TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Ultima Ratio 12 Aug 2007

spoiler:
    The lockpicks should be right at the start in the weapons store! Look on the table. When you can't find them there, then they must be in another place on Hard difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by jmmisenka View Post
    Hi guys and girls
    Have you find some lockpicks or somethink.I found many doors but i have not a keys(lockpicks).I play it on hard almost 2 hours and i have 2 objectives complete.Horrible.Also have you found this silvergear for
    spoiler:
    this mechanic lock in citywatch?

If you can help me just make it,please,i´m stuck
    Lockpicks are in plain sight at least on expert:
    spoiler:
    Look on the counter of the weapons dealer right at the beginning.

Silvergear:
    spoiler:
    There's a locked door upstairs at the citywatch. Look for a secret button in there.

Just to inform everyone, there are huge differences between the various difficulty settings with regards to objectives, key placements and parts of the map that you can only get to on expert. So if you want to see everything play it on expert.

If you select to play it on hard because you start with a blackjack, then don't worry about it, you will find the blackjack on expert early on: It's under the counter at the weapons dealer

I have nearly finished it on expert, missing a lot of loot and only found 2/9 secrets, but done all the objectives, so i will help if i can (if you play it on expert).

Oh, wow. This mission is great. Big city, much to explore. Played almost a hour on expert and not one single obj. completed! continue later on.
    Great work, fantastic mission, funny scrolls!
    For those who played:
    spoiler:
    When I tried to pass the first gate (befor finding the key in room 2) I tried to rope up between the houses, passed through them and jumped off to a place where there was a zombie and a few other persons waiting. There was Nestor, Cripllewoods key and a letter from Duncan.Obviously I was not supposed to go there, but what the hell are they doing there? Hm, are they waiting for there entrance in the mission? Did someone notice?
    pics:http://mikefolie.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php (bad quality)

Aye, looks like you've found some kind of blueroom there! Those will get teleported into the gameplay area at some point.

Thanks Sluggs for the explanation.
    Beam me in, Scotty! Teleport, ha!

Is it in english yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ganac View Post
    Is it in english yet?
    Not yet.

english

i wouldn't mind translating if the mission author agrees to it and someone else reassembles the whole thing afterwards.

...... caropr

Clearinghouse
    Russian version is made for two days (thanks, Xionus). Why english version so long?

Ok I really love this mission, but I am now at the construction site, or rather
    spoiler:
    below it.. I have absolutely no idea how to get into the tower. Any hints?

And what is Gustav's key for?
    Last edited by STiFU; 17th Aug 2007 at 22:30.

Quote Originally Posted by STiFU View Post
    Ok I really love this mission, but I am now at the construction site, or rather
    spoiler:
    below it.. I have absolutely no idea how to get into the tower. Any hints?
    You're at the fortress with the undeads right? In one of the upper towers, there's a key underneath 3 crates.

Clearinghouse

Excellent FM

In general texts with humor, certainly, author respect , emphasize ancient, hardened german bureaucracy Excellent travesties on official german notes, but, regrettably, this understandable basically only one, who lives in Germany.
    Sorry for bad English.

Omg, how stupid was I? I actually tried to stack the creates to get on those bridges and I didn't see it... ARRR!! But thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by clearing View Post
    In general texts with humor, certainly, author respect , emphasize ancient, hardened german bureaucracy Excellent travesties on official german notes, but, regrettably, this understandable basically only one, who lives in Germany.
    Sorry for bad English.
    So the KGB is a german organisation? You DO realize that it was actually the sowiet secret service?? =) I guess it would have been better if the Author had put a Stasi-sign ("Staatssicherheit", of the DDR) on the door, but since there are too many americans around here, who wouldn't understand that, the author did a great job about this... :P (Just kidding, I like every Nation)

Clearinghouse
    You DO realize that it was actually the sowiet secret service?? =)
    Certainly, I understand.

No, it's basing on the GEZ. You see it in "In Dubio pro Garrett", too.

@caropr:
    This sounds great, but I have already a translator. Maybe you can work together? Let's see...

Anyway, congrats on a fabulous FM. I finished it on expert and it was a pleasure... =) The "funny parts" were a bit of a contrast to your very down to earth prequel, but they weren't exaggerated or anything, so it didn't kill the very good atmosphere. Didn't find the Librarykey number 1 though and I only found 4 secrets. So a little help on that would be greatly apreciated...

Ah I forgot to mention... You can easily mantle over your maps borders at that wall south of the barrier to the construction site with a rope arrow. You see a wonderfull HOM there. You can also get there by placing a crate on the other site of the street at Anushkas place and some mantling. Not meaning to be picky, I just like to discover things like that... (made the pic a lot brighter so you see where it is... )
    Last edited by STiFU; 18th Aug 2007 at 20:56. Reason: I forgot to mention...

Clearinghouse
    Finished on expert and I found only Library key Number 3

bikerdude
    Any idea when the english translation will be finsished..?

thanks

biker

Librarykey locations I can think of:
    spoiler:
    • Key 5 is under the table in the house next to the wooden barrier to the building site
    • Somewhere in the store where you get your lockpicks (this was the easiest one, so I guess you got this)
    • In the small secret library under the church
    • I believe another one was either at cripplewood's or at the justice building. Not quite sure about this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerdude View Post
    Any idea when the english translation will be finsished..?

thanks

biker
    Please guys, be patient. Yes, the english community is the biggest, but I think you can wait a little.

Or I start asking when the german translations for the other ~200 FMs will be finished.

Quote Originally Posted by SethAC View Post
    Or I start asking when the german translations for the other ~200 FMs will be finished.
    Yeah, you are right.

bikerdude
    Quote Originally Posted by SethAC View Post
    The thing is, as english is tought as a second language in germany, most germans can speak reasonable english, but most english speaking people cant speak a word of german except to say "sprechen Sie Englisch" so they for the most part germans dont need english fm's translating.....

biker

Well I had a day off today - all day even - so I chose this to play (can't wait for a translation) and I have to say I rather like not knowing what I'm supposed to be doing. I've got 1 objective ticked and suspect it has something to do with loot! Am greatly enjoying it so far. So thank you MH.TheFreak.

And biker - I can also ask for 'a large beer please' so consider myself one up on the others! Mind you, I can ask that in loads of languages. That, and the way to the Ladies.

Librarykey locations I can think of (on expert):
    spoiler:
    • Key 5 is under the table in the house next to the wooden barrier to the building site
    • Key 2 is in the bathroom in the store where you get your lockpicks (this was the easiest one, so I guess you got this)
    • Key 3 is in the small secret library under the church
    • Key ??? I believe another one was either at cripplewood's or at the justice building. Not quite sure about this one...
    I modified the above as far as I found the keys, but the last one mentioned I just cannot find (on expert). And I have no idea where the 5th Key is...

And in Nestor´s room:

spoiler:
    On the bookshelf something looks as a secret lever book or something but I cannot highlight this. Is this meant to be so?

Oh, and where can I find

spoiler:
    the key to the undead fortress? (on expert)

In german:

spoiler:
    Auf Expert: Ich hab keinen Plan, wo die Bibliotheksschlüssel Nr. 1 und 4 sind, bei Cripplewoods oder im Gericht finde ich nichts. Und hat die Lücke im Bücherschrank in Nestors Raum was zu bedeuten? Ich hielt das erst für eine Art geheimen Schalter...
    Last edited by WildWilbur; 19th Aug 2007 at 17:16.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast