TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Thief Gold-campaign from Zontik: GOLDEN BOOK released May 30, 2007

You can't be scared by troubles, can you?
    I hope Golden Book was not the reason of the keyboard disaster.

@ Zontik

are you working on any new fms, if so any news on progress.....would be great to see another one of your masterpieces

Thank you clearing.....any idea of release date ?

It's a big campaign called "Patriot", I can say nothing about release date. It won't be soon, though, there is too much work to be done. There is a topic on Dark Fate, but sorry, it's in Russian only - I just have no enough time to hold the same topic in English. I would better spare this time to make release a few days faster.
    http://darkfate.org/forum/index.php?topic=3980.0

thank you Zontik.........Google translate makes your forum as cryptic as you make your missions, and so the mystery of 'Patriot' and what we can expect is as puzzling and intriguing as we would expect from you.......18% ready.....we can wait....NO, we can't wait....

@ clearing...thanks for screenies....they look great
    Last edited by fortuni; 23rd Jun 2014 at 17:03.

No my keyboard broke because I accidentally split some Cran-Raspberry juice on it.Yeah very rarely do I do a mission on any difficulty other than expert otherwise I worry that I am missing out on the full experience.I even did my first playthrough of the OMs on Expert.

Quick Question is there a loot list for Extinguisher since I am sure I got all the loot in the Suburbs but I not sure about downtown ?
    Last edited by Maxrebo6; 26th Jun 2014 at 05:40.

I just finished the the last mission of this campaign Extinguisher and I missed some loot.
    Here are my loot totals
    Gold:2370
    Gems:350
    Goods:400
    Total:3120 out of 3645

Do anyone here have ideas on what pieces I might have missed?

I was able to find it all with help of a loot list,it was only in Russian but I found a site the for the most part translated it into English for free.It was still pretty bad english so I went through the mission collecting loot and fixing the list into better English so its more understandable. Here its for the enjoyment of the community.
    A loot list for the final mission of this Campaign,Extinguisher. I can't post attachments so I will post in spoiler text so it can copied into text document for whoever wants to.

1. With her suburbs; four cities.

Easy-access (go and take):
    Silver Hills
    10 - coins on side of bed in building behind James Gambs furniture
    10 - Candlestick on table in building right next to room above
    10 - Vase on the shelf in bedroom in same building has abovve
    10 - coins on windowsill in house across from keymakers
    10 - Purse in the secret passage from the hills to the dark side (directly under the secret door).Secret entrance in bedroom in same building as above,secret switch behind bed 2nd floor
    10 - Candlestick on the round table in house secret passage leads to
    10 - Under the wardrobe in the same room.
    10 - Coin at the bottom of the well.
    10 - coin on grate in market place
    20 - The stack coins in the chest in room on the first floor of building accessed from secret passage mentioned above\
    20 - coins in box on window sill in courtyard
    10 - Coin in the bowl on the well
    10 - coins on the shelf in the room with sluice gate switch accesed via trapdoor in building just after area with well
    10 - coins in chest in 1st floor bedroom of building across from the keymakers

Darkside
    10 - purse in front of partially open door near the entrance of ice keepers tomb
    10 - coins on table in Apartment Building with drainpipe in second room from the east entrance.
    10 - Vase in the only locked room in the apartment building
    20 - coins Aparment in bathroom under stairs in room with vase
    10 - coins 2nd floor of apartment, north room, on a shelf
    10 - coins. Apartment, 2nd floor, south room,on shelf above door
    10 - Purse on table in room in apartment 1st floor,north side
    10 - Coin on windowsil over looking river in apartment building 1st floor
    10 - coins on table in house with picture of guard
    10 - Coin on table outside of tavern
    10 - Coins on table in room in the water cleaning station
    10 - Coin on grate in water in the 2nd floor of the water cleaning station
    10 - Vase near cart near Apartment

Clearance
    10 - coin in alley next to building with coins past tunnel under tower near the main gate to downtown
    10 - Coin in the bowl next post office front door
    20 - Pusre on the waist of Guard protecting the main gate

Silver Hills
    10 - stack coins in secret area(Climb up market stall then on to the archway in order to find ladder leading to coinstack)
    10 - Coin under water in in circular four way room in sewers

Dark Side:
    10 - coins in chest under the staircase in the house with a fireplace 1st Floor (Enter via chimeny by jumping from tavern bedroom balcony to rooftops)
    10 - Candlestick on the table in the same house with a fireplace.2nd Floor
    10 - Fire Poker in house with fireplace. Naturally, in front of the fireplace. 1st floor
    10 - coins behind bar in tavern(behind a hidden door). (Enter Tavern through sewers)
    10 - bottle of wine on the shelf in the tavern.
    10 - The cup on the windowsil in bedroom of tavern
    10 - bottle of wine on wooden beam in the taverns attic
    10 - Purse in warehouse with crane between the metal crates on top floor.

Clearing:
    10 - coins in a box in the post office storehouse 2nd floor get there using rope arrows,there will be a row of small boxes the coins are in the 2nd box starting from the left

Need Semi-Versitile Key

Silver hills:
    20 - Gem under one of the 12 chairs in James Gamb Furniture
    10 - Coin under the counter in armor shop
    10 - Vase in niche on 2nd floor(western side) of house south of keymakers
    10 - Candlestick on table in next room
    10 - Vase on cabinet in bedroom of the same area
    10 - The cup on floor in between the two sofas in same building 2nd floor eastern side
    20 - coins on the windowsil of closed window in the bedroom with sleeping man in same building

Dark Side:
    10 - purse on the floor of Industrial building 2.
    10 - Coin on shelf in ndustrial buildings 1.
    10 - The stack coins on the cabinet in the long building on the waterfront (south room).
    20 - a cup on window ledge in white house on river need rope arrows to get into
    20 - coins on the card table in the building over the river (the southern most building, near the bridge). To get there you can through the white house through window into house
    10 - coins in chest on the 2nd floor of building next to the small house with the guard portrait enter via ledge.in room with sleeping woman(Near the square that leads to ice keepers tomb their is a roof with wood edges use that to get to roof tops and follow them till you drop down to the ledge the leads into the window of this building)
    10 - coins on cabinet,First Floor same building
    10 - coin on the table by the open window second floor same building (access via roofops through different windows)
    10 - coins in the chest in the same building (1st floor).
    10 - Coins on shelf 2nd floor of building next to previous enter via balcony jumped to from roof tops
    20 - Coins in chest in the same building 1st floor
    10 - Candle holder in the same building on the table (also 2 floor).?
    10 - Vase in long building on river
    10 - coins in the chest under the staircase in the long building on on the river

Clearing

10 -Inkwell in the library.
    10 - Glass in secret room under the stair of southern library room(via book switch)
    10 - Mask on the wall in the northern room of library.
    10 - The coins on the reception desk in the Post Office.
    10 - The coins in chest in the house(1st floor) across the bridge from post office accessed via door on 2nd floor of post office
    10 - bottle of wine in the round tower accessed via hatch on second of house above
    20 - coins in the chest in the southern room of house across the river from the post office storage area
    10 - coins in chest in eastern room in the same house as above in room with sleeping servant

Downtown

50 - Master Builder's House 1st floor fine wine on counter in kitcher
    25 - Master Builder's Mansion,coins in black and gold chest in servant's room 1st floor
    25 - Master Builder's Mansion, a cup on 2nd floor balcony
    25 + 25 + 50 - Mansion,2nd Floor Dining Room 2 cups and plate on table
    50 - Master Builders Mansion Vase on table before MB's Study 2nd Floor
    200 -Master Builder Mansion Necklace in hands of statue First 1 east side of corridor going east to west
    100 - Coin Purse in prison ,in pigeon hole in the same room as book containing list of prisoners
    25 - Gold Cup under the table in the house southwest of Builder Mansion 2nd floor.
    25 - coins in the chest under the stairs in the same house (1st floor).
    50 - bottle of wine on the table in the same house 2nd Floor
    50 - The hotel, 2nd floor, farthest guest room, candle stick.
    100 - Same room as above,ring on the nightstand.
    50 - The Hotel, 2nd floor, the average room, candle stick on the table.
    25 - The cathedral, Barracks coins in chest.
    100 - the cathedral, Priests room ,vase on cabinet.
    100 - Astronomer House, 2nd floor, bedroom, and a stone in the chest.
    100 - Jewel in center plant (Gardner's Home) Reached via Sewers
    100 - the Hotel, 1st floor, ramierez ring in first guest room bathtub
    100 - Prison, the Golden Ring under Аthropos in cell.
    100 - Prison Office near interregation room,purse in box under table
    50 - Master Builders Mansion, gold plate on a shelf in the kitchen. You must jump.
    100 - Ring under the plug in the bath in Master Builders Mansion. You can reach, only while in the bath.
    125 - Astronomers House 2nd floor, Tiara in telescope lens.
    100 - Astronomer's House diamond ring under chair in the library (behind the door).
    350 - Serpentile Torc behind the book on astronomy in the library of astronomer. You must pull out the book and jump up.
    250 - The painting in the bedroom behind a wardrobe (house to the east of clock tower, 2nd floor). Concealed switch in paintng with tree
    100 - Gem in niche in light (hotel, 2 floor, the nearest to the ladder room).
    125 - The coins in blue vase, which can be broken (the building to the west of clocktower in corridor on 2nd floor).
    150 - the cathedral, the ring on the lamp in priest's bedroom

Special Objective

If you go to the city through the old gate and go in the first door to the left, to pass through several rooms and stop in the last (it will be dark), you can turn on the lights by turning the lamp on the ceiling. Which opens the hidden door,after going through the passage you'll end up in the back rooms of Max the keymaker where you find a shelf with purse containing the 500 loot you spent to get the old gate key

The full loot total=3625 (3600 at the levels reaches) I don't quite understand what it means in the () right here

Get to stealing you,Taffers.

Thank you for this lootlist! There is one piece of loot that I was never able to find even with the help of loot tools. I will compare your list with mine, see if I can figure out which piece I do not have, then try to find it.

You're welcome,the work of going down each item on the list and correcting the still broken English was quite a pain a ended up not getting to bed until 6 AM that night.

This is weird. I have 3645 as total possible loot, of which I have found 3635.

You can find my lootlist (downloadable html file) via a link in this thread.

Holy Builder ! This campaign is pure I've never seen such hard FM
    I've been able to finish the two first mission, thanks to walkthrough.
    But I'm stuck in the third, i'm not able to join Downtown, the Old Gate is locked, and the Main Gate too.
    Can somebody give me a clue ?

You need to gather some money (500, IIRC) to pay Max. Then he will give you the key to the Old Gate.
    If you have problem with earning money, the only possible soulution is loot list, I'm afraid.

I would be happy to meet Max, but I can't enter his shop. I've tried to knock on his door, but nothing. How to enter his shop ?

Have you talked to him before?

mission 1 is broken for me and yes i tried many different downloads

some kind of graphics error while in game that makes the graphics bleed into weird shapes then crashes

Quote Originally Posted by Zontik View Post
    Have you talked to him before?
    Nope, he's locked in his shop, I can't talk to him.

(playing with NewDark V1.22, maybe there is an issue ?)

Save in front of his door and send me the save file, please. I've never tested it under 1.22.
    You can find my e-mail in readme file for the campaign.

zontic do you play to newdark the golden book mission? i am having massive issues with it

I didn't myself, but I know the person (Soul_Tear) who had completely no troubles with it.
    Well, I've got the save file. Give me some time to check it under 1.22.

Apiai
    Your save file seems fine.
    I think your problem is walkthrough. You have to wait until 9 p.m. How to move the clock hand?
    You have probably been in a small house just opposit the library in North-East corner of the map. Seek for the hidden button inside. If found, press it. Go to the passage, check everything, then exit the house. You should see the camvator scene showing Max returning to his workshop.

Apiai
    Your save file seems fine.
    I think your problem is walkthrough. You have to wait until 9 p.m. How to move the clock hand?
    You have probably been in a small house just opposit the library in North-East corner of the map. Seek for the hidden button inside. If found, press it. Go to the passage, check everything, then exit the house. You should see the camvator scene showing Max returning to his workshop.
    I've already gone there : instead of scene showing max, i was stuck in the top-corner of the small house during few seconds and then i was free again. I have supposed that it was a bug and reloaded.

Now, i've tried again, got stuck again, but after that, max's door is open

So for me, it's just the Camvator scene that is broken. Do you know what osm file you use with the camvator scene ?

For sure it was Tnhscript.osm (to freeze player) and probably NVScript.osm for something else.
    Try to unpack them both manually from FM archive to your game folder (if you use DarkLoader, it could be version conflict).

For sure it was Tnhscript.osm (to freeze player) and probably NVScript.osm for something else.
    Try to unpack them both manually from FM archive to your game folder (if you use DarkLoader, it could be version conflict).
    For your information, Tnhscript.osm and NVScript.osm files are not included in the zip campaign file. (only gen and convict.osm)
    I've tried with my own Tnhscript & NVScript (coming from Thief 2, lastest version), and i got the same bug.

Well, at least, I can continue the mission

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast