtain

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast