TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Leaked Content from Unreleased Dark Engine Game

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Too bad PinkDot, you're slow. I'll have it released tomorrow.

Tomorrow?!? No way! Don't forget you need all the sounds including textures.

Pfft. Amateurs. I've got it released right now.

ZylonBane
    Christ, this kid doesn't learn, does he?

okidoki

Quote Originally Posted by PinkDot View Post
    I'm in - give me one week time, cause I'm away for the next three days, OK?
    ok

Quote Originally Posted by PinkDot View Post
    Tomorrow?!? No way! Don't forget you need all the sounds including textures.
    use custom sounds and make hd textures

Hey PinkDot, what's the holdup? I want to play this!

On a serious note, we do need this hosted on a permanent mirror or two, filedropper won't do. Brethren, can you reupload to SouthQuarter? I'll see if clearing has it on Darkfate too, I'm sure he does.

Hey PinkDot, what's the holdup? I want to play this!
    Sorry, the project is on hold now. It seems like there's actual work that needs to be done... :/

use this theres textures gun models and other models but use custom sound http://www.filedropper.com/dcmediaassort

Uhmmm... you do know that we're all joking about actually doing anything for you, right? And I doubt anyone is going to click a link or download anything posted by a new member, especially to a site like filedropper that gets 9 of 11 1-star reviews on CNet.

i just find it here http://www.darkfate.org/view/simple/...cts/deep_cover i know its on russian but nvm

So, you knew there was already a permanent mirror that people trust, but you uploaded it to a questionable site and posted the link here. Why?

What does 'new member' have to do with anything? I will always welcome new members because they can bring in fresh new ideas that even the veterans haven't thought of before. Maybe he didn't know that was a questionable site. Not everyone has had bad experiences with filedropper.com and not everyone checks reviews on file hosting sites either. Russ you stated that we needed multiple mirrors, and with possibly not knowing the integrity of that site, the issue of having a mirror seems to have been addressed. Simply stating that we would rather not use filedropper.com because its not a trusted site would have sufficed. I would like to add that since files that are not actively downloaded would be deleted from their site, filedropper.com would not be suitable anyway.

ZylonBane
    Quote Originally Posted by john9818a View Post
    What does 'new member' have to do with anything?
    You're close friends with many Nigerian princes, I assume.

Thanks John, I will just point out though that he first posted the link before I ever mentioned needing new mirrors. And the temporary nature of filedropper is another reason I asked for permanent mirrors. Glad we have it at darkfate. As for "new member", many people will treat a link posted by someone new to the community with more suspicion than a trusted member who's been around for awhile, that's all I was saying, not that we don't welcome new members.

Hey Guys,anyone know 007 Nightfire? Looks like that unreleased Dark Engine Game! I Maked This Video https://www.youtube.com/watchv=JwztK...ature=youtu.be

Although similar in theme to Deep Cover, that game was made using the GoldSrc engine (Half-Life), not Dark or Siege. Also your video link is dead, did you remove the video?

link is broken i know just played 007 nightfire and i got a remember of deep cover

Great News

i leaked pistol model from the game you can download https://www.yobi3d.com/c/nOQyen9kdikHlI1T

ZylonBane
    Do you have some mental disability that we should know about?

no

i for got to say who knows game of death (not movie another canceled game by burns intertaiment)

dot how the project and dont forger to download this http://thief.nov.ru/catalog/index.php?parent=iD3417459 download dc media assort

@kostyabud2009 - seeing your enthusiasm, I suggest that you start learning Unity yourself and do the job the way you envision. It will be a good learning experience.

Guys can you tell me how to load all textures

some textures are not loaded

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast