TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T3 FM: Bad Feeling July 22, 2007

bikerdude
    Quote Originally Posted by STiFU View Post
    I think there is one... You might want to check out the one uploaded at komag's site...
    Just checked and i cant see it..?

biker

Clearinghouse
    English version ready and will is uploaded across several days. Serge have problem with connecting internet.

bikerdude
    Quote Originally Posted by clearing View Post
    English version ready and will is uploaded across several days. Serge have problem with connecting internet.
    smashing, thanks :-)

Clearinghouse

English version

Bad Feeling v1.2 now available. Download.
    Updated first post.

bikerdude
    Quote Originally Posted by clearing View Post
    Bad Feeling v1.2 now available. Download.
    Updated first post.

Excellent...!!!

Clearinghouse
    Also, russian video with English subtitle.

Hmm, i'm stuck. I've gotten into room 1 of the hotel but i can't find the key for the safe in there. Where is it?

Can someone upload the 1.2 english version to a better site for download? 28kb a sec on cable is not gonna do it for me. ) Thanks so much!

Sting

Thankyou Comrad Clearing !! A nice juicy T3 Mission..yummy. And I can read it now.
    Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou !!!

I was just looking at a map of Siberia. Its freggin HUGE !! Where in Siberia are you from ??

I am getting 36K sec on broadband...22 minuits isn't all that long to wait. I am greatfull to those who took the time to make it english even if it downloads slow. I highly doubt that every English mission makes it to Russian. I wish I was bi-lingual so I could help.
    Last edited by Lightningline; 17th Aug 2007 at 19:41.

Clearinghouse
    Lightningline, city Khanty-Mansiysk.

What the hells going on ???

I put out all
    spoiler:
    lights outside and inside room 1 in hotel
    but every time I enter the room I get "you have been unmasked" ! And I fail. Whats going on ? I know the guy hasen't seen me. One time he walked all the way to the end of the hall and he defintely didn't see me but I still fail as soon as I enter the room.

Clearinghouse
    Lightningline, you must not go in room 1. You it is necessary something do to enter there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningline View Post
    I put out all
    spoiler:
    lights outside and inside room 1 in hotel
    but every time I enter the room I get "you have been unmasked" ! And I fail. Whats going on ? I know the guy hasen't seen me. One time he walked all the way to the end of the hall and he defintely didn't see me but I still fail as soon as I enter the room.
    You need to find a way to get him to leave the room on his own. You need to get to the other part of the map over by the Hammerite guards

Ahh haa! I bet it has something to
    spoiler:
    do with that booze/wine
    note in the kitchen. Thanks

Well does it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningline View Post
    Ahh haa! I bet it has something to
    spoiler:
    do with that booze/wine
    note in the kitchen. Thanks

Well does it ?
    Yes. And the note on the upper floor about the apothecary in Red Street

I have uploaded the mission to rapidshare:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/49698134...eling_v1.2.zip
    Hope that helps.

bikerdude
    Morning

I'm getting a Runtime error '70', Permission denied when I try to install the Fm via garret loader. All of my other FM's are fine.

Ok it turned out to be a corrupt zip file from the first location, I d/l'd from the link provided my Elusive and all is ok

biker
    Last edited by bikerdude; 18th Aug 2007 at 09:13.

bikerdude
    Ok, how do i open the safe
    spoiler:
    in the 'gentlemans room' , cant find the key anywhere...

biker

Hi Everyone,

I figured out how to get into Room 1, but I need
    spoiler:
    the key to the safe.

Can someone enlighten me? Hard, but really good FM.

Thanxs,

Hope Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by Hope Vincent View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I figured out how to get into Room 1, but I need
    spoiler:
    the key to the safe.
    I just finished the mission today. My memory is that the key was on top of a window or door (possibly the door that doesn't open opposite the entrance door, but I'm not certain) and somewhat hidden. This window/door was in the room.

Nice mission. A little weird, all the doors to nowhere, especially guarded (e.g. by Hammers) doors to nowhere. Otherwise, very nice T3 mission (although the bit about the apocathery to solve the room 1 issue was non-obvious.)

I ended with 78% of the loot. Someday, it'd be nice to have a loot list, but it can wait a while.

- prjames

I have everything but the loot objective. A loot list would be nice right now..lol

Sting

Stingm,

I have one specific bit of advice (this is the specific bit of loot that got me "over the hump" of the loot objective) and more general advice.

Specific: At the bottom of the staircase in the hotel, pass the innkeeper on your left and go down a hallway that ends at a dead-end with a couch(?) at the end. On your right is a unlit torch that can be frobbed to open a hidden loot area; and the portrait on your left can itself be frobbed as loot.

More general: Search everywhere, including rooms 2/3/4 of the hotel, the common areas on the first floor of the hotel, and the entire interior of the City Watch station.

- prjames

Thanks, it all helped. Nice mission!

Sting

Ghost
    All right, I'm stumped by the Agrimony's Roots, Sea Anemone, and Wood Moss puzzle.

I'm guessing that my goal is to produce the super-duper Bear's Weakness; I'm supposed to "fuse" Wood Moss and Agrimony's Root, then (I think) add the Sea Anemone. Now, the diary on the counter says the kid has mixed up the red and the yellow... which I guess means he mislabeled the Agrimony and the Sea Anemone. So I tried starting the stove, putting the pot on the burner, then adding the green potion (Wood Moss) and the yellow -- labeled Sea Anemone but probably actually Agrimony. Then I let it boil a bit, then added the red (labeled Agrimony's Roots, but probably Sea Anemone). I then use the empty flask... but I get a substance called "Healing Brew." Is this what I want, then? Do I just return to the hotel and somehow add it to some wine that is destined for Room 1?

I already KO'ed the hotel manager and the guards... I hope I haven't destroyed my chances of finishing!

Dafydd

Quote Originally Posted by Dafydd View Post
    All right, I'm stumped by the Agrimony's Roots, Sea Anemone, and Wood Moss puzzle.

[...][...] I then use the empty flask... but I get a substance called "Healing Brew." Is this what I want, then? Do I just return to the hotel and somehow add it to some wine that is destined for Room 1?

I already KO'ed the hotel manager and the guards... I hope I haven't destroyed my chances of finishing!

Dafydd
    You did the right mixing and yes, it's called "Healing Brew" (that confused me too - I'm not sure why the authors didn't call it "laxative" or "colon blow" )

BJing everyone in the hotel except the room 1 occupant is not an issue. You "use" the potion of healing brew on the window where you found the order that said "Room 1 ordered wine". A servant girl teleports into existence, walks down the stairs from the second floor, gets the flask, then walks it up to Room 1 on the third floor, and soon after, the occupant of Room 1 makes a desperate run for the bathrooms. At that point you can enter room 1 (and/or blackjack the poor servant girl ).

- prjames

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast